Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    the way I see it it's very simple..

there's no need to eat animals, you can be a healthy and even muscular vegetarian and vegan.

if you eat animals you're doing it because of the taste.

so on the scale you got an animal who deserves to live a full life and your tastes.

it's strange how otherwise intelligent and compassionate people can shut their brain off on this subject
    i would have no problems being a vegan if it actually made a difference, i dont eat much meat anyway, i eat cheese and icecream, potatoes, spaghetti, theres alot of stuff...the thing is these animals are bred for meat...they wont live "happily" if their released, all these cows if you dont use them for meat what else are they gonna do, their gonna roam and die in nature, its the breeding process that should stop to completely solve this issue, all existing animals are gonna die, the good thing is peta gave some money to research a way to grow artificial meat, so the difference between chicken and artificial grown meat would be small, i think this would be the way out of this slaughter mess, artificially grown meat, should happen in the future

danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skettch View Post
    Incorrect,
    I'm glad you were smart enough to not only state your point, but provide facts to support along with respected sources. You sir are a mature debater and an asset to our community.
    Read my Journey to becoming CEO 10k/ day

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128741431

The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_duke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MuscleManxx View Post
    when i lived on a semi farm.. the way they killed a pig was stab it and let it bleed to death, soemthing having to do witht he chemicals in the blood... it was some good ass bacon =D
    Ya you want it to bleed out to get the chemicals that are in the blood out of it and out of the meat.

AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewKFM is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm reading a lot of bull**** from people trying to justify their acts.
    Why eat animals? can you invent one reason other than the taste?
    You don't eat anything that tastes bad.

Protein.

Delicious protein.
    It is my utmost desire to assist people to grow in every area of their lives. I see no division between the physical, spiritual, emotional, or intellectual realms of successful living (or any other realm). I hope to guide people in developing a new attitude in every area of their lives by helping them mend, integrate, supplement, and manage every area of their lives. Life can be lived better.

danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm reading a lot of bull**** from people trying to justify their acts.
    Why eat animals? can you invent one reason other than the taste?
    nutrients. such as B vitamins, cholesterol, and saturated fats (which are needed by the way)

H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by natescope View Post
    look fool, we all have the right to survive. just because a cow has these rights does not mean it can't be killed for food. the indvidual consuming the cow also has a right to live. Have you not seen The Lion King? Circle of fukcing Life!

agriculture and aquaculture products grown in intense systems do not require space, that's why cages are smaller. it's not an act of cruelty, it's an act of efficiency. damn
    unfortunately the humans nowadays arent eating for survival, but for "entertainment", if we ate for survival our eating habits would be completely different, we eat for taste, we have multiple meals per day, we eat to enjoy, your survival argument plays no part, the animals that are killed will mostly be eaten as an "entertainment" style food, not survival

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by danny987 View Post
    I'm glad you were smart enough to not only state your point, but provide facts to support along with respected sources. You sir are a mature debater and an asset to our community.
    Cows have been bred down, they can no longer survive in the wild - this is true. Its a completely bull**** statement to say herbivores are intellectually inferior to carnivores.
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Incorrect,
    Uh huh. And whats your background in vertebrate anatomy, neurobiology, and animal behavior? Mine is extensive. A tube-fed chicken can survive indefinitely with only a brain stem. Try that with a dog.

Oh and OP: my dog kills rabbits. just for fun. lots and lots of 'em. doesn't even eat em, just savagely and painfully kills them and carries em around. U mad?
    Last edited by stevedarsh; 12-09-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    hi.

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't eat meat, I don't go hunting and I don't eat meat because I know I wouldn't hunt unless I had to.

Most people are disconnected from their food source and really have no idea what happens in between.

I don't have so much of a problem with people eating meat, I have a problem with the process in which it went from being alive to being dead as well as the living standards of the animal.

srsrly, but I can't rationalize torturing something so I can gain pleasure
    x2 exactly the same reasons i dont eat meat.
    "Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    Just an interesting topic our teacher brought up in ethics class.

do you love meat and animals? do you hate it when someone smacks there dog or kicks it? Treating an animal bad leaving it in a cage. In fact now and days animals are raised to be eaten , locked in small cages, treated poorly no freedom. These same animals are comparable to dogs in intelligence but not so in meat.

Ever been to a slaughter house, a stunner punches a cow hard in the face, then it gets picked up, it's belly sliced wide open, keep in mind that they do this so that the chemicals that make protein start rushing and making the meat better and juicy. The cow is in fact still alive as it goes down converyor belt with it's belly sliced open in pain crying and mooing out. It's only when they finally cut the throat at the end does the cow feel free from the pain.

This is how good meat is made, so how can you cry about animal abuse and eat meat? Tons of animals same as dogs are being killed in brutal fashions, there homes taken away to make shopping malls. What you guys think?
    Nom nom nom who said humans were "fair" i like puppies, have no probs shooting deer, and kill all insects without mercy. Omnivores wtf
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    now that u mentioned it, next time i eat meat ill have a boner.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samantho08 View Post
    Is that Jim Kramer's sister or something?

ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by H1Tm4n View Post
    i would have no problems being a vegan if it actually made a difference, i dont eat much meat anyway, i eat cheese and icecream, potatoes, spaghetti, theres alot of stuff...the thing is these animals are bred for meat...they wont live "happily" if their released, all these cows if you dont use them for meat what else are they gonna do, their gonna roam and die in nature, its the breeding process that should stop to completely solve this issue, all existing animals are gonna die, the good thing is peta gave some money to research a way to grow artificial meat, so the difference between chicken and artificial grown meat would be small, i think this would be the way out of this slaughter mess, artificially grown meat, should happen in the future
    ..yea I agree
    Originally Posted by AndrewKFM View Post
    You don't eat anything that tastes bad.

Protein.

Delicious protein.
    there's protein everywhere
    nutrients. such as B vitamins, cholesterol, and saturated fats (which are needed by the way)
    nothing important can be found only in meat. I would be dead or sick I guess
    The problem is I'm focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't forget minerals and creatine.

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cows have been bred down, they can no longer survive in the wild - this is true. Its a completely bull**** statement to say herbivores are intellectually inferior to carnivores.
    survivorship doesn't influence intellegence/\
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you don't eat it, it still won't come back to life, so just eat the f*cking dead animals.
    Stupid people do stupid things, smart people out-smart eachother, then themselves.

nothing important can be found only in meat. I would be dead or sick I guess
    Well chances are you are short, and have a lower immune system compared to what you could have. Just because your missing a nutrient that doesn't mean you would be dead. It just means you are not living up to your potential.

bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcd1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do you love meat and animals? do you hate it when someone smacks there dog or kicks it? Treating an animal bad leaving it in a cage. In fact now and days animals are raised to be eaten , locked in small cages, treated poorly no freedom. These same animals are comparable to dogs in intelligence but not so in meat.

Ever been to a slaughter house, a stunner punches a cow hard in the face, then it gets picked up, it's belly sliced wide open, keep in mind that they do this so that the chemicals that make protein start rushing and making the meat better and juicy. The cow is in fact still alive as it goes down converyor belt with it's belly sliced open in pain crying and mooing out. It's only when they finally cut the throat at the end does the cow feel free from the pain.

This is how good meat is made, so how can you cry about animal abuse and eat meat? Tons of animals same as dogs are being killed in brutal fashions, there homes taken away to make shopping malls. What you guys think?
    personally, ive found the more an animal screams, the higher the protein content and YuM factor

Originally Posted by natescope View Post
    survivorship doesn't influence intellegence/\
    First you spelled intelligence wrong. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to your surroundings. If you can not survive that obviously means you are not intelligent.

superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by H1Tm4n View Post
    the thing is these animals are bred for meat...they wont live "happily" if their released, all these cows if you dont use them for meat what else are they gonna do, their gonna roam and die in nature
    And what do we do? Live and die. Roam around the Earth for a while then die. It's life.

Nature was intended for us to eat meat, to hunt free animals in the wild and eat them. What we do is completely unnatural - we breed them and keep them in cages and inject them with hormones and basically give them a short, torturous life. It's not natural. Vegetarians aren't protesting against the food chain and nature, they're protesting against something completely unnatural and gruesome.

Originally Posted by bcd1983 View Post
    personally, ive found the more an animal screams, the higher the protein content and YuM factor
    scientific fact.

ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well chances are you are short, and have a lower immune system compared to what you could have. Just because your missing a nutrient that doesn't mean you would be dead. It just means you are not living up to your potential.
    I quit eating meat only recently so....nothing to do with height
    As for the immune system I feel great 360 days a year. thank you
    and I seem more muscular than you don't I
    The problem is I'm focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

Originally Posted by superman11978 View Post
    And what do we do? Live and die. Roam around the Earth for a while then die. It's life.

Nature was intended for us to eat meat, to hunt free animals in the wild and eat them. What we do is completely unnatural - we breed them and keep them in cages and inject them with hormones and basically give them a short, torturous life. It's not natural. Vegetarians aren't protesting against the food chain and nature, they're protesting against something completely unnatural and gruesome.
    Those cages and hormones were created with our intelligence. We have became more intelligent through evolution. Is evolution natural?

bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Negged, ive been to a slaughter house and thats not how they do it.

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the meat industry loves bodybuilders. Just think of the super big guys and how many farms of animals that are in their muscles. I guess we need meat, but we should at least give them some decency so that they have a somewhat good life and don't suffer that much. After all I though we were human.

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats complete nonsense. Im 6.2 and very rarely ill, and im a lifetime vegeterian. Provided you have a balanced diet being vegeterian is more healthy.
    "Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500) shinsama is not very helpful. (-500)
    As sad as it is, I cannot stop eating it. When I eat it, I eat everything of it, Idont waste any, so it didnt die for nothing, it died to feed me.

But I agree with you, industry needs to make better tools to make it painless for the poor beasts.

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Intelligence is the ability to adapt to your surroundings.
    genetic diversity gives you the ability to adapt to your surroundings, not intelligence
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superman11978 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those cages and hormones were created with our intelligence. We have became more intelligent through evolution. Is evolution natural?
    Is it natural to sit at the computer all day? The computer was made from our intelligence, we're intelligent because of billions of years of evolution, evolution is a function of nature, so therefore it must be natural to sit at a computer all day and turn to ****. But no one would argue that.

Your logic doesn't work.

I quit eating meat only recently so....nothing to do with height
    Fair enough. But it has been proven that vegetarians on average are shorter.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...tract/84/3/475

As for the immune system I feel great 360 days a year. thank you
    Never said it was bad. I just said it was worse then what it could be.

and I seem more muscular than you don't I
    Well if i cut down im sure i would look similar to you. Now when i am your age I'm sure i well be bigger (obviously i dont know that, just sayin'... I do have 8 years.)