Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500)

What's the best martial art for street-fights?

I want to learn a martial art, I did tae kwon do as a kid but stopped after about a year.

I want a martial art that I can use for self defense purposes only - that would actually help me out in a bar-fight or similar situation if it was to arise (i.e. angry ex boyfriend thats twice my size, etc)

What type of martial art would you recommend learning?

artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get into fights, lots of them

kick boxing works pretty good
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    I rape back (if you ask me to :P)

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hapkido is alot of grabs and street moves.
    Nesta Personal Trainer

Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by artm View Post
    get into fights, lots of them

kick boxing works pretty good
    I'm not trying to get into fights - I just want to have the confidence that I could defend myself if someone went crazy or started calling me a "pussy" or something similar.

Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Krav Maga. It's an Israeli self-defense martial art that is used by the FBI, specializes in quick takedowns and disarmament. Check out some youtube videos of it. There is nobody in my town who instructs it, otherwise I'd be taking classes myself.

Originally Posted by Jesse12345 View Post
    Krav Maga. It's an Israeli self-defense martial art that is used by the FBI, specializes in quick takedowns and disarmament. Check out some youtube videos of it. There is nobody in my town who instructs it, otherwise I'd be taking classes myself.
    Would finding an instructional video be a good idea? Or would i be better off getting instructed by a karate/other martial art area in my region.

Money really isnt an issue for me.

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jesse12345 View Post
    this. krav maga or muay thai i would say
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

I found a Krav Maga class near where I live...they also have MMA, which one would be better to learn?

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THIS THREAD IS MADE EVERY SINGLE DAY.... READ ONE OF THE 364 POSTED IN THE PAST YEAR

that's why you are red
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.

TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10) TOC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Buildandrun View Post
    I want to learn a martial art, I did tae kwon do as a kid but stopped after about a year.

I want a martial art that I can use for self defense purposes only - that would actually help me out in a bar-fight or similar situation if it was to arise (i.e. angry ex boyfriend thats twice my size, etc)

I've just become a yellow belt (7th kyu) in Shorinji-kan Jujutsu, a modern style of japanese jitsu; derived from Kodokan Judo and Shorinji Kempo jitsu. I can tell you it's fun to learn but also very useful. In fact there's a line of books which go through the techniques involved for each grading in the this style of jitsu, and some pages include real accounts of people who have had to use jitsu for self-defense purposes.

The TJF (The Jitsu Foundation) is a national UK organisation, but they also have clubs in USA, Japan, Europe and countries like Cyprus. So there's probably a club for you; or find a similar style of jitsu. Try searching for WJJF clubs as well.

Quote from Wikipedia: "Shorinji Kan Jiu Jitsu is taught as a self-defence system which acknowledges that situations may include multiple armed or unarmed opponents, rather than a single "one on one" officiated match. Joint locks and throws complimented by weakening strikes are employed to deal with attackers in an efficient way. The style includes some treatment of groundwork (newaza) however to a lesser degree than some sports-based styles of jujutsu. Much of the competition focus of styles such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo is ignored in favor of maintaining focus on the complete surroundings with all possible threats considered. The commonly held prescriptions of "clean fighting" are disregarded and use of all advantages available including; groin strikes, hair pulling, spinal locks, eye rakes, and to a small extent nerve points is encouraged. TJF does not use full-contact or semi-contact sparring, rather in situations of multiple threats vs. one defender. The style has adopted the name 'jitsu', a shortened version of 'jiu jitsu', which is an alternative westernised spelling of jujutsu. Shorinji Kan Jiu Jitsu is a style of jujutsu based upon Takenouchi-ryu and Kito-ryu."

To get a sense of training for self-defense against multiple attackers, we practise "Vs". One person faces two lines of opponents, who may be unarmed or armed with bottles, knives, sticks (kosh), wooden swords (bokken), chains, bats; even chairs if you make it to black belt!

Like I mentioned earlier, I just got my yellow belt at a recent grading and I witnessed some vicious attacks. One girl I know was going for orange and she was told by the 3rd dan black belts to use strangles, eye rakes, hair-pulling and knee strikes to the groin to bring her opponents down, because she was a lot smaller. The beauty of TJF jitsu is that small girls can take on the big boys very well; and often they have better technique than the men, who sometimes resort to strength.

Also it takes a minimum of 5 years to reach 1st dan black belt in Shorinji-kan jujutsu, so your instructor is bound to be good, whether s/he be brown, 1st dan, 2nd or 3rd dan!

Hope this helps!
    "People with forum signatures are just pretentious," says TOC

Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Felya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wrestling / boxing

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The art of head bussin.

1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1_COR_16.13_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The best martial art is the one that's better then the guy(s) you're fighting at the time.

You can do Krav Maga, Muay Thai, TKD, BJJ or whatever but it's useless if the other guy is a better fighter.

My advice is be comfortable and be smart.

Find an art that you can tell would work and one that you feel comfortable in.

I tried TKD (not bad) and MT (good) and I couldn't fit in either. In Krav Maga I found my place.
    Everyone Has Role Models. I Have Mine Too:
    Yeshua, Abraham, Solomon, Rachel Joy Scott, Vitali Klitschko, Bruce Lee, Doug Richard, Ashraf Barhom, Paul Teutul Sr.

David killed Goliath and thus the first principle of Krav Maga was battle proven.

"If you get me in an arm-lock, you better break my arm. If you get me in a head-lock, you better break my neck because if I get out I'm going to break your ass!" -Kimbo Slice

BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    God forbid someone called the op a pussy, he wouldnt be a man anymore if he didnt childishly resort to fighting now would he???

Stong moral/ insecurity issues

pussy!
    "If you want to get your face beaten and well smashed, your ass kicked, and your arms broken, contact Carlos Gracie at this address..." - Brazillian newspaper ad circa 1920 - Now THATS alpha!!!

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lmao

more seriously

a good start might be jujitsu / brazilian jujitsu
    Taekwondo is the world's most popular..

the example above is Shaolin
    Last edited by alicairo; 11-23-2009 at 11:18 AM.

The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Dono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boxing.

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely not BJJ, there are lava and needles on the ground.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000)
    boxing or muay thai/kickboxing

STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000) STeGoR is a name known to all. (+5000)

What do you do to get your ex boyfriends so mad at you? I mean, do you plan on fighting your ex sometime soon?
    Last edited by STeGoR; 11-23-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    boxing / kickboxing / wrestling

very effective for street fighting

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Muay thai specifically for the clinch and dirty boxing since in a street fight your gonna be right next to the guy. Also wrestling you don't wanna be on the ground on the bottom.
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)
    if you got enough power to knock people out in 1 shot, boxing is the ****.
    other then that krav maga will help you most in knives and other weapons situations.

alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes krav maga is surely the way to go for self defense purposes
    trying to build rep new to these forums have done a lot of research

bench 375
    squat 350
    deadlift 375
    mma fighting is my sport

ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ri0t67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gunkata? Hokuto Shinken? Or you could just power up until you're over 9000 and you won't even need to practice a specific style.

Seriously, grow up. If you're worried about getting into fights, avoid them. If you want to learn a martial art, then learn about something that interests you. But if your goal is to get into fights, then go train UFC like every other "bro" and get in a cage.
    There is no such thing as tough. There is trained and untrained. Now which are you?

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ri0t67 View Post
    Gunkata? Hokuto Shinken? Or you could just power up until you're over 9000 and you won't even need to practice a specific style.

Seriously, grow up. If you're worried about getting into fights, avoid them. If you want to learn a martial art, then learn about something that interests you. But if your goal is to get into fights, then go train UFC like every other "bro" and get in a cage.
    Hokuto Shinken is invincible. Josh Barnett told me so.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Listen here you narrow minded piece of shi..

Stats: 6'2", 278 lbs

... OP he's right dude. Peace is the way to go.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bjj ...hands down
    there is a reason it dominated the original ufcs
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

im pretty sure the op is a small girl worried about getting attacked
    she said like an ex boyfriend in the post
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    bjj ...hands down
    there is a reason it dominated the original ufcs
    in a 1 vs 1 id say you are right

but you cant grapple with 4-5 guys, you wont have enough hands and legs, this where 1 knockout punch or kicks come in, vs people who dont know how to fight ofcourse.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stasgolbom View Post
    in a 1 vs 1 id say you are right

but you cant grapple with 4-5 guys, you wont have enough hands and legs, this where 1 knockout punch or kicks come in, vs people who dont know how to fight ofcourse.
    If there's 5 guys attacking me, I either have 5 guys on my side or I'm running. Lol at the concept of anyone fighting off more than 2 people at once