Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Skipping rope everyday

I've read all the positve effects of skipping rope but Im wondering can one do it everyday? Im starting up SS and want to lose fat while gaining strength and was wonderin if skipping would be good or bad and can I do it everyday?

Brief info

height:6'0 weight: 220 bodyfat : 20% age: 26 5rm squat 150 deadlift 185 bench 150.

H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000) H-Town-Matt is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think it can depend on where you skip, if its on concrete and you are overweight your knees and ankles are going to take a battering. mine did and im not even overweight.
    Before you insult somebody, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
    Myprotein 5% discount code - MP116644 - Not much off, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

PS3 - Madden 11, F1 2010, COD: BO
    360 - COD4: MW, COD: MW2

Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no it would be either flooring or carpet. Ive done it with no problems before but not when I was lifting so I dont know how it would impact it.

gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000) gorex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that is why you have joints. to absorb impacts.

Although I don't see a necessity to skip rope daily, if you eat and sleep properly you're joints will be fine.
    * Smolov ATG Front and Back-Squat Survivor Crew
    * 500 Deadlift, 405 ATG Squat, 335 Bench, 200 OH Press
    * Muay Thai crew
    * Dagestan crew

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt it'll make a negative impact on your training. Besides, it's pretty good for cardio. A tip: If you skip and you're worried about your knees and ankles getting trashed, wear two or three pairs of socks in addition to wearing a good pair of training shoes. (That is, if you're doing it outdoors; indoors, I'd still wear the extra socks, but that's just me talking...).
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)

rope it up

I think your body is the best judgement. If your knees get extremely achy give it some time off. I honestly believe youll notice the tightness in your shins before your knees start to hurt though haha. I jump rope in my office on my lunch break and on my days off. Just listen to your body... Sore joints isn't a great thing when were talking about jumping rope.
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

coo thanks guys. So just so we're in agreement. Skipping rope is okay while doing rippetoes and squatting 3x week. IF I see it's impacting my recovery just ease off.

Most likely I'll be skipping after I wake up and drink coffee, and then lift later in the afternoon. And it probably will not be everyday yet. Its more of a way to keep my cardio up while it starts to snow outside.

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)

skipping rope

This is my new favorite cardio by the way. I just got moved to third shift and ten hour days. So I'm the only one here for half the night, so when I take my break I go skip rope. It took me a while to get used to it but boy has it helped keep me awake through the night and in just a couple weeks my ankles feel much stronger (they tend to roll alot) I jump rope about 4 days a week now and do a non impact cardio for 2 or 3 more days. A bike or elliptical or rowin machine. I've got another 20 or so pounds to lose and then I can mass attack
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I read if your landing on both feet then its less impact then Running since the impact is distributed between both legs.