purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Platinum Pump Fuel

Has anyone tried this? My buddy works at GNC and said they got a new order in recently and it hasnt been selling and he can buy it pretty cheap.

Apparently its PMD new pump fuel compared to their older pump fuel which i never had tried.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajs88 View Post
    Has anyone tried this? My buddy works at GNC and said they got a new order in recently and it hasnt been selling and he can buy it pretty cheap.

Apparently its PMD new pump fuel compared to their older pump fuel which i never had tried.
    i have tried it. it gives you a lot of energy. you don't feel the burn as much as you normally would. I like it and am still taking it. I don't think you would need to take this unless you are doing something very very intense and for a long period of time though -- you really need to burn a lot of calories if you take this and I mean _a lot_ otherwise you'll be up all night.

I am unsure of the side effects as there are so many things in there but I get diarhea from it. I feel dehyrdated after taking it so I am consuming a lot of water. It allows me to do a ton of cardio though and recover really fast from it.

everything I've read about this kind of creatine has stated the reason it is cool is because it is very basic and dispurses in water easily.

It claims to be 12 PH level and the "science" as far as I understand it is creatine needs to be more basic to get through your GI tract to get to your muscles.

this stuff doesn't taste bad. Is it awesome? No. More like drinking tasteless chalky water. I can think of worse things.

this kind of creatine also claims to be better because you don't have to cycle. I don't believe that but do your own research.

I think the price is expensive. So, if you are gonna be doing it hard core - share it with someone else and go for a gold card or something to get the discount from your GNC store and split the cost. Or look for a sale online. There is a lot in the tub and if you are taking it as directed you only need 1 scoop. It will last. Still not done with mine.

Registered User alexiashoward01's Avatar
    alexiashoward01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

where can I but the Platinum Pump Fuel.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Platinum Pump Fuel in person? They do not sell it in the GMC in my area?