Jasonlawlor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Do I just keep training ? Motivation needed

Hi,
    I'm male 38 year old. I have radically changed my diet 6 months ago, focusing on tracking macros and weight training. I now train 6 days per week with 3 days of Hiit cardio. Although I have come a long way in these 6 months, my chest fat and stomach fat bother me a lot.

I am 24% body fat, down from 32%. I suppose my question is, if I keep going, will my chest fat reduce? I see results in other parts, especially shouldar shut chest and stomach are very slow to respond. I was considering Vaser lipo to shift this fat and way looking for opinions or guidance on my future direction.

I have included images. Thanks in advance for all replies.
    Attached Images

HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamzaZaidAS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You've gone down from 32% to 24% and that's not easy.

But I think that alone tells you that yes, you shouldn't stop, and keep going, if you want to lose more fat.

And to answer your question directly, yes.. you will lose more fat if you keep going.

So don't stop, don't quite, and keep working hard
    Follow my Instagram!

User - hzabualsaad