dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guys, be careful! Christmas is coming!!

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was hilarious. I am anxious as to when to shop. I did not factor in the loss of my right hand. I think it looks like a google Christmas this year. My dad once got my mom an S and W 357 handgun for mother's day. I now know where he went those next few days.
    Do it or Don't do it, There is no try

_VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a great video! Although I'd rescue the guy who bought his wife extra memory for her computer (sigh). Anyway, here's an email my boyfriend received from a college buddy...

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY FOR YOUR WIFE (or girlfriend)

1. A Gym Membership/Excercise Equipment

Remember that time you went to Sears and she was admiring that cool Elliptical Trainer? Don't. For goodness sake act like that NEVER happened. What will she think when she unwraps this thoughtful gift she was admiring at Sears that one day? "He thinks I'm fat." So, if the message you want to send is, "Honey! Lose some weight off your fat a@#!", then, by all means, get her an exercise bike she can rip the handle bar from and beat you to death with.

[VL edit: of course he's not talking about any of the ladies on this site. Buy us some new free weights or equipment and we're yours! LOL]

2. Beauty Enhancement Products

She and ONLY she gets to buy this stuff. Don't confuse this with nice body oils and bath lotions from Bath and Body Works. She'll love that stuff. I'm talking about wrinkle cream and that sort of thing. You might as well just tell her, "Yes, dear! You DO look fat in those jeans!" or, "Man! Are you lookin' OLD!". If she unwraps a gift like this from you on Christmas morning, just plan on spending Christmas night alone. Alone and cold.

3. Lingerie

You cannot win here unless she takes you to the store, points it out to you and says, "Please get me this for Christmas!". What looks sexy to you in Victoria Secret is liable to make her think you think of her as a whore. And while the women are often happy with that role in the bedroom, she doesn't ever want you implying in any way, form or manner she is one. Ever. This is also a "you think I'm fat" danger zone. Miss it by ONE size and your goose is cooked. They will be serving YOU up for dinner. Again, with the exception I mentioned above, do not play with this fire.

4. Clothes

Again, unless she sends you to fetch an outfit from the store for her, and she won't, don't go there. Also, this is women's work. Really. Women love to shop for clothes, try them on, fuss over them and rethink themselves several times before deciding on an outfit. As a rule, they don't let others pick out their clothes for them. Have you ever gone clothes shopping with her? Bring a book. "The Stand", by Stephen King is a good choice. It's over a thousand pages.

5. Household Appliances

This isn't The Price is Right and you aren't Drew Carey. She is not going to get excited when you go into your best Rich Fields impersonation and and yell, "It's a new Dishwassssshhhher!!!" Buddy, you'll be the one using that thing, I promise. That's if she doesn't shove you into it and turn it on HOT, with heavy wash. Nope, no blenders, toasters, irons, fridges or ovens for Christmas. Ever.

6. Kitchen Utensils

You might be in Wal Mart, at wits end on Christmas Eve, searching for that one last present and come across the coolest looking kitchen knives with block set you ever saw. It might even be made of gold with Sean Connery's picture on it. Don't do it. Not unless you want to witness her trying to perfect her new knife throwing act with you as the practice dummy. You'll have it coming, too.

7. Things You Can Use Disguised as Things for Her

Last and far from least. I'm reminded of the episode of The Simpsons Homer bought Marge a shiny new bowling ball with the name "Homer" etched into it. She's smarter than that boys! Marge promptly kept that ball, took up bowling and left Homer alone with the kids. YOU should get so lucky that's all that would happen to you. Go head, get her that drill press that, coincidentally would just put the finishing touches on your work room. What work room? Oh, you mean that place that looks like an A-bomb was just dropped on it?

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule and there is a chance you are married to or with the gal who would love nothing more than a new coffee maker for Christmas. Then by all means, go for it. But, generally speaking, avoid the above gifts for her and LISTEN to what she talks about all year long, and you are pretty close to Christmas morning seeing that woman you love wearing the beautiful smile you fell in love with. If you are really lucky later, that's all she'll be wearing....
    "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tomdana View Post
    I think it looks like a google Christmas this year. My dad once got my mom an S and W 357 handgun for mother's day. I now know where he went those next few days.
    LOL, a gun, eh? Fwiw, I've been shopping on-line for over a decade. I wouldn't do it any other way. In fact, I just ventured into another new "buying on-line" experience; My daughter's 16th B-day is Sat., and I just received 14K gold, 1/2cttw diamond stud earrings that I ordered on-line. Yep, diamonds on-line. They're beautiful and just what I expected. In fact, I did shop local jewelers and compare TW with clarity & color grades. Man, do you have any idea how much people get ripped off buying jewelry in a conventional store?

Originally Posted by _VL View Post
    What a great video!
    Yep, pretty good list and very good reasons to go with each one .
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Uh oh, I got my wife the Wii fit. She asked for it.
    Is it a trap.

Make room for me in that doghouse guys.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Uh oh, I got my wife the Wii fit. She asked for it.
    Is it a trap.
    Just etch "Homer" into it . Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk..........

Originally Posted by ntrllftr
    Make room for me in that doghouse guys.
    Make room? Hell, I built the f'cking place! Plenty of room for all.

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    LOL, a gun, eh? Fwiw, I've been shopping on-line for over a decade. I wouldn't do it any other way. In fact, I just ventured into another new "buying on-line" experience; My daughter's 16th B-day is Sat., and I just received 14K gold, 1/2cttw diamond stud earrings that I ordered on-line. Yep, diamonds on-line. They're beautiful and just what I expected. In fact, I did shop local jewelers and compare TW with clarity & color grades. Man, do you have any idea how much people get ripped off buying jewelry in a conventional store?

Yep, pretty good list and very good reasons to go with each one .
    want to adopt me, im a little past sixteen

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maryinmesquite View Post
    Hi Mary
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

_VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey DBX, if you're in the Christmas spirit of adopting folks, then how about adding my college-age daughter into the equation? (Just for a few minutes during Christmas morning so you can lavish gifts on her, I want her for the rest of Christmas and the rest of the year). Her college tuition put a big dent in my pocketbook this year!

She's a very sweet kid, looks like Liv Tyler, great brains, great soul, great manners, and a great heart, so I am sure she'd fit in well with your family for the couple of minutes she'd be there!
    "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Uh oh, I got my wife the Wii fit.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My x got me a garage door opener one year for Christmas, couldn't put him in the dog house because he actually thought it was a great gift.
    It's the thought that counts.

Carl, we're getting the We Fit at work, can't wait to play
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a great video! Although I'd rescue the guy who bought his wife extra memory for her computer (sigh). Anyway, here's an email my boyfriend received from a college buddy...

Remember that time you went to Sears and she was admiring that cool Elliptical Trainer? Don't. For goodness sake act like that NEVER happened. What will she think when she unwraps this thoughtful gift she was admiring at Sears that one day? "He thinks I'm fat." So, if the message you want to send is, "Honey! Lose some weight off your fat a@#!", then, by all means, get her an exercise bike she can rip the handle bar from and beat you to death with.

[VL edit: of course he's not talking about any of the ladies on this site. Buy us some new free weights or equipment and we're yours! LOL]

2. Beauty Enhancement Products

She and ONLY she gets to buy this stuff. Don't confuse this with nice body oils and bath lotions from Bath and Body Works. She'll love that stuff. I'm talking about wrinkle cream and that sort of thing. You might as well just tell her, "Yes, dear! You DO look fat in those jeans!" or, "Man! Are you lookin' OLD!". If she unwraps a gift like this from you on Christmas morning, just plan on spending Christmas night alone. Alone and cold.

3. Lingerie

You cannot win here unless she takes you to the store, points it out to you and says, "Please get me this for Christmas!". What looks sexy to you in Victoria Secret is liable to make her think you think of her as a whore. And while the women are often happy with that role in the bedroom, she doesn't ever want you implying in any way, form or manner she is one. Ever. This is also a "you think I'm fat" danger zone. Miss it by ONE size and your goose is cooked. They will be serving YOU up for dinner. Again, with the exception I mentioned above, do not play with this fire.

4. Clothes

Again, unless she sends you to fetch an outfit from the store for her, and she won't, don't go there. Also, this is women's work. Really. Women love to shop for clothes, try them on, fuss over them and rethink themselves several times before deciding on an outfit. As a rule, they don't let others pick out their clothes for them. Have you ever gone clothes shopping with her? Bring a book. "The Stand", by Stephen King is a good choice. It's over a thousand pages.

5. Household Appliances

This isn't The Price is Right and you aren't Drew Carey. She is not going to get excited when you go into your best Rich Fields impersonation and and yell, "It's a new Dishwassssshhhher!!!" Buddy, you'll be the one using that thing, I promise. That's if she doesn't shove you into it and turn it on HOT, with heavy wash. Nope, no blenders, toasters, irons, fridges or ovens for Christmas. Ever.

6. Kitchen Utensils

You might be in Wal Mart, at wits end on Christmas Eve, searching for that one last present and come across the coolest looking kitchen knives with block set you ever saw. It might even be made of gold with Sean Connery's picture on it. Don't do it. Not unless you want to witness her trying to perfect her new knife throwing act with you as the practice dummy. You'll have it coming, too.

7. Things You Can Use Disguised as Things for Her

Last and far from least. I'm reminded of the episode of The Simpsons Homer bought Marge a shiny new bowling ball with the name "Homer" etched into it. She's smarter than that boys! Marge promptly kept that ball, took up bowling and left Homer alone with the kids. YOU should get so lucky that's all that would happen to you. Go head, get her that drill press that, coincidentally would just put the finishing touches on your work room. What work room? Oh, you mean that place that looks like an A-bomb was just dropped on it?

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule and there is a chance you are married to or with the gal who would love nothing more than a new coffee maker for Christmas. Then by all means, go for it. But, generally speaking, avoid the above gifts for her and LISTEN to what she talks about all year long, and you are pretty close to Christmas morning seeing that woman you love wearing the beautiful smile you fell in love with. If you are really lucky later, that's all she'll be wearing....
    lol I sent this to my female boss (a personal trainer) just now!

Except the VL edit part...

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha awesome vid

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    :

Carl, we're getting the We Fit at work, can't wait to play
    At work? I want to work with you.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok , i may not be average , but i received a carpet shampoo machine one year and loved it , and this year my girls asked me what i wanted for my birthday , i said a new ladder ( ex took the good one) and they bought me a 7' fiberglass and metal step ladder and i love it , exactly what i needed and wanted

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok , i may not be average , but i received a carpet shampoo machine one year and loved it , and this year my girls asked me what i wanted for my birthday , i said a new ladder ( ex took the good one) and they bought me a 7' fiberglass and metal step ladder and i love it , exactly what i needed and wanted
    Yeah, my wife wants "kitchen scissors," apparently for cutting meat. But the rest of VL's list was bang on in my experience.

Why soitenly

Hey DBX, if you're in the Christmas spirit of adopting folks, then how about adding my college-age daughter into the equation? (Just for a few minutes during Christmas morning so you can lavish gifts on her, I want her for the rest of Christmas and the rest of the year). Her college tuition put a big dent in my pocketbook this year!
    I have three of my own, and two are in college, thank you!

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    My x got me a garage door opener one year for Christmas, couldn't put him in the dog house because he actually thought it was a great gift.
    Hey, let's face it; sometimes when money is tight you have to pass off practical gifts under the guise of being "specially for you"

....i love it , exactly what i needed and wanted
    And that's what makes a gift a good one

MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I emailed this video all over the place.......LMAO.......I tried to buy my wife some personal trainer time at the gym last year needless to say it didn't go over real big!. "Buy her something nice like a gym membership?.....Yeah that's it........Wrong!"
    Happily married father of four and grandfather of two and one on the way. Edit: Grandfather of 3 as of 02/28/2009.

http://workout.bodybuilding.com/MtnBikeMike/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113013061

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!" Texas A&M University.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tomdana View Post
    That was hilarious. I am anxious as to when to shop. I did not factor in the loss of my right hand. I think it looks like a google Christmas this year. My dad once got my mom an S and W 357 handgun for mother's day. I now know where he went those next few days.
    Some women have all the luck! He would be in my good books for years for that! Man, I get dumb things like frying pans and other useless items most of the time. Where did your mom get him? I want one of him
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dbx....translation = "dual bag x"?

On a related note, I have no idea what I'm getting my wife for Christmas.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey thanks for the tips VL!