Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

tristan72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Elliptical for low ceilings

I'm looking for an elliptical trainer for my home gym, but I have a 7 ft ceiling in my basement and I'm 6 ft tall. Anybody have any ellipticals that have a low profile that may work for me? Any recommendations on manufacturers that may have something? Looking to spend around $1K max, and I've only been able to find Octane ellipticals with low step-on height foot pedals, but they start at $2500. Thanks.

Stats: 5'6", 210 lbs
    severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) severence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit severence's BodySpace
    you could cut out a section of your ceiling so your head can fit through. the other alternative is to dig a pit in the ground, but that will take up more space to fit the elliptical. also, if you don't wear sneakers and socks, you might save an inch or two. hope this helps.
    don't be mad because i can bench more than you...