tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinkers08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creamer in Coffee?

Every morning I have to have my cup of coffee, and I can't stand it black. I have to put a little creamer (fat free) in it. I tried putting a scoop of protein in, but it was disgusting. Any reccomendations for coffee drinkers?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Milk, honey, Splenda or some type of flavored syrup (like DaVinci's).
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tinkers08 View Post
    Every morning I have to have my cup of coffee, and I can't stand it black. I have to put a little creamer (fat free) in it. I tried putting a scoop of protein in, but it was disgusting. Any reccomendations for coffee drinkers?
    Cream and sugar.

An entire scoop of whey protein in your coffee? Come on...
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000)
    The full fat creamer is a mere 10 calories more than the fat free kind.

I like my hazelnut coffee, and don't plan on drinking it black again.

Also, people freak out about putting sugar in coffee, but once again it's only something like 10 cals per tsp.

So look at it this way.. will 35-70 cals make or break your diet? You'll need to drink 100 cups before 1 serving of creamer will add up to 1lb's worth of calories.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112190371

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bioteknik View Post
    The full fat creamer is a mere 10 calories more than the fat free kind.

I like my hazelnut coffee, and don't plan on drinking it black again.

Also, people freak out about putting sugar in coffee, but once again it's only something like 10 cals per tsp.

So look at it this way.. will 35-70 cals make or break your diet? You'll need to drink 100 cups before 1 serving of creamer will add up to 1lb's worth of calories.
    x2. In reality you're taking in more cals through the scoop of whey than if you used creamer and or sugar/sugar substitute.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.