Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

F*ckin sick of the fat on my ass/thighs/hips

Its pissing me off so bad, I lost 50 pounds and it seemed most of the fat came off the upper body and much less off the lowerbody and i have way more fat on lowerbody then upperbody. this sucks being a guy. I know you can't spot reduce and im already 160 pounds at 5'8.

i already lost 50 pounds and i saw that the majority came off the upperbody and much less from lowerbody so if i keep cutting my upperbody will just be more lean but my lowerbody will basically stay the same. f*ck its frustrating. im considering getting the fat off my ass/thighs sucked out in the future. i know how chicks feel now.
    Last edited by Getter_done; 12-13-2008 at 05:29 AM.

artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artsar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know exactly where you are coming from. I've lost 110lbs and I have a fair amount of fat/loose skin on my ass and hips. Just stick with it and eventuall it will go away. Thats what I'm hoping will happen with me.

rampage jackson wannabe thatboijohn's Avatar
    thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do they have a butt machine at your gym. no homo just being serious if so just use that or do some squats

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by artsar View Post
    i know exactly where you are coming from. I've lost 110lbs and I have a fair amount of fat/loose skin on my ass and hips. Just stick with it and eventuall it will go away. Thats what I'm hoping will happen with me.
    i hope the same with me.

Originally Posted by thatboijohn View Post
    do they have a butt machine at your gym. no homo just being serious if so just use that or do some squats
    its not that, i got muscle on my ass, been doin squats for a while, but the fat covering it wont come off and i dont think it ever will, i mean im already 160 at 5'8, its starting to look hopeless.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    everyone holds fat in different spots. It is obv that you will lose fat from there later, just keep at it. If you feel you are starting to look skinny fat, don't be afraid to have a clean bulk for a 6-8 weeks. It's a long process to get where you want, just keep at it.

Also, your upperbody will only get so lean before you lose fat from other areas. The body will not start eating away at your muscles (given you are cutting properly) if you have large stores of adipose tissue available.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do low carb/intermittent fasting steady state cardio or supplement with yohimbe as Lyle Mcdonald has suggested to target stubborn fat.

rampage jackson wannabe thatboijohn's Avatar
    thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    best advice i can give is to keep trying. fatloss takes time. and keep doing squats hopefully it will come off.

2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I'm being serious and mind you I don't know what you look like but there is nothing more beautiful than a nice rear end. Tiny and flat is ugly as far as I'm concerned. Just my two cents.