Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From Bookworm to Beast...journey of a 16 year old BB'r

Well, my last journal lasted all of two weeks, lol. But i figure that this one will motivate me to break through some plateaus, so i plan on doing this one right. Feel free to comment/post/chat/ask questions or whatever!

History
    As you can see from the thread title, i used to be a total nerd, lol. in elementary school i would be reading at lunch and recess, lol. I started wreslting in the 6th grade, and the coaches recommended we train in the offseason so i began weight training. my inner nerd took over i guess, and i began to resaerch everything i could on bodybuilding/lifting and the like, which eventually led me to this site. I fell in love with lifting weights and the results i began to see, and it has helped me in every aspect of life, from my sports (Mainly focusing on football and Wrestling at this time) to my self confidence and how i interact with others. By now it is one of the most integral facets of my life. i started off somewhere between 117-124 pounds (the two weightclasses i was wrestling at the time) and now sit at right about 200 lbs. exactly.

Training
    my training has gone through many progressions. As a beginnner i started of with fullbody routines, and progressed through upper/lower splits, push/pull/legs,and for a good long while finally used fairly high volume. i got to know my body fairly well, and the last 6 months or so have experimented alot with medium volume, DC, Blood and guts, and even FST-7 training. Currentlyi use a mixture of pretty much everything, using whatever method i fell incline to use at the time, lol

Nutrition
    My nutrition is pretty sound, even during the school year.Although it is wrestling season, i currently have the oppurtunity to wrestle at the 215 lb. weight class, which would allow me to bulk throughout the season i will post meal plans every now and then just to give every1 and idea of what my diet is like.

Supplementation
    I am currently using beta-alanine and am ALMOST out of a 1000g. tub of creatine. I am hoping for/expecting some protein powder for christmas as well as some noxplode, which will be my first time ever using.

So without further ado, let the Journal Begin!
    CHECK OUT THE JOURNAL!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112624821

frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    11/12/08

Legs DC style

This was the first week of wreslting practice for me, so i've had some overall soreness/creakiness, esp. in my joints. I started off with squats, but as i reached my last heavy warmup (315x3) i realized squats wern't going to work today and scratched that. Moved on too...

Leg curls
    75x15w/u
    100x10 w/u
    Working set
    150x14,4,3(r/p)
    100x24(widowmaker)

Leg press
    3 plates per sidex10w/u
    5 plates per sidex6w/u
    7 plates per sidex3w/u
    working set
    8 plates+25 per sidex4
    7 plates per sidex14(widowmaker0

Cybex All-Purpose machine
    Donkey calf raises
    175x12w/u
    working set
    250 (stack)x20-25? (alternated with the 5 sec. neg. and 10sec hold in the bottom position with reg reps every 5 or so)
    CHECK OUT THE JOURNAL!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112624821

11/13/08

Back DC style

Shoulder warm-up
    internal/external rotations

Lat Pull downs
    75x15w/u
    150x6w/u
    workset
    212.5x8,4,2(r/p)

T-bar corner rows
    1 45x10w/u (decided to use 35's for greater contraction)
    3 35'sx8w/u
    workset
    5 35's+2 10'sx12
    3 35'sx19(widowmaker)

Extreme stretching

Barbell curls
    60x10w/u
    80x6w/u
    workset
    115x4,95x6,2(r/p) (didn't think about the fatigue in my biceps from doing back and overestimated my strength, so i quickly swithched to 95 lbs. and finished up bi's with...)

Hammer curls
    55x6,4,3(r/p)

Hams were sore from the day before, so i went with t-bar rows instead of deadlifts. Was pleasantly surpised with my strength on back, set PR's on both exercises. Pr's will now be noted as of the start of the journal. Chest/shoulders/tris up tomorrow!
    Last edited by frvrmuscle; 12-14-2008 at 06:48 PM.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep up the good work

Originally Posted by rottengazebo View Post
    keep up the good work
    thnx for droppin in man

WE had some sleet/snow that really iced up the roads today. Got out of school like an hour early but the YMCA was closed because of the conditions . Hopefully it should be open tomorrow and i'll be able to do some chest/shoulders/tris DC style. On another note, found out today i was voted in for the All Western Kentucky Conference in football . Now i get to focus on wreslting. Pretty sure i'm going to be able to wrestle 215 as most of our heavier guys graduated last year, so even though i will be wrestling up yet it will give me a chance to continue growing throughout the season.

inspiration:

MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely in on this one mate! Lookin' forward to seeing some crazy things happen in here!
    'Someone, Somewhere Is Training, And One Day, When You Meet Him On The Field, He Will Beat You. Unless That Person Is You!'
    Jonny Wilkinson

Originally Posted by MattPatching View Post
    Definitely in on this one mate! Lookin' forward to seeing some crazy things happen in here!
    welcome aboard man

12/16/08

Chest/shoulders/tris DC

Incline Smith Machine Bench (bar=15 lbs.)
    105x12w/u
    155x6w/u
    Work set
    195x8,3,2 RP

DB Flyes (widowmaker)
    40x20

Shoulders:
    BTN Smith Machine press
    105x6w/u
    workset
    155x6,145x4,2 RP

DB Lateral Raises (widowmaker)
    30'sx20

Tris:
    Smith Machine CG Bench
    105x8w/u
    workset
    155x7,3,1 RP

cable pushdowns w/ straight bar (widowmaker)
    150 (stack)x12, dropset, 110x8

extreme streching for chest,shoulders,tris.

School was canceled today because some of the roads were frozen over, but we still had wrestling practice over at our coaches house (he has this outbuilding with mats inside). Practice was INSANE drilled a fair amount of technique but the majority of practice was just free wrestling. Even better when you're wrestling a previous state champ (graduated three years ago), a guy who won state twice and was once voted the most valuable wrestler of the state tournament (graduated last year), and a guy visiting who placed second in the state of Iowa 2 or 3 years ago
    Needless to say i was already pretty tired/beat up even before my workout started 3 or 4 hours later. Incline bench went well, and i felt surprisingly strong on that. Shoulders were still pretty fatigued tho, so i had to quickly drop the weight a lil bit in between my first RP. Also went a lil heavier than i intended for CG bench, but whatever. Pretty good workout considering. Also my sister came to the gym with me and i had to help tell her what to do,hence why i forgot to do the extreme stretching till the end of the workout.

11/17/08

Legs DC

Leg curls
    75x15w/u
    100x10 w/u
    Working set
    162.5x13,4,3(r/p) PR!
    112.5x20(widowmaker) PR!

Leg press
    3 plates per sidex10w/u
    5 plates per sidex6w/u
    7 plates per sidex3w/u
    working set
    8 plates+25 per sidex6+1 SLIGHTLY forced rep PR!
    7 plates per sidex20(widowmaker) PR!

Cybex Horizontal Leg Press calf raises
    150x15w/u
    workset
    300x12 DC style

a GREAT fricken workout! was a lil unsure at the beginning, because the front of my right leg felt like it was frogged from wrestling yesterday, but once i got going i was in the zone! Wrestling practice was at 3:30 today so i was able to work out BEFORE at 12, felt tons better fatigue-wise than yesterday. A good thing too because today's practice was another face-melter, lol. Set PR's on every work set for both quads and hams, and decided to use a new exercise for calves since i was using the stack on the old nautilus machine.
    Last edited by frvrmuscle; 12-18-2008 at 05:33 AM.

TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good lifts man Got any starting pics?

Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by TkOliTk View Post
    Good lifts man Got any starting pics?
    --------------
    Last edited by Supercows; 12-19-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol, thnx for having my back while i was gone kyle for other prgress pics check out my profile, the most recent is my back pic which is currently my avy, taken prob 3? or so months ago.

Update on what has been going on the last few days:

Left friday for a two-day wreslting meet. Went 7-2 with 1 1/2 weeks of practice this year and while wrestling giving up 20 lbs (wrestled 215 weighing 196, plus every1 got a 2-pound weight allowance). Had 5 pins, one win by points, and 1 forfeit. The two matches i lost were to wrestlers from indiana that i lost by 2-3 points each.

My original intention was to wrestle 215 and try and gain weight throughout the season, but with the intensity of our wrestling practices i simply cannot gain weight, no matter how much i eat. So i've decided to go down to 189 and wrestle there for the remainder of the season. Also, the match i won by points was against a very tough 189 pounder. Everyone was going crazy after i won and i knew he was ranked in the state,so i checked the rankings tonight and realized that he had been ranked 4th so hopefully that means the remainder of the year will go well after i get down to 189 in the next week or two

Shoulder warm-up
    Back DC

internal/external rotations

Lat Pull downs
    75x15w/u
    175x6w/u
    workset
    217.5x8,2,1(r/p)PR!

T-bar corner rows
    3 35'sx8w/u
    workset
    5 35's+25x9
    3 35'sx28(widowmaker) PR!

Extreme stretching
    (255lbs on lat pulldown,
    roughly 45 second stretch)

Seated Alternate DB curls
    25x15w/u
    workset
    55x4,2,1(r/p)

EZ Bar Drag Curls
    105x15(widowmaker)

Extreme Stretching

Good workout today, especially happy with the alt pulldowns. Killed T-bar row widowmaker PR, but i'm still prob going to change it to deadlifts or rackpulls for my next workout.

Chest/shoulders/tris DC

Incline Smith Machine Bench (bar=15 lbs.)
    105x12w/u
    155x6w/u
    Work set
    195x8,2,1(r/p)

DB Flyes (widowmaker)
    45x16PR!

Shoulders:
    Cybex Shoulder press
    75x12w/u
    workset
    132.5x7.5,3,1(r/p)

DB Lateral Raises (widowmaker)
    35'sx19PR!

Tris:
    Lying DB tri extensions
    30'sx8,3,3

cable pushdowns w/ straight bar (widowmaker)
    150 (stack)x10, dropset, 110x11

extreme streching for chest,shoulders,tris.

Saw some signs of a plateau starting, so i've decided to do as rotation of 3 different exercises per bodypart, using one each wrokout and switching between them every week. Thinking...

quads:squats, legpress, cybex horizontal leg press
    hamstrings: lying leg curls, RDL (lack of ham equip at gym)
    calves:cybex horizontal leg press calf raises, Nautilus All-purpose machine, seated calf raises.
    Chest: Incline Smith Machine, Flat Bench (cybex Horizontal Bench if no spotter), Incline DB press
    Back Thickness: T-bar Rows, Deadlift, Rack Deadlift
    Back Width: Lat pulldowns, Pull-ups, Underhand grip Lat Pulldowns
    Bis: Barbell Curls, Seated Alternate DB curls, Hammer curls
    Tris:Smith CG bench, Lying DB extensions, Cable Pushdowns

!!!HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Last edited by frvrmuscle; 12-24-2008 at 07:03 PM.

The gym was closed 24th and 25th, but i ran both days, a pretty hard 30 minutes on 24th and sprints on the 25th.

Back DC

Underhand Grip Latpulldowns
    82.5x15w/u
    150x6w/u
    workset
    200x9,4,3(r/p)

Rack Chins (widowmaker)
    BWx15

Deadlift
    135x10w/u
    225x6w/u
    315x3w/u
    workset
    385x4 (PR is 385x5)
    335x9

Extreme Stretching

Seated DB Hammercurls
    25x10w/u
    50x7,4,3

Extreme Streching

Earlier in the day at wrestling i weighed in at 192.8 and weighed OUT of practice at 187. This is the lightest i've been in a while. Lost roughly 10 or so pounds in the last week/week-in-a half so my strength was fairly good considering. Today was also my first time trying out NOxplode (got for christmas). The pump wasn't anything special (though you can't really expect a massive pump uing this type of training), but the energy/focus was particularly good, so we will see how it goes . Haven't done deadlifts in at least 3-4 weeks, and used a double overhand grip, whereas i typically have always used a mix grip. Not a big fan of rack chins, rpob won't use those for quits a while. All in all a pretty good workout, nothing spectacular, but no real disappointments either. solid 7-8/10

Update on today and what will be going on for the next few days. Had Wrestling practice in the morning and the YMCA closes at 12 or 1:00 on saturdays (mega-fail) so i wasn't able to get legs in today. Have a two-day wretling meet on Mon. and Tues., so the soonest i will be able to hit them will hopefully be Wednesday. Till then, take care everyone .

donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donald1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

hey when are you going to post some new pics

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Supercows View Post
    --------------
    damn, some sick shoulders
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

UPDATE

Wrestling meet went well in someways and was horrible in others, lol. Had a bye the first round and then pinned the guy in my next match and was done for the day lol. Next day i pinned my first guy in the first period. My next opponent was a straight up BEAST, a senior with some incredible muscle bellies. i talked to him later and he said he only weighed in at 184 but he looked like a BIG 189. I lost to him 1-0 in a close match, but he ended up winning the tournament (and this is a TOUGH tournament) so i wasn't too disappointed.

My next match was where things went bad. I got the first takedown, but after that things just didn't seem to go together, and he scored two takedowns on me. While i was trying to escape the 2nd time, i was in a semi-splits, and then all of a sudden i went down even further, and he drove my upper body directly over my right leg while i was in a near-splits position. i immeadiately heard a crunching sound on the back of my leg above my knee, followed by another crunching sound high up on my hamstring. I ended up finishing the match after some injury time, but lost on points. I was supposed to wrestle again for 5th place, but my coaches deciede it wasn't worth it and that i shouldn't take a risk on hurting my leg anymore, so i forfeited my last match.

Thankfully nothing is torn in my leg i believe, but unfortunately i probably have a light grade 2 pulled hamstring ( see http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cy...ringstrain.htm ). So legs are definately off the menu for a little bit, and my first few upper body workouts will probably be fairly light. i've iced it alot last night and some today, and later on Im going to my coaches house to spend a little time in his infra-red sauna, plus hes getting a local therapist to do something on it tonight with a laser, plus some time in a hyperbaric chamber, so its def. getting well taken care of lol. Hopefully it can heal up soon so i can go back to full force on the wrestling mat and in the gym.

Cliffs: Tough wrestling tourney
    Medium pulled hamstring while wrestling
    Getting a ton of work on it done to speed healing thanks to coach

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    How's dat dere chlorodrol coming along?

How do you like DC?
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

Originally Posted by donald1991 View Post
    hey when are you going to post some new pics
    hmm, idk. i had a few pics taken on my brithday last Nov., tho the lighting is pretty bad. If i can find them i'll try to scan them and post them here. The memory card for ournew camera doesnt work with our printer, so the only way to get pics on now is to print them at wal-mart or something and then scan them

Originally Posted by EC_Muscle View Post
    damn, some sick shoulders
    thnx man. THis pic shows my shoulders better, tho it is an OLD pic, from the summer wen i was 14, so like 1.5 years at least, lol

Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    How's dat dere chlorodrol coming along?

How do you like DC?
    lol, had to look up chlorodrol to see what it was, though i had my suspicions, lol

DC's been going well. The strength gains are very noticeable, though i have to admit i miss the incredibly full pump i always got from med-high volume routines and even Blood and Guts training. The carb-cutoff's after 6:00 are also working pretty well to control my weight for wrestling without haveing to starve myself like some people do.

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frvrmuscle View Post
    lol, had to look up chlorodrol to see what it was, though i had my suspicions, lol

DC's been going well. The strength gains are very noticeable, though i have to admit i miss the incredibly full pump i always got from med-high volume routines and even Blood and Guts training. The carb-cutoff's after 6:00 are also working pretty well to control my weight for wrestling without haveing to starve myself like some people do.
    I thought I have seen you elsewhere on teh infinite internets talking about chlorodrol and how you were taking chlorodrol without a PCT and your mom had ingested some of dat dere before crushing your mp3 player and xbox and **** in a fit of roid rage. The name was different but I thought they had the same exact back double-bi as you. Maybe it was different.

jus wonderin if that was you.

I was considering DC for a time before deciding I'm too much of a pussy. My workout partner does a bit of rest-pause and stuff along with the slow negatives. He pre-exhausts all the time and stuff. I'll check out dat dere progress in the future.
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    I thought I have seen you elsewhere on teh infinite internets talking about chlorodrol and how you were taking chlorodrol without a PCT and your mom had ingested some of dat dere before crushing your mp3 player and xbox and **** in a fit of roid rage. The name was different but I thought they had the same exact back double-bi as you. Maybe it was different.

jus wonderin if that was you.

I was considering DC for a time before deciding I'm too much of a pussy. My workout partner does a bit of rest-pause and stuff along with the slow negatives. He pre-exhausts all the time and stuff. I'll check out dat dere progress in the future.
    rofl...yeah, pretty sure that wasn't me.

personally, when alot of people talk about teens not being ready to do DC, i think that the majority of the time its not that the program is too TAXING, but rather that for many teens their intensity and mind/muscle connection are not developed enough to be able to put enough into the Rest-pause/widowmaker sets to really illicit the desired response.

just got in a quick, light, back workout at home

Pullups (aiming for 50 reps in sets of 10) <1 min. or so between sets
    bwx10
    bwx10
    bwx10
    bwx8
    bwx7
    bwx5

finished off with 3 sets of underhand grip pulldowns, 10-25 reps, looking for teh pump.

Couldn't do any sort of bent-over rows rows because the hip extension is what REALLY kills my hamstring. The pullups were done on a bar that is 1-1.5 inch thick, decided to not use straps. All in all a good little, quick workout.

TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10) TkOliTk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wicked lifts man, and **** your shoulders is JACKED! Post new pics I say

Pulled hammy feelin alot better compared to yesterday, if it keeps improving like this i'll be back in full action in hopefully less than a week . Got a ton of work done on it yesterday; some lazer treatment before practice along with some overall alignment work done, then another laser treatment after practice. Was in a hyperbaric chamber for around an hour watching Hot Rod (lol), plus iced it for 15-30 minutes 3 or 4 times throughout the day. Also picked up some MSM, fish oil, and Emergen-C at Wal-Mart, all of which should hopefully help speed up the healing.

Light Chest/Shoulders/quad workout at home

Machine Chest press
    ~120x20
    ~120x20
    ~120x15
    ~120x15
    ~120x15 (last set or two fairly intense, though not to failure)

Lateral Raises
    35x5
    35x5
    35x5
    35x5
    35x5 (all sets ntf)

leg extensions
    ~120x20
    ~120x20 (ntf)

Icing my hammy as im typing this, will use the hyperbaric chamber again tonight, might use the infra-red sauna too, not sure.

MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattPatching has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Good luck getting your hammy right again mate, looks like you're doing everything you can.
    'Someone, Somewhere Is Training, And One Day, When You Meet Him On The Field, He Will Beat You. Unless That Person Is You!'
    Jonny Wilkinson

UPDATES:

Wrestled today, weighed in at 189 almost exactly. Went 5-0, with 4 pins and 1 forfeit. Wasn't any really difficult competition luckily, as im still nursing the hamstring pull (just wrapped it up pretty tight with an ace bandage) and a hurt thumb (affects u more than u'd think, lol ) Tomorrows off, and then Back to hitting the gym hardcore starting monday! School's also starting this week. Will have to continue taking it easy on the leg training, just some LIGHT leg work.