Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking MANSERS-from a WOMAN...ask and you shall receive!

aight so after reading and participating in some of your threads....thought i'd help out a lil. thing is, you doods are askin' other doods for advice on women....might as well just crawl in bed together cuz that'll never get you what you want with tha ladies.

soooo, this thread is for the serious. dont ask me stupid "can i hit it" sexual questions or what positions i like or any of that shat. i'll answer any questions to the best of my ability in hopes to help the mystery of women.

the most recent questions have been "what do i get my girl for christmas?" and "how do i engage a woman via email so she'll actually respond back?"

soooo have at it. i'm all yours. (theoretically of course)
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    what do you talk about?
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting advice about women from a woman....?

Nah your alright thanks.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 12-09-2008 at 02:32 AM.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

Nah your alright thanks.
    Lulzzzzz
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nah your alright but thanks anyway.
    please, i've read you guys threads and posts. most of you need all the help you can get.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what do I say to a girl that likes me but I'm not interested in her

I'd like to just say, "Look, I know you like me, and most people would say 'I'm flattered', but I'm not, because I don't like you. Please leave me alone."

but I know girls don't respond too well to such directness and I don't want her to commit suicide or anything

at the same time I don't want to lead her on... talking to her once in a while is fine I guess, but calling me at 2am isn't cool so.......

Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hgainer8 View Post

I'd like to just say, "Look, I know you like me, and most people would say 'I'm flattered', but I'm not, because I don't like you. Please leave me alone."

but I know girls don't respond too well to such directness and I don't want her to commit suicide or anything

at the same time I don't want to lead her on... talking to her once in a while is fine I guess, but calling me at 2am isn't cool so.......
    You are 6!!!!
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

I rape back........Jus Sayin (If you are gonna rape me, at least post in the thread that you are raping me......NO HOMO)

Reps for life:
    DrunkNinjaMastr
    ...Kennedy

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    please, i've read you guys threads and posts. most of you need all the help you can get.
    Why would a woman entertain a guy's conversation via PM and pretend to be interested and then when said guy tries to take things to the next level, she gets all evasive and weird?

Sound familiar?
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Well you are 6, so find something that interests her. Maybe coloring? Bitches love coloring.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok then lets test this wisdom of yours out with a hypothetical scenario....

Guy and Girl are friends. Guy has always fancied Girl but every time Guy and Girl hangout and before Guy can say anything, Girl begins and does nothing but complain about how her BFs are arseholes etc and how she can never meet a nice guy. Guy is a nice guy and Guy wants to have sexy time with Girl. What would your advice be to Guy?

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Guy and Girl are friends. Guy has always fancied Girl but every time Guy and Girl hangout, Girl does nothing but complain about how her BFs are arseholes etc and how she can never meet a nice guy. Guy is a nice guy and Guy wants to have sexy time with Girl. What would your advice be to Guy?
    I was in this position many years ago and one night when she was particularly upset, I told her this: "well, none of this matters anymore because you are going to be with me from now on." Then I kissed her. She then became my GF of 3 years. Now that's alpha, son.

azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    I was in this position many years ago and one night when she was particularly upset, I told her this: "well, none of this matters anymore because you are going to be with me from now on." Then I kissed her. She then became my GF of 3 years. Now that's alpha, son.
    LOLZ if u actually did that son then wowz. true alpha indeed.

Originally Posted by azx_eazy View Post
    LOLZ if u actually did that son then wowz. true alpha indeed.
    I took a calculated risk and it worked for me. No telling if it will work for him, but it did happen and IS a true story.

Dude dont answer the question for her.

Its a test, its not a real scenario.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 12-09-2008 at 02:37 AM.

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Ok i'll bite, give us an idea of how you flirt with a random guy who has approached you.

What are key issues you have with guys looks, dress style and the physical too.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

Dude dont answer the question for her.
    She isn't going to give you better advice than I just did, bro. You have to be bold. Women operate on emotion 99% of the time. Logic and sense need not apply. It doesn't mean they are mental. It just means they are wired differently. Men make the mistake of applying logic and reason when that is not what women do most of the time.

azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I took a calculated risk and it worked for me. No telling if it will work for him, but it did happen and IS a true story.
    good for u brah. i actually thought of the same thing when i was reading his story,. only difference is, i dunno if i woulda done it coz i wouldnt have wannted to ruin a friendship lolz

Originally Posted by azx_eazy View Post
    good for u brah. i actually thought of the same thing when i was reading his story,. only difference is, i dunno if i woulda done it coz i wouldnt have wannted to ruin a friendship lolz
    It's already ruined by virtue of the fact that you have intimate feelings for her, bro. What are you supposed to do? Suppress them? Hell noes! Go get her. Make her yours if that's what you want. If you just want sex from her than don't bother. She'll smell that coming a mile away.

She isn't going to give you better advice than I just did, bro. You have to be bold. Women operate on emotion 99% of the time. Logic and sense need not apply. It doesn't mean they are mental. It just means they are wired differently. Men make the mistake of applying logic and reason when that is not what women do most of the time.
    we're not quite working on the same wave length fella. It really is a hypothetical question, it has nothing to do with me. I know the answer because I had given the advice, I just want to see what a woman would advise. This is where she could fail or succeed. Make or break her thread.

we're not quite working on the same wave length fella. It really is a hypothetical question, it has nothing to do with me. I know the answer because I had given the advice, I just want to see what a woman would advise. This is where she could fail or succeed. Make or break her thread.
    Fair enough. Let's see what she comes up with.

leave out the "and most peeps....but i'm not" part. that would be the part for sure to send her over the edge with a "i loved you hgainer" carved into her arm or something.

the not leading her on is the most important part. tell her you're not into her and then walk. give her time to mend because if you try and pull the friend card even after telling her get lost...she's gonna see it as a window of opportunity. more than likely she'll end up NOT wanting to be buds.

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Laxmatt View Post
    Well you are 6, so find something that interests her. Maybe coloring? Bitches love coloring.
    forgive the language, but I must say, I F***ING LOVE COLORING

Why would a woman entertain a guy's conversation via PM and pretend to be interested and then when said guy tries to take things to the next level, she gets all evasive and weird?

Sound familiar?
    no not really. sounds more INvasive to me.

no not really. sounds more INvasive to me.
    Yeah, thought so. . .

Well if it was so invasive she should not have provided her IM screen name, now should she have?

Guy and Girl are friends. Guy has always fancied Girl but every time Guy and Girl hangout and before Guy can say anything, Girl begins and does nothing but complain about how her BFs are arseholes etc and how she can never meet a nice guy. Guy is a nice guy and Guy wants to have sexy time with Girl. What would your advice be to Guy?
    guy needs to lift his skirt and grab his balls and step up. tell said girl that he's really tired of hearing all of her complaining and would love to show her how she deserves to be treated.

BUUUTTT...guy needs to be prepared to hear "you're just my bestest bud...giggle giggle...that's so sweet BUT...giggle giggle...etc". Just be prepared in case it does happen. Really depends on the chick. Honestly, she's either a complete bafoon or truly self absorbed if she hasn't picked up on your "fancy".

this is actually a sweet and romantic story but the likelyhood that it would turn into that for him...not good odds.

you'll have half of the guys in here gettin' bitched slapped for trying to make a move like that.

KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidMulisha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How should i go about asking this girl out (i know she likes me). Msg her over msn, text, phone or wait till the weekend cause ill see her out. Also what do u recommend as a good first date? Thanks.

guy needs to lift his skirt and grab his balls and step up. tell said girl that he's really tired of hearing all of her complaining and would love to show her how she deserves to be treated.

BUUUTTT...guy needs to be prepared to hear "you're just my bestest bud...giggle giggle...that's so sweet BUT...giggle giggle...etc". Just be prepared in case it does happen. Really depends on the chick. Honestly, she's either a complete bafoon or truly self absorbed if she hasn't picked up on your "fancy".
    And that is exactly why we dont take advise about women from a woman.

Girl has already shown a pattern in her behaviour. She keeps going out with arseholes because it is arseholes who make her all moist down below. Therefore your advise should have been that Girls are conditioned to want a Nice guy but the nice is not the guy she is attracted to hence her proven track record of dating arseholes. Guy should behave in accordance to her behavioural pattern and reach out to what she finds attractive (i.e be an arsehole to her), not put himself out there to be shot down and embarrassed.

Thats the problem....Women advise on what they think THEY want not what will work. So you fail but thanks for playing.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 12-09-2008 at 03:28 AM.

this is actually a sweet and romantic story but the likelyhood that it would turn into that for him...not good odds.

you'll have half of the guys in here gettin' bitched slapped for trying to make a move like that.
    If it was possible for me, it is possible for him. Why would they slap a guy for displaying his honesty and affection?

Originally Posted by The_Champ01 View Post
    Ok i'll bite, give us an idea of how you flirt with a random guy who has approached you.

What are key issues you have with guys looks, dress style and the physical too.
    i flirt with sarcasm. (in good fun) if a guy can hang (dish it back in good taste) then i'm smitten. i typically give guys more of a hard time with regard to the initial approach.

key issues with looks....having style is a good thing. this means knowing if your pants/jeans are too short, not looking like a slob, be conscious of your warm poo breath, dont have visible sweat pits if you're meeting for a dinner date, SMELL GOOD!

i personally have different looks like i like...so it varies but the things above are good rules to start.