View Poll Results: Everytime i go to the gym I focus on..

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • only one body part (back only, chest only, leg only etc)

1 11.11%
  • more than one body part (excluding leg day)

8 88.89%
    bobbuilderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lets work it Together

Hello i was just wondering if there are certain body parts that you could work on (together) and does well for you when you are at the gym.

for example, i heard if you are going to do back exercises, you might as well also do some bicep curls etc. Or how about chest and shoulders?

Dont forget to take the poll.

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    clearly ur a beginner, thus go for he beginner routines

anonymous
    If you're new to weight training, I'd stick muscle groups that work with each other.

Chest, Triceps
    Back, Biceps

etc.

But yeah, what Vitalero said.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bobbuilderr View Post
    Hello i was just wondering if there are certain body parts that you could work on (together) and does well for you when you are at the gym.

for example, i heard if you are going to do back exercises, you might as well also do some bicep curls etc. Or how about chest and shoulders?

Dont forget to take the poll.
    If you're a noob (I'm assuming so due to the nature of the question), you should be working all your muscle groups during each of three weekly training sessions if you want to make the most timely progress.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't be worrying about splits yet. Either full body workouts or an upper body day and a lower body day if you want but don't get things too complicated right now. Build a good base and see how your body responds then build a more personal program one you get more experience.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB