Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Fred Phelps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pray Before Workouts Will Make You Stronger

Sometimes I just don't feel like working out. I might be tired from a long day or I have been missing a few hours of sleep for far too many consecutive days. One of the ways I get my motivation back is by praying to my saviour, The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. When I finish my prayer session I can tell that the Lord has given me strength and I feel invigorated. Lee Haney , the 8-Time Mr. Olympia prayed during workouts as well, it really does work! God Bless You, Fred Phelps.

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    right on

Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shut up. o_o
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Remember, if you talk to people on the internet, you must be the best.
    You have a bigger dick, you are taller, you **** more girls, you can bench 5,000, you have a bigger dick, you are smarter, you could kick anyone's ass, and of course... you have a bigger dick.

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Stop pushing the bible, The devil gets me to lift harder
    If IAm in a no energy mood I pop in some Godsmack, or Slipknot and in about 10 mins Iam fired up and ready to LIFT

BIGABOY

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man dat sum shiat....
    naw fo real as if everybody here is christian. and if you want to convince me to be it forget it!
    so please just stop it.
    thank you.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LEAVE THE BIBLE IN THE DAMN CHURCH OR IN THE FIRE

BIGABOY

Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you know if you have anal sex with sheep before workouts it will make you stronger?
    Chopping up your famaily and eating their flesh will do the same.
    As will praying to Satan.
    And playing in traffic.
    And jumping off a bridge.
    Listening to rap.
    Jumping over the moon.
    Burning down the gym.

All of those help you in the gym. No really, I'm serious.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

You have a bigger dick, you are taller, you **** more girls, you can bench 5,000, you have a bigger dick, you are smarter, you could kick anyone's ass, and of course... you have a bigger dick.

NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Corpsegrinder
    Did you know if you have anal sex with sheep before workouts it will make you stronger?
    Chopping up your famaily and eating their flesh will do the same.
    As will praying to Satan.
    And playing in traffic.
    And jumping off a bridge.
    Listening to rap.
    Jumping over the moon.
    Burning down the gym.

All of those help you in the gym. No really, I'm serious.
    Hey!!!! I like rap.
    weight training is the easiest thing to understand and the hardest to actually implement. - Dr. Ken Leistner

Miracles are attested, but what if they're instead some mix of charlantary, unfamiliar states of consciousness, misapprehensions of natural phenomena, and mental illness? No contemporary religion and no New Age belief seems to me to take sufficient account of the grandeur, magnificence, subtlety and intrcacy of the Universe revealed by science. The fact that so little of the findings of modern science is prefigured in Scripture to my mind casts further doubt on its divine inspiration. - Carl Sagan

The only things that help me in the gym is my mind, I listen to the music when Iam driving to the gym and Iam ready

BIGABOY

Originally posted by NickM234
    Hey!!!! I like rap.
    I wasn't insulting it, don't get me wrong.. I just needed funny examples to type quickly. It came to mind.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf??

the bible is a story book which people took to seriously

Irongainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't bash the bible if you don't know about it...if you came into this thread to make vile and biased comments, no one made you come into this thread and post

Wave Rider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You religious types just can't accept the fact that the majority of the world disagrees with you. Quit forcing your beliefs on us and mind your own damn buisness.

I'm not forcing any beliefs on anyone...In fact, I'm not anywhere close to doing so...But by bashing the bible with insolent comments and totalitarian insults, you aren't respecting others opinions on BB...Check the sticky by Chi town...Oh and btw the majority of the people on the face of this planet have faith in a religion...by far

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my thoughts on the situation is never bring up religion in public places like this. bad things just come of it. I don't give a rats ass what religion you are and if you are saved and what not. Just don't try to convince other people to change their views. If you pray before you workout and you like it then do it. I am sure other people could figure out to do that if they really wanted to.

Once again I will state that I wasn't opressing anyone to believe what I believe...I think it was the other way around since the guy started the thread...But to start implementing sarcasm and to say basically that religion "sucks" and what not isn't even valid...but we'll see...anyways i'm out

Wave Rider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, the majority of the people in the world have faith in a religion, but there are thousands of religions out there, and most of them can't see the world outside of their own beliefs. I would just apreciate it if people wouldn't bring topics like religion into places like this, like someone already said, nothing good will come of it.

mrmatchgame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What ever you do before, durring, or after your workout is up to you. People pray, people listen to music, etc. If it helps them out in there workout then so be it.
    "Where would you like to go?"

CrAvEnCLiCK666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u send me 100 dollars b4 u workout it will make u stronger.

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    I say YESSIR!!! to everyone who has criticized the bible

I say MAN UR BLIND!!! to evryone who supports it

MAn dont people get it, its just a idealogie made from humandkinds imagination.
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Originally posted by CrAvEnCLiCK666
    if u send me 100 dollars b4 u workout it will make u stronger.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe I will listen to Jars of Clay and Stryper next workout haha!

Most people get aggravated and pumped by listening to heavy rock which has little or no resemblance to the somber nature of the bible.

I think it should stay out of the gym.

Originally posted by Irongainer
    I'm not forcing any beliefs on anyone...In fact, I'm not anywhere close to doing so...But by bashing the bible with insolent comments and totalitarian insults, you aren't respecting others opinions on BB...Check the sticky by Chi town...Oh and btw the majority of the people on the face of this planet have faith in a religion...by far
    Heh, the church in the middle ages was pretty much totalitarian, ya know?
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Originally posted by Irongainer
    What if I was to seriously say that praying to Satan before workouts helped? It would be different.
    :edit:-- As in.. start a post about it --

I'm not a satanist, but I'm just using that as an example because I KNOW that the thread would have like 100 replies in one hour professing the true faith of "the lord"

Christianity isn't the only religion, and many religions contradict eachother, so why don't we stick to a secular board?
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    deleted so thread would die
    Last edited by Sangster; 03-30-2003 at 03:16 PM.

Originally posted by Sangster
    And thats why Christianity is the most wide spread religion.
    Your reply didn't make too much sense.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Someone really needs to close this.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

The only thing I get is that you don't understand it...I'm sure you think you can explain humankind, everyone think's they're perfect and proficient...I'm not sure what you do believe in, but some day you wont be around to flaunt it...No, I'm not blind buddy so don't flip me sh*t...I have plenty of friends just like you who don't know what they believe in so they get stoned and wasted 24/7...To me that is the religion of the world...it's all idolized

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Corpsegrinder
    Someone really needs to close this.
    It has been reported. the mods should be around soon.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sangster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Deleted it so this thread would die