Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sodium Flouride

Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike_Jones_MISC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i drink around 2 gallons of water a day, i have been for the past 4 years.

I also use to swallow toothpaste when i was a child ( i didnt know any better)

i see chem trails over my house at least every other week.

I prob won't live that long =/

OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mike_Jones_MISC View Post

i dont think many of us will lol. with all the GMO and the ****e they put in our food an drink.

the cancer rate is soon to be 1 in 2 hmmmmm i wonder why

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OwneD.TBH View Post
    i dont think many of us will lol. with all the GMO and the ****e they put in our food an drink.

the cancer rate is soon to be 1 in 2 hmmmmm i wonder why
    Cancer rates have dropped, chief.

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...862309,00.html

OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OwneD.TBH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fidelis View Post
    lmao ok.

cancer back in the 50s - 60s was very rare and now its 1 in 3 soon to be 1 in 2 go an look for yourself. would you say that is a drop in cancer rate? and even if it's true it will go back to what 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 maybe thats nothing to get excited about.

fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow your dumb

cancer used to non existant

with the use of chemicals, processed foods, pollution, and other toxins they have been steadily increasing

you're probably one of thise "modern medicine FTW!" people..but sorry, modern medicine as well as a modern lifestyle has lead to these diseases

blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fballer12 View Post
    wow your dumb

with the use of chemicals, processed foods, pollution, and other toxins they have been steadily increasing

you're probably one of thise "modern medicine FTW!" people..but sorry, modern medicine as well as a modern lifestyle has lead to these diseases
    cancer was never non existent, lots of famous pople back in the day died of it, babe ruth for example. I thikn poor people just weren't diagnosed with it.

riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blananana2 View Post
    cancer was never non existent, lots of famous pople back in the day died of it, babe ruth for example. I thikn poor people just weren't diagnosed with it.
    Also, cancer tends to be a disease of old age. The average life span at the start of the 20th century was only 40, by the middle of the century the average life span was in the sixties, now at the start of the 21st century it is in the low eighties.
    Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
    -- Ned Flanders

... I'd feel like a caveman, if they existed ... and they didn't ...
    - Ned Flanders

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This takes me back to the old A-I days..blocks and blocks of text about Flouride.

I have been drinking tap water all my life, healthy as a horse.

Same with my parents

Same with my grandparents who are now in their late 70's.

Both generations lead very productive lives and not ones represented by "mental disturbances, subservience or being docile"..neither grandparents have cancer yet either.

Originally Posted by Mike_Jones_MISC View Post

Damn brah, the government straight poisoned you with tap water and toothpaste! They are efficient killers.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quinn77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XiZBiT View Post
    you just defined to natural substances that could kill you, none of them chemical biproducts like floride. So let go take small drops of mercury, I am sure it will have great effect on us in small dosages.
    NaF is a salt............. mercury was used to treat syphalis in small doses. Fluoride is an element, it belongs to the same family of compounds as Cl. Why do you think it is any less natural than Cl. As far as abundance in the univerese lighter atoms are more prevalent, you could argue that F is more natural than Cl, since there is more of it.

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    video footage starts at about 2:30 or so

Does anybody know if Toronto tap water is fluoridated?
    Last edited by Red_Dragon; 12-13-2008 at 09:33 AM.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is the question, why is it in our toothpaste? Just cause somethings in what we use, dont mean we need it nor does it mean its good for us.

And yes they will be adding it to bottled water.
    Over time your teeth naturally lose calcium and enamel. The fluoride replaces lost calcium and also prevents cavities cus cavities can't grow on the fluoride as good as they normally would on your teeth. You ain't supposed to swallow it though cus your body naturally replaces calcium in bones and swallowing too much fluoride over time is bad for your bones cus it prevents them from replenishing their calcium.

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OwneD.TBH View Post
    cancer back in the 50s - 60s was very rare and now its 1 in 3 soon to be 1 in 2 go an look for yourself. would you say that is a drop in cancer rate? and even if it's true it will go back to what 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 maybe thats nothing to get excited about.
    I posted a link proving that cancer rates have dropped in the US, so face that facts.
    wow your dumb

Cancer was never non-existent. You are too ignorant to have a discussion with, so read more and post less.
    Last edited by Fidelis; 12-13-2008 at 09:41 AM.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I posted a link proving that cancer rates have dropped in the US, so face that facts.

Cancer was never non-existent. You are too ignorant to have a discussion with, so read more and post less.

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Isn't flouride those pills that the teachers used to give me in kindergarten and 1st grade?

I hope it didn't have any negative side effects..

negative side effects

negative side effects...

negative side effects...

negative side effects...

I hope it didn't have any negative side effects.

fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fballer12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oh really...so are you saying other animals besides humans have cancer? no they don't, because they eat a natural diet that is suited for them...but once humans have control of animals, such as with zoo's and farms, and we feed the unnatural processed food, they start getting cancer

its the same with humans...we used to eat a diet of only whole organic foods straight from nature..its what our bodies evolved to eat over millions of years, just like with every other animal..we were as healthy as can be..it was only untill recently when foods started becoming processed and having chemical additives put in them that cancer started

It's the same reason that Hunter Gatherer society's in places like the amazon and africa still have no cancer and disease, while the United States spends the most money in the world combined on health care and is also the sickest country in the world

I think you should dirty up your brain a little more with some research...right now its too washed
    Last edited by fballer12; 12-13-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Oh really...so are you saying other animals besides humans have cancer? no they don't, because they eat a natural diet that is suited for them...but once humans have control of animals, such as with zoo's and farms, and we feed the unnatural processed food, they start getting cancer

its the same with humans...we used to eat a diet of only whole organic foods straight from nature..its what our bodies evolved to eat over millions of years, just like with every other animal..we were as healthy as can be..it was only untill recently when foods started becoming processed and having chemical additives put in them that cancer started

It's the same reason that Hunter Gatherer society's in places like the amazon and africa still have no cancer and disease, while the United States spends the most money in the world combined on health care and is also the sickest country in the world

I think you should dirty up your brain a little more with some research...right now its too washed
    Actually other animals DO get cancer. The ones that live in the wild usually die before they get old enough to get it though cus as soon as their age starts to slow them down, they get killed.

As far as Africa goes, they got some other serious diseases as well. They got malaria, and even for folks that got the sickle-cell gene there's another malaria that arose there that affects them too and even if it doesn't kill them it makes them very tired and they can't physically exert themselves that much. It's believed to cause economic loss due to the decreased productivity of workers that happen to have it. Then of course you got AIDS and other stuff in Africa. Every society has SOME sort of ailment(s) that they battle.

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow this thread if full of stupidity. Yes cancer rate is 1 in 3. Yes cancer always existed but in much much less frequency. Yes people live longer than in the middle ages because of curing of simple diseases that can kill you if left un treated. We should be living to 100-110, not 70 and we should be doing so in good health but we wont. All the gmo poison, flouride, chem trails ect... many many more will start dieing and 90% of people will still be bent over getting ass ****ed by the government and liking it.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Actually other animals DO get cancer. The ones that live in the wild usually die before they get old enough to get it though cus as soon as their age starts to slow them down, they get killed.

As far as Africa goes, they got some other serious diseases as well. They got malaria, and even for folks that got the sickle-cell gene there's another malaria that arose there that affects them too and even if it doesn't kill them it makes them very tired and they can't physically exert themselves that much. It's believed to cause economic loss due to the decreased productivity of workers that happen to have it. Then of course you got AIDS and other stuff in Africa. Every society has SOME sort of ailment(s) that they battle.
    I'm not talking about poor people in africa who live in urban areas..i'm talking about hunter gatherer society's who have almost never had contact with modern soiety's..the ones who live in the jungle..they don't get cancer or disease, and its because they feed there body only what it needs, not junk

It's the same with the people who live up in the caucusas mountains...there average life span is something crazy like 90 years old, most people live over 100 there...they only eat a diet of local things in there whole food form...they don't have any problems

The fact is, modern society causes disease..I know humans love to think that they can meddle with nature and have it turn out positively, but we can't..Nature already has a perfect balance, one thats been set up for billions of years through evolution, and when we try to change it, it only ****s it up

I'm not talking about poor people in africa who live in urban areas..i'm talking about hunter gatherer society's who have almost never had contact with modern soiety's..the ones who live in the jungle..they don't get cancer or disease, and its because they feed there body only what it needs, not junk

It's the same with the people who live up in the caucusas mountains...there average life span is something crazy like 90 years old, most people live over 100 there...they only eat a diet of local things in there whole food form...they don't have any problems

The fact is, modern society causes disease..I know humans love to think that they can meddle with nature and have it turn out positively, but we can't..Nature already has a perfect balance, one thats been set up for billions of years through evolution, and when we try to change it, it only ****s it up
    right they live where they live and have for generations and so the ones that can live off of that food do. there are people that live in DIFFERENT areas. And then you got people that are born somewhere and move someday. therefore there is always gonna be some adverse effects like eating different foods, spreading foreign diseases etc. Like when the Europeans had huge outbreaks of diseases, and went to the Americas. The natives were almost disease-free at the time(only had Yaw's disease or somethin like that) and so when the Europeans came they had diseases that got spread to the Native Americans that killed them off, even diseases that weren't that big of a deal to the Europeans were deadly to the Native Americans. So no matter what happens there is always gonna be SOME sort of causative agent that make people's health worse off. Sometimes it's food, sometimes it ain't. There are too many factors to just link it all to food or even just all to any one particular thing.

If you go back in history, there have been other things to cause people to die. A lot of it was mass outbreaks of diseases, like I said, cus if it was foreign then the local community wouldn't have any resistance to it at all. You had some diseases break out and kill like 1/3 of the population and stuff.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Independent scientific evidence over the past 50 plus years has shown that sodium fluoride shortens our life span, promotes various cancers and mental disturbances, and most importantly, makes humans stupid, docile, and subservient, all in one neat little package.
    Humm, I've always believed that was also the case with microwave transmission. After all, have you ever heard an intelligent cell phone conversation?

p.s. I've been hit by cars twice from people yakking away on their cell phones. A not to bright group if you ask me.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flouride is bad ****,it's in alot of foods,water,medication and multi vitamins.

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You posted a link saying that cancer was lower now than it was in the 90s.... which means nothing in the big picture. It also means nothing in regards to other types of disease.

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what are you supposed to brush your teeth with then if not NaFl?
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post
    Who says you have to brush your teeth with "something"? You brush your teeth to clean your teeth; there are lots of natural toothpastes that are 10x better to use. The biggest damaging thing to people's teeth is acid. Much of the foods and drinks that people consume every day are acidic, and by the time people brush their teeth, it has already had plenty of time to do damage. Buildup of plaque can cause gum disease, but it acid that damages enamel. Healthy saliva is alkaline, and also contains trace amounts of minerals, including those composing healthy teeth and enamel. Most people are not healthy, though, and are overly acidic; nearly everything in the average diet today is acid forming in the body, and almost nothing that people eat is alkaline forming (vegetables and most fruits are alkaline).

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post
    You can use baking soda. Though I'm sure by now there's a non-floridated brand of tooth past out there.

In any event, I've seen the results of populations where they don't use municiple water. The level of tooth decay is off the scale.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off if you don't want flouride in your water drink bottled water.

Everything i have learned leads me to believe that flouride is safe and healthy. I've heard of stuides showing that since fluoride has been added to water the rates of childhood cavities has decreased. All of my teachers have said they are in favor of fluorinated drinking water.

For all of those who think floruide is bad or doesn't help teeth i question your knowledge of science on the issue. Have you taken any classes that deal with bone devolopment and formation? I remeber back when i took anatomy learning about bones and i don't ever recall fluoride being anything except a good thing.

Whether or not your government conspirasy is true the science backs up flouride has being good for your teeth. Why else do you think dentists say flouride is good? Has the governement bought them out? I'm gonna go ahead and trust dentists sceintific understanding of the issue rather than these other crazy claims since everything i have seen leads to floruide being benifical.
    -long time lurker

Originally Posted by matcoon View Post
    First off if you don't want flouride in your water drink bottled water.

Everything i have learned leads me to believe that flouride is safe and healthy. I've heard of stuides showing that since fluoride has been added to water the rates of childhood cavities has decreased. All of my teachers have said they are in favor of fluorinated drinking water.

For all of those who think floruide is bad or doesn't help teeth i question your knowledge of science on the issue. Have you taken any classes that deal with bone devolopment and formation? I remeber back when i took anatomy learning about bones and i don't ever recall fluoride being anything except a good thing.

Whether or not your government conspirasy is true the science backs up flouride has being good for your teeth. Why else do you think dentists say flouride is good? Has the governement bought them out? I'm gonna go ahead and trust dentists sceintific understanding of the issue rather than these other crazy claims since everything i have seen leads to floruide being benifical.
    well there ya go

agreed

Arrow A Cell Phone Conspiracy?

Cell phones are a much better conspiracy. I can beam thoughts into your head and track you 24/7! Whosoever is pulling those strings will have ultimate control.

BTW, have you noticed how many people are driving their cars into houses/building lately? In my city there's been a crash in the news every day for the past 2 weeks.
    Last edited by KRANE; 12-13-2008 at 02:30 PM.
    🎥

and were does the "science" come from??? the GOVERNMENT the doctors and dentists goto universities controlled by the GOVERNMENT they learn from teachers and studies controlled by the GOVERNMENT its got nothing to do with "buying people out" you just control what they learn and they will go along and believe it.

like i said before they can make you believe anything at all with the right media and propaganda plain and simple fact
    Last edited by OwneD.TBH; 12-13-2008 at 02:37 PM.