gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10) gallimaufry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique Meal Plan...Thank You

Breakfast: 6 hardboiled eggs

Lunch: Tuna with spinach

Dinner: Steak with one whole cucumber

Supps: Multivitamin/mineral, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium citrate

MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm so new to this that I have even started yet so take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm still asking lots of questions myself!

What is your caloric intake and your macros? I may be completely wrong but it doesn't look like you are getting as much fat as you should.

Again, new at this so definitely no expert!
    ~pyratekk~

FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FisherAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gallimaufry View Post
    Breakfast: 6 hardboiled eggs

Lunch: Tuna with spinach

Dinner: Steak with one whole cucumber

Supps: Multivitamin/mineral, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium citrate
    Refer to this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112652551

That's not a meal plan, that's a shopping list. No portions mentioned, no statistics on yourself (like weight), and no information on the purpose of the diet. (Getting bigger or losing weight.)

MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaPyratekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay I just took a few minutes to do a VERY rough guess of the macros for this using my diet journal's macros and a calculator.

I decided to assume that the tuna was packed in oil and you ate two of the package's serving size. With the steak I counted it as a porterhouse and pretended it was approximately 7 oz. Not sure the size of a porterhouse steak but I had to use some kind of size.
    With that I came up with this having a approximate caloric total of 1044 calories. 56.7g fat, 115.7g protein, and 13.5 carbs. So basically the only thing that works with this is your carbs thus far.

Let's put it this way. I am 5'5 132lbs and my intake should be, from my estimates, 98g fat, 102 protein and 17 carbs.

Review you eating plan and add some more stuff in there, you wouldn't even get enough calories with this!
    ~pyratekk~