Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why isn't homosexuality seen as an illness? (no homo)(no hate)(serious) NSFW

Personally, I think this would help both sides (gays and anti-gays) deal with the issue more effectively and peacefully.

For gays, I think most gays don't want to be gay. It obviously puts them at odds with society in so many fundamental ways. From dating and prom to marriage and raising kids, being gay is brings conflict to all these areas and more.

And not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I really don't think TIITB is desired by any human being initially. I mean, while pooping might provide some relief to us all (especially if you've been holding it in all day), it's certainly not something you get all excited about or dream of. And TIITB just seems like a really really rough and painful version of pooping, and those that do like it most likely convinced themselves they liked it over time. But cumming is natural and pleasurable from the very first time you did it. So, I really don't think the rectum was intended to be a sexual organ.

Having said that, I do believe that the sexual chemistry and chemical attractions between people can be tilted towards same sex relationships, both at a young age and involuntarily. I also believe the desire to take on the persona and preferences of the opposite sex can come at an early age and be involuntary. I believe these things can be innate or they can develop due to some experience or another.

What I don't understand is, why society refuses to view this as a sickness. Just like if you were born deaf or due to some experience you became deaf? It seems, for homosexuals, that they want these issues to be categorized as part of their identity. Like, this is who they are not what they suffer from.

For those that oppose homosexuality, they seem to think of it as solely a deviant behavior or rebelliousness, as if gays were stubbornly choosing to be
    gay and take on all the problems associated with that. To this, many argue "when did straight people choose to be straight?" Which is a good point.

So I say, view homosexuality as an illness, then look for a cure. Thoughts?
    Last edited by hwpnow; 12-11-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    fin

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thing you made this thread. We were severely lacking in threads about homosexuality until now.
    O-H, motherfcuker.

Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StartTheMachine View Post
    Good thing you made this thread. We were severely lacking in threads about homosexuality until now.
    ...LOL

hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by StartTheMachine View Post
    Hey, it's not my fault that you stay on the R & P all day instead of working out or working at all. Some of us have lives you know
    fin

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where do you draw the line on this?

So having anal sex with a female is fine?

Gays doing nothing but oral is fine?

If not then no oral sex for either men or women?

Doggystyle should be treated as a disease?

Missionary is the only acceptable position?

Your entire argument is based on anal sex being un-human which is (impressively) one of the stupidest platforms i've seen on why gayness is wrong. Seriously...you're comparing deafness to anal sex.

Are you serious?

SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although you've presented a clear, logical, and fair argument, expect to be flamed and negged by the closed minded.

Answer: it hurts people's feelings.

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am always excited about my next poop. It's pretty much why I get up in the morning.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American
    2:58:01 marathon
    39:15 10k

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lewl
    O-H, motherfcuker.

Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    I am always excited about my next poop. It's pretty much why I get up in the morning.
    Yeah but you're not trying to make it last (at least I hope not). Most people want to poop, get it all out and over with, then leave quickly. I mean, there's no foreplay to pooping. It's not like you want to tingle your ass play with yourself before it comes out, and it's not like you want it to come out extra slowly, or hope it goes back up in you so it can come out again.

(sick but true)^^^
    fin

SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Where do you draw the line on this?

So having anal sex with a female is fine?

Gays doing nothing but oral is fine?

If not then no oral sex for either men or women?

Doggystyle should be treated as a disease?

Missionary is the only acceptable position?

Your entire argument is based on anal sex being un-human which is (impressively) one of the stupidest platforms i've seen on why gayness is wrong. Seriously...you're comparing deafness to anal sex.

Are you serious?
    The staple of a hetero sexual relationship is penile/vaginal intercourse. I think most would agree that those organs are biologically 'intended' for sexual intercourse. The OP's point is that a homo relationship isn't grounded in our biology in the same way.

It's not a question of what's right or wrong, natural or unnatural. If you're a fat fuk who doesn't exercise, it's normal, but pathological, for the body to develop heart disease. Gayness may seem to come naturally and be normal in our society, but who says it's not pathological?

It's not that there is evidence that homosexuality is a disease, but there's no evidence that it's not either.
    Last edited by SlammaJamma; 12-11-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you agree that he is saying anal sex between a man and a woman is equally wrong?

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    So you agree that he is saying anal sex between a man and a woman is equally wrong?
    Who said anything about right/wrong? No one is trying to attach moral significance to where a man sticks his cawk.

Revkins why did you neg me? Have I offended you?

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just because something puts a person at odds with society it doesn't follow that they are "ill". What about having a controverisal or unpopular opinion, does that mean that the person holding that view is "ill". If homosexuality was seen as an illness people would not suddenly become accepting of gay people and appreciate them more, they would instead try to "cure" it (as some people already like to attempt to do). If you feel that gay people are mistreated by society, why not address that, instead of saying "oh, society doesn't like them, so we must cure them of their desires"? You are contradicting yourself.
    Last edited by stateless; 12-11-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually, it was a diagnosable mental illness in the old edition of the DSM (DSM-III).
    Random Guy, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
    -Although I offer advice and information, I am not diagnosing or treating anyone
    with anything.

revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SlammaJamma View Post
    Revkins why did you neg me? Have I offended you?
    Yes you have. This post,

Although you've presented a clear, logical, and fair argument, expect to be flamed and negged by the closed minded.

Answer: it hurts people's feelings.

...should "offend" any intellectual because the original post is not a clear, logical, or a fair argument.
    Last edited by revkins; 12-11-2008 at 10:32 PM.

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The staple of a hetero sexual relationship is penile/vaginal intercourse. I think most would agree that those organs are biologically 'intended' for sexual intercourse. The OP's point is that a homo relationship isn't grounded in our biology in the same way.

It's not a question of what's right or wrong, natural or unnatural. If you're a fat fuk who doesn't exercise, it's normal, but pathological, for the body to develop heart disease. Gayness may seem to come naturally and be normal in our society, but who says it's not pathological?

It's not that there is evidence that homosexuality is a disease, but there's no evidence that it's not either.
    yea but the burdon of proof is on the person making the claim, and in this case you are claiming it's a disease.

But yea, don't tell anyone, but i agree with you.
    bulking to 150

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hwpnow View Post
    Yeah but you're not trying to make it last (at least I hope not). Most people want to poop, get it all out and over with, then leave quickly. I mean, there's no foreplay to pooping. It's not like you want to tingle your ass play with yourself before it comes out, and it's not like you want it to come out extra slowly, or hope it goes back up in you so it can come out again.

(sick but true)^^^
    I have the go with what the experienced medical society says on this issue. They are far and away more credible than a random and sometimes brain dead meat head on BB.com.

EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EDC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You know who put himself at odds with society?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know how you cure an attraction. Attraction = disease.

Yep. That's logical.

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a straight guy and I love having my ass played with. Someone who knows how to stimulate me anally is seriously like 100 normal intercourse orgasms.

I mean maybe I'm on my death bed from that illness but I feel like a fully functional human being.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats TIITB? you seem to know a lot about it (how it feels etc..). share your experiences with us plz.

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Its a defect from the biological standpoint, gay men have shown to have brain scans similar to females but they have male bodies - they are in the wrong physical form.

Something got screwed up when they were developing, its not their fault but its still an illness.
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

Originally Posted by rwd84 View Post
    whats TIITB? you seem to know a lot about it (how it feels etc..). share your experiences with us plz.
    I presume it's 'taking it in the butt'. It feels nice.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    I don't know how you cure an attraction. Attraction = disease.

Yep. That's logical.

Some would argue you could treat attraction. For instance, psychologists treating an individual for ****philia or fetishism.
    Random Guy, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
    -Although I offer advice and information, I am not diagnosing or treating anyone
    with anything.

WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For gays, I think most gays don't want to be gay.
    Strong generalization FTL...

How do you know what millions of people are thinking?

FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I think this would help both sides (gays and anti-gays) deal with the issue more effectively and peacefully.

For gays, I think most gays don't want to be gay. It obviously puts them at odds with society in so many fundamental ways. From dating and prom to marriage and raising kids, being gay is brings conflict to all these areas and more.

And not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I really don't think TIITB is desired by any human being initially. I mean, while pooping might provide some relief to us all (especially if you've been holding it in all day), it's certainly not something you get all excited about or dream of. And TIITB just seems like a really really rough and painful version of pooping, and those that do like it most likely convinced themselves they liked it over time. But cumming is natural and pleasurable from the very first time you did it. So, I really don't think the rectum was intended to be a sexual organ.

Having said that, I do believe that the sexual chemistry and chemical attractions between people can be tilted towards same sex relationships, both at a young age and involuntarily. I also believe the desire to take on the persona and preferences of the opposite sex can come at an early age and be involuntary. I believe these things can be innate or they can develop due to some experience or another.

What I don't understand is, why society refuses to view this as a sickness. Just like if you were born deaf or due to some experience you became deaf? It seems, for homosexuals, that they want these issues to be categorized as part of their identity. Like, this is who they are not what they suffer from.

For those that oppose homosexuality, they seem to think of it as solely a deviant behavior or rebelliousness, as if gays were stubbornly choosing to be
    gay and take on all the problems associated with that. To this, many argue "when did straight people choose to be straight?" Which is a good point.

So I say, view homosexuality as an illness, then look for a cure. Thoughts?
    I dare you to go to a sperm bank and request to be manually ejaculated (via the prostate).

If your secure in your sexuality, it shouldn't bother you.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.
    I'm American, not German. There's a difference between "location" and "nationality". Thanks.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    I'm a straight guy and I love having my ass played with. Someone who knows how to stimulate me anally is seriously like 100 normal intercourse orgasms.

I mean maybe I'm on my death bed from that illness but I feel like a fully functional human being.
    You heard it here first! "O" likes to tinker with the stinker
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FIVE OAKES View Post
    I dare you to go to a sperm bank and request to be manually ejaculated (via the prostate).

If your secure in your sexuality, it shouldn't bother you.

Do it.
    Do it.
    Do it.
    Wow! I might have just found my new profession. Prostate milker.

Speaking of the prostate, don't some of you anti-gay types realize that ITB is so much fun because of it? How can you say anal sex is "unnatural" when your most important G-Spot is up there?

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    I have the go with what the experienced medical society says on this issue. They are far and away more credible than a random and sometimes brain dead meat head on BB.com.
    So true. I would like to know what is the educaiton level and credentials of the people, especially the younger ones, here who have all the answers to what homosexuality is and is not. What are Hookahbird's credentials other than his belief in a 2,500 year old set of parchments.

Short answer: none. The book I'll put my trust in is the DSM IV.

People who are outside the scientific and medical community, and/or have no direct knowledge of homosexuality, are not qualified to make pronouncements on it. Their pronouncements and observations are false ones, akin to the medieval belief in 'spontaneous generation'. Because rodents and other vermin were always observed near grain stores, it was believed that these rodents and other vermin arose from the grain itself. That is as preposterous as laypeople making pronouncements on homosexuality. The observations of these people who think they know what is natural and unnatural are false and incomplete, not to mention simple cultural parroting... memes.

I too will go with the findings of the medical and scientific communities, and my own knowledge of myself. I didn't decide to becom ehomosexual, and I had no childhood trauma. I am actually quite comfortable in my homosexuality; I like men and I am sure I will always like men. Why do I like men? Hell if I know but I'm glad I do.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).