tallan_30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

homemade transdermal fina and gyno from it

Ok, here's how my homemade fina trandermal is going to look:
    80cc water
    50cc isopropyl myristate
    110cc 95% Ethanol or 99% Isoprpyl Alcohol
    =240cc
    100-200 pellets mixed into a sprayer. (10cc's sprayed twice a day)

What do you think? Should I use other things? Also, should I use ethanol or Isopropyl Alcohol? Has anyone had any success with other formulas.

As for my second question. I'm a little worried about gyno from fina because this is my first aas cycle and don't know how prone I am to it. Anyways, I was told I'd get gyno from progestergen not estorgen. Is this true? If this is the case, clomid, nolvadex, and arimdex would be useless to prevent it. My only option would be winny. Is this true? If so what's the miniaml dose of winny to prevent it?
    Thanks for your help

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't give you a definitive answer, however, developing gyno from fina is not as common as it may seem. That said, BC enlightened me to the fact that using an anti-e such as Nolvadex may be beneficial when using fina as any estrogen that is present may worsen progesterone related side effects. Some guys who claim to have developed gyno from fina have speculated that it may be "prolactin" related. I've read that they've gotten relief using vitex agnus cactus which is "supposed' to reduce prolactin levels.

If you decide to try the winny solution I can't help you with the doseage question, sorry.

On second thought I don't know if nolva would be effective at all if you're only using fina alone, since it doesn't aromatize. Most guys were mixing the fina pellets in with 4-AD, which could account for some estrogen. BTW, you could always go 2 on 2-4 off to limit the possiblilty of side effects.
    Last edited by OVRTrainer; 01-27-2002 at 11:58 PM.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get 50 mg ED into the system and WATCH your cattle grow!!

Assuming 20% efficiency, you would need 250 mg per day app.

If you use 100 pellets, each ml would have 8.33mg, you need 30ml perday, ie 15ml 2x per day pr 10ml * 3x.

If you use 200 pellets, ecah ml would have 16.6mg and you would need only 15 ml perday, 7.5ml*2x or 5ml*3x

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try viratase for the gyno while your on, BC seems to think pretty highly of this.