velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex

AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex

Professional write up:
    Whey Protein is the most popular supplement used by many athletes. IsoFlex is a Whey Protein Isolate Delivery System Formula. The Whey Protein Isolate Complex contains cold, cross flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, 97% Whey Protein Isolate and Synermune Colostrum, a source of EGF (growth factor). The Glutamine Complex includes naturally occurring glutamine peptides. The IS Complex contains alpha lipoic acid, Pinitol and 4 hydroxyisoleucine. IsoFlex is an aspartame free, non GMO, instantized protein which mixes easily and contains growth factors, IGF-1 and EGF.

My write up:
    By the copy above, this one has a lot going for it. I'm just hitting the basics here- how well does it mix, and how is the taste?

Taste: 10/10 I had a few samples of the Peanut Butter and Chocolate, and I bought a tub of the Chocolate flavor. The PBC is out of this world. The Chocolate flavor is also great and has the bonus of real chocolate chips. The chips settle on the bottom of the glass, but they pour out in the last swig. Its a perfect way to end a shake.

Mix: 10/10. Can't ask for better. Mixes very easily with a spoon.

Verdict: Well, the cost has to come up. In the BB.com store, basic Twinlab whey is $19 for 2lbs. Isoflex whey is $36 for 2lbs. I think this is worth the price. The Isoflex is very low in fat, sugar and carbs, and the taste is excellent.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    excellent review. thanks rob!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom