Registered User AttitudeProblem's Avatar
    AttitudeProblem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Split Routine vs. Full Body Routine

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum, I've been visiting it for quite some time now and finally decided to register, enough with that though I was wondering, in your opinion which is better, 'Split Routine'(different parts each day) or 'Full Body Routine'(all parts in one workout).

Reasonable explanations would be appreciated.
    "Life can be only understood in reverse, But must be lived forwards"

-Megadeth

Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have always struggled to get proper gains with a split routine. Had a huge improvement when I switched to full body. Try a 6 week split and then a 6 week full body and see which works better for you. In my opinion go for full body.

BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AttitudeProblem View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum, I've been visiting it for quite some time now and finally decided to register, enough with that though I was wondering, in your opinion which is better, 'Split Routine'(different parts each day) or 'Full Body Routine'(all parts in one workout).

Reasonable explanations would be appreciated.
    do FBR(full body routine) bro, I wasted 2 months doing a split routine so i don't want you to do the same. IF you're eating/sleeping enough you'll reap the rewards of your training.

This is an awesome routine

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5...ining-program/

add in something for calves if you'd like
    Last edited by BEEG_DADDY; 09-17-2010 at 06:16 PM.