texan64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Egg Protein Powder???

I am a big user of whey protein, however, I have heard from other sources that egg is better.
    Any thoughts?

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    egg protein is better for digesting over long periods of time, while whey is better for when you need it digested fast i.e. pre/post workout, and when you wake up, while egg. is great between meals, becasue it takes about 3 hrs ( i think) to digest, providing you with protein all the time

Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whey is only really better just post workout, and then only slightly.
    Whole Eggs do not take 3 hours to digest, unless there is really something wrong with your GI tract. they will be mostly digested in under an hour, unless you really load in the yolks.
    Egg whites digest very quickly(much faster than whole eggs), and are a great source of quick protien. They are also very cost effective and taste great.
    I personally love egg white powder from honeyville grains. It's one of the best protien deals around.
    Caleb Donnelly

I wrote this.

-Teamwork is good,
    you can blame someone else

jimsnelling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Egg Whites

Hello -

I use both whey protein AND liquid EGG WHITES. I am a new "user" to the egg whites, as I had a horrible time "finding" the right egg whites. You can order them via BB.com which is cheaper that ordering direct from Egg Whites Int'l. (I called Egg Whites Int'l and they confirmed that BB.COM was cheaper by a few dollars!)

EGG WHITES work. I lift more weight, and have more energy. I can tell if I do not take them! I try to push one cup in the morning, and then one cup of egg whites prior to going to bed. It is working out well for me!

If you have any questions, you can email me at jimsnelling@yahoo.com

All the best,