Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bing View Post
    Haven't been in any or attended many street fights boys and girls? For proof, reference Kimbo lol. See any BJJ being used in his street fights?

Kimbo's backyard fights had very specific rules where you are not allowed to grapple. You were only allowed to punch and if you fall down you have 30 seconds to get back up. Those are Kimbo backyard fighting rules. Grappling not allowed.

Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000) Dmaul is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually agree with DragonDoor to an extent.

When dealing with multiple attackers, knives, guns, etc. . . You need to have more than just your basic MMA training.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dmaul View Post
    I actually agree with DragonDoor to an extent.

When dealing with multiple attackers, knives, guns, etc. . . You need to have more than just your basic MMA training.
    Yeah, you need to run like a motherf*cker. MMA will not prepare you for that, but neither will anything else. Even weapons training, disarms, etc. Will not do you much good against multiple attackers or a weapon; it's too risky.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    Yeah, you need to run like a motherf*cker.

yeah but what about terrorists and suicide bombers? if you run from them, the terrorists win!

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Maybe YOUR lead hand is weak, Sally.

You're a moron if you think a trained fighter won't know how to instinctively fight dirty just like everyone else.
    Yeah, you need to run like a motherf*cker. MMA will not prepare you for that, but neither will anything else. Even weapons training, disarms, etc. Will not do you much good against multiple attackers or a weapon; it's too risky.

Even 1 on 1 if you can easily run - RUN! everytime, why risk it - potential lawsuit or crminal charges, prison if you murder him, or chance you might get killed too. Often fights are for things said 'hey you you fa-gg-ot I'll kick your ass' shoted from across the street & you macho guy 'oh yeah' run across for a fight. Why bother.

Not all but I know many in MMA that think they are real tough & some may well be, but the sort of idiots if some guy especially if he looked skinny or not tough say robbing them at cashpoint , they would have a go (you skinny runt come at me with a knife, I'm a tough MMA guy bigger than you), people have been killed for possessing the bs macho mentality like that. Best option if running is out , here take the cash your life is worth far more!

NEVER FIGHT FOR EGO, HURT PRIDE OR POSSESSIONS!

Multiple attackers etc again run like hell but if you cannot MMA BS is one of the worst things you can use - grappling/groundwork OUT, poor stand up - weak lead hand/lead leg not much use either.

Psychology of attackers, how to deal with terrorist attacks, military training, multiple attackers, weapons etc not covered in MMA.

e,g. if a Suicide bomber blows themself up where is the best place to go???? Instinct run away, actually best to run towards where they blew themselves up. Why? Suicide bombers very often attack in groups like in Egypt etc one blows themselves up / delay.......then others do further away to catch people fleeing from the first bomber!

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Always the WHAT IF you cannot run? MMA basically Muay Thai stand up flat footed heavy reliance on rear hand/rear leg power, there is much better for the street. IF say multiple attackers so you don't want to get close to grapple or worse on the floor, and all you have in your skill set is basically MMA Muay thai stand up boxong punches/elbows/knees/rear thai kick/weak lead hand, weak lead leg push teep etc - then good luck!!!! you're seriously going to need it.

Vin Diesel Look-Alike BodyBuilder910's Avatar
    BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DragonDude View Post
    Even 1 on 1 if you can easily run - RUN! everytime, why risk it - potential lawsuit or crminal charges, prison if you murder him, or chance you might get killed too. Often fights are for things said 'hey you you fa-gg-ot I'll kick your ass' shoted from across the street & you macho guy 'oh yeah' run across for a fight. Why bother.

Not all but I know many in MMA that think they are real tough & some may well be, but the sort of idiots if some guy especially if he looked skinny or not tough say robbing them at cashpoint , they would have a go (you skinny runt come at me with a knife, I'm a tough MMA guy bigger than you), people have been killed for possessing the bs macho mentality like that. Best option if running is out , here take the cash your life is worth far more!

NEVER FIGHT FOR EGO, HURT PRIDE OR POSSESSIONS!

Multiple attackers etc again run like hell but if you cannot MMA BS is one of the worst things you can use - grappling/groundwork OUT, poor stand up - weak lead hand/lead leg not much use either.

Psychology of attackers, how to deal with terrorist attacks, military training, multiple attackers, weapons etc not covered in MMA.

e,g. if a Suicide bomber blows themself up where is the best place to go???? Instinct run away, actually best to run towards where they blew themselves up. Why? Suicide bombers very often attack in groups like in Egypt etc one blows themselves up / delay.......then others do further away to catch people fleeing from the first bomber!
    The suicide bombing thing isnt that reliable. Its possible the other bombers can be in any direction from the first including rite where ur gonna run to after stepping in human chili
    **H4TE Crew For Life!** U mad?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Coming soon Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSA.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sambo

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    Sambo
    lol Sambo???

What is Sambo going to do when you are attacked by Al Qaeda?

What if you hip throw a guy and he turns out to be a suicide bomber??

Originally Posted by BodyBuilder910 View Post
    The suicide bombing thing isnt that reliable. Its possible the other bombers can be in any direction from the first including rite where ur gonna run to after stepping in human chili
    no, you run towards where the first suicide bomber was

nobody can be around him (including other bombers) because he just blew up, its the safest place to be

but then again, what if his bomb had anthrax spores in it???

I will ask my BJJ instructor how to deal with an anthrax suicide bomber.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol Sambo???

There is more than one type of Sambo. Sambo in competition is not the same as Combat Sambo which they teach to their armed forces.

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course they can fight dirty but you are a COMPLETE BELL-END , if you think MMA + bit of dirty fighting is the ultimate for street self defence.

MMA is a Sport with rules what works in the cage or ring could get you in lot of trouble in the street.

If you don't train for the street against knives / guns / multiple attackers, etc - your MMA BS is unlikely to miraculously deal with all those situations. If you haven't looked into Counter Terrorism & how SAS/Navy Seals/Israeli Special Forces train for it & deal with specific situations e.g. suicide bombers, again your sporty MMA BS isn't going to help you much.

There is much more to Self Defence than 1on1 Sport fighting, though granted MMA fighters are tough no question & can fight.

Believe me I've been at seminars with MMA idiots trying to rear leg thai kick me when I'm coming at them with a knife, or worse dive on me whilst I still have knife in my hand - one even rolled around when I repeatedly showed him stab/slash he was like 'oh I guess that's me dead'.
    You plan on going against suicide bomerbers and people pointing knifes and guns at you? Reality check they will kill you 99% of the time. So how did YOU do trying to take a knife from someone? If they have a knife run or at least grab some sort of weapon. Have you ever grappled and got tapped every 10 seconds by someone good and gassed in 30 seconds? Thats how it is generally for people who dont train when they go against a good grappler. Good luck with trying to bite him and gouge his eyes. Go watch the old Gracie challenge matches dumbass.

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah but what about terrorists and suicide bombers? if you run from them, the terrorists win!
    lol

jibinmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    checkout kalari payattu...said to be the form from which kungfu karate and judo originated

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always the WHAT IF you cannot run? MMA basically Muay Thai stand up flat footed heavy reliance on rear hand/rear leg power, there is much better for the street. IF say multiple attackers so you don't want to get close to grapple or worse on the floor, and all you have in your skill set is basically MMA Muay thai stand up boxong punches/elbows/knees/rear thai kick/weak lead hand, weak lead leg push teep etc - then good luck!!!! you're seriously going to need it.
    lol so punches, kicks, knees and elbows are all useless? What do you suggest? Dim mak?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Originally Posted by FWTG View Post
    You plan on going against suicide bomerbers and people pointing knifes and guns at you? Reality check they will kill you 99% of the time. So how did YOU do trying to take a knife from someone? If they have a knife run or at least grab some sort of weapon. Have you ever grappled and got tapped every 10 seconds by someone good and gassed in 30 seconds? Thats how it is generally for people who dont train when they go against a good grappler. Good luck with trying to bite him and gouge his eyes. Go watch the old Gracie challenge matches dumbass.
    FWTG loot of BBT (Bare Bottom Talk) in your post, see above 'WHAT IF' you don't want to fight multiple attackers, terrorists, etc but if no other option you really think it is wise to use BS like MMA or BJJ????

I've seen the Gracie GIRLY challenge matches - all fought under RULES. How many people died during them, lost an eye, got an arm or leg broken, got nose bitten off, ear ripped off??? Oh, thought you were trying to make out they were life/death matches or at least no rules, they were not, despite some marketing bs they will tell you.

You sound the sort of Imbecile that would grapple someone or take him down & use BJJ in the street, unless you are on desert island and you are absolutely certain it is just you & the attacker, it is best avoided grappling standing up & going to the ground.

Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kimbo's backyard fights had very specific rules where you are not allowed to grapple. You were only allowed to punch and if you fall down you have 30 seconds to get back up. Those are Kimbo backyard fighting rules. Grappling not allowed.
    what a sissy.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

King of Da Streetz Hardcore2000's Avatar
    Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardcore2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here you go fight like this and WIN!

Best MMA Fighters:
    Fedor
    Alistiar Overeem
    Anderson Silva
    Mauricio Shogun Rua

GSP=Cheater and overrated

Go Heavy or go Home!!!

I'd rather die like a man,than live like a coward.

690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000) 690 is just really nice. (+1000)
    eye poke-fu combined with track and field

Registered User ABRAHAM_SOLOMON's Avatar
    ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    yeah we got a ****ing video of something that happened what? 1 time out 4569778878 and we got it in tape... keep on watching videos and thinking u can take 5 guys if u take boxing... ur missing the whole point of my post.
    You seem like a complete tool. I wouldn't advise anyone, if they got jumped by 3 or more guys, to grapple one of them on the floor. What's going to happen? The others will stomp your head and kick the crap out of you.

Better way to learn is a solid striking defence. Train grappling as well but if you want it for the street, focus on striking.
    Also as far as I know, Krav Maga is striking and grappling using the techniques of things like Muay Thai, BJJ, etc however editing them slightly and adding 'sport-illegal' moves. I don't see how it is a fail.

I will ask my BJJ instructor how to deal with an anthrax suicide bomber.
    I lol'd.

lol Sambo???

and WTF are you talking about Al Queda? We are talking about martial arts as it pertains to a street fight.

What are the chances that anybody is going to encounter a middle eastern terrorist armed with bombs and anthrax on the street?

Be realistic here.

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ABRAHAM_SOLOMON View Post
    You seem like a complete tool. I wouldn't advise anyone, if they got jumped by 3 or more guys, to grapple one of them on the floor. What's going to happen? The others will stomp your head and kick the crap out of you.

Better way to learn is a solid striking defence. Train grappling as well but if you want it for the street, focus on striking.
    Also as far as I know, Krav Maga is striking and grappling using the techniques of things like Muay Thai, BJJ, etc however editing them slightly and adding 'sport-illegal' moves. I don't see how it is a fail.

I lol'd.
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    Your original point is even worse than absolutely retarded

BJJ is almost worthless unless in a controlled environment.

Are you going to try to slap on a rear naked choke on a guy when 5 of his boys are standing there?

Are you going to try to armbar a guy with a knife?
    you guys really need to get real here... most fights most street fights always end up in the ground, and sorry to burst ur lil bubble but just cause u see a video on youtube with 5 guys fighting 1 guy that it means thats how it is... most street fights are 1 on 1.... thats just a fact... and if ur a legit grappler taking the guy to the floor will assure a win in dominating fashion im sorry.... join a mma club... see how the new guys so while on their first muay thai class and then how they do on their bjj class.... most guys have alot harder time keeping up in the ground then in the feet... thats my point... bjj is just more usefull.... and its always been.... thats why cops grapple.... they dont train boxing... they dont go in there to throw hands like a wild man..... theres always a punchers chance... but when it hits the ground its a different world..

im not talking about bjj being better or worse then anyother art for multiple opponents... stop being idiots this is real life.... no martial art is meant to be beating up 6 guys... i mean u could but its unrealistic....

the thread says A STREET FIGHT... not a group of guys jumping u....

seriously u guys cant read?

bjj is proven to be the superior art for a street fight... its proven.... now in the case that i had to fight 5 guys then yeah going to the ground is not as smart... my choice would be muay thai.... but again the whole fighting 6 guys up and what art is best is just stupid...

also wtf is training to fight for the streets u guys kidding me?
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    and WTF are you talking about Al Queda? We are talking about martial arts as it pertains to a street fight.

What are the chances that anybody is going to encounter a middle eastern terrorist armed with bombs and anthrax on the street?

Be realistic here.
    that's what i thought too

but I guess it's pretty common, thats what DragonDude says, you need a strong lead hand, grappling is bad and if you encounter a suicide bomber you have to run at him right after he blows up to avoid the other suicide bombers

that's what i thought too

but I guess it's pretty common, thats what DragonDude says, you need a strong lead hand, grappling is bad and if you encounter a suicide bomber you have to run at him right after he blows up to avoid the other suicide bombers
    Especially the strong lead hand. And you have to call everyone bell-ends, and use a lot of slang terms that you made up yourself.
    - Jens Pulver

benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benisben25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A persons heart is the same as heaven and earth.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FWTG loot of BBT (Bare Bottom Talk) in your post, see above 'WHAT IF' you don't want to fight multiple attackers, terrorists, etc but if no other option you really think it is wise to use BS like MMA or BJJ????

I've seen the Gracie GIRLY challenge matches - all fought under RULES. How many people died during them, lost an eye, got an arm or leg broken, got nose bitten off, ear ripped off??? Oh, thought you were trying to make out they were life/death matches or at least no rules, they were not, despite some marketing bs they will tell you.

You sound the sort of Imbecile that would grapple someone or take him down & use BJJ in the street, unless you are on desert island and you are absolutely certain it is just you & the attacker, it is best avoided grappling standing up & going to the ground.
    so basically what youre saying here, is that youre a better fighter than any of the gracies?

you do know the gracies actually teach various special forces right in unarmed, arrest and restraint techniques right?

why dont you shut up, and accept that arts that translate to the ring or to a cage or whatever are actually derived from trad arts that have a purpose on battelfields...most people who train juitsu or thaiboxing or whatever, have a deep background in self defense too.

BELL-END
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    right, so training to punch really hard, kick really hard is essentially useless?

dont talk such utter ****.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by drpurple View Post
    so basically what youre saying here, is that youre a better fighter than any of the gracies?

you do know the gracies actually teach various special forces right in unarmed, arrest and restraint techniques right?

why dont you shut up, and accept that arts that translate to the ring or to a cage or whatever are actually derived from trad arts that have a purpose on battelfields...most people who train juitsu or thaiboxing or whatever, have a deep background in self defense too.

BELL-END
    right, so training to punch really hard, kick really hard is essentially useless?

/troll feed
    "the good die young, the great die fighting" me

Registered User ABRAHAM_SOLOMON's Avatar
    ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    you guys really need to get real here... most fights most street fights always end up in the ground, and sorry to burst ur lil bubble but just cause u see a video on youtube with 5 guys fighting 1 guy that it means thats how it is... most street fights are 1 on 1.... thats just a fact... and if ur a legit grappler taking the guy to the floor will assure a win in dominating fashion im sorry.... join a mma club... see how the new guys so while on their first muay thai class and then how they do on their bjj class.... most guys have alot harder time keeping up in the ground then in the feet... thats my point... bjj is just more usefull.... and its always been.... thats why cops grapple.... they dont train boxing... they dont go in there to throw hands like a wild man..... theres always a punchers chance... but when it hits the ground its a different world..
    Most fights are one on one? Some are. Some aren't. You going to train just for one guy? Then you're going to f*ck it up irl. Many a times if your fighting 1 on 1, and the opponent has his people around, if you start winning, THERE IS A HUGE chance they are going to jump in.
    Now where the f*ck you want to be if that happens? On the floor so they can stomp your head into the pavement? Don't f*cking think so.

I would rather be on my feet with the option to face off against whoever charges me, and run if need be, than on the floor.
    I am not discrediting BJJ whatsoever. I think the art is f*cking deadly but now it's time for you to get real.
    You seem like you have never been in a streetfight at all and that when you do happen to come across one, you're mentality is that it will go exactly how you want it too.
    Sorry to splash red paint across your pink bedroom but it's not going to work that way.

It is a common sense that very little can be done against, say 5 guys. You will most likely get beat unless they are all hesitant. However, you can still go on a rampage on one of them at least. Again, if this happens, I would rather be smashing one and than trying to run or something, than fighting the one on the floor, getting stomped/stabbed by the rest and having to TRY and get to my feet to get away.

Your first streetfight against another fighter is most likely going to be you ending up in hospital. Maybe not but you sure make it sound that way.

drpurple you are clearly a RBE (Retarded Bell-End) I never said any such thing you clearly have limited intellect and are misinterpreting words and seeing things that just aren't there.

Striking in MMA is VERY LIMITED I never said it was useless. Basically Boxing punches / elbows / knees/ 2 kicks front push & rear thai (sure they use others but usually just the 2).
    LEAD HAND/ LEG is VERY WEAK INDEED in MMA you hit someone in street with girly jab off lead hand it could work out bad for you, especially with multiple attackers.

Rear Leg Thai kick do it even once with multiple attackers chances are you are finished!

MMA striking is so limited without sprawls they struggle to keep people away from them.

You clearly know next to nothing about Self Defence, so go back to your PS3 UFC game & your UFC DVD's. Tell me are you are some Bell-End with tattoos short haircut that runs about thinking he is real tough (when actually about as hard as a skitter), & has to tell the world 'I do MMA.........', and that thinks MMA a sport is the ultimate for the street too?