Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500)

Best way to ask a random girl for nude pics?

Seriously...I've been doing well so far by just easing into it, saying they are very attractive and I'm interested in what they would look like with less clothes, and I give some pics in return. What's your take?
    "I'm on this planet to become rich, and jacked." - Mike1991

st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) st1llmatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just say NOODZ OR NEGZ..

stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ask her to play 20 questions and then be like so you ever take a nude pic?but not right off the bat ease into it

deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stircrazy101 View Post
    ask her to play 20 questions and then be like so you ever take a nude pic?but not right off the bat ease into it
    this.

or say "can you send me some pics?"

if she freaks, say "i meant of your face"

then your clear
    Rep back (500+)
    Negs on recharge:
    tbell324

R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by deadlifts-ftw View Post
    this.

then your clear
    Hey I like that one.

deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deadlifts-ftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by R0Y View Post
    Hey I like that one.
    share any profits that come out of that
    Rep back (500+)
    Negs on recharge:
    tbell324

ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadlifts-ftw View Post
    this.

then your clear
    done that one too ftw (btw don't think you're the one to invent that brah)

Usually what I do is convo flirt a little then just be like "Send me a pic girl" if she freaks do the "of your face perv..." if she doesn't and just takes a regular pic say "well show me some skin this pic is boringggg"

some girls its nearly impossible to get nudes from and have to settle with bra pic

its a lot eaiser to get nudes from a girl if you have higher social status than them... if you go to a different school then it may work if she just thinks you're hot (but beware if she thinks ur hot u can't act like a ***g0t)

rules to follow

#1 Don't ever jump straight into "send me nudes"
    #2 Don't say please (#1 fail word if you say it)
    #3 If she asks if you're just "using her" just say something like "i'm not going to lie and say i don't want to hook up with you, right now i just wanna see what you got" or some mix of that

anyways thats my strat
    I Rep Back
    75+
    (Or those over 1000 jus sayin')

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ithejosh View Post

Usually what I do is convo flirt a little then just be like "Send me a pic girl" if she freaks do the "of your face perv..." if she doesn't and just takes a regular pic say "well show me some skin this pic is boringggg"

some girls its nearly impossible to get nudes from and have to settle with bra pic

its a lot eaiser to get nudes from a girl if you have higher social status than them... if you go to a different school then it may work if she just thinks you're hot (but beware if she thinks ur hot u can't act like a ***g0t)

rules to follow

#3 If she asks if you're just "using her" just say something like "i'm not going to lie and say i don't want to hook up with you, right now i just wanna see what you got" or some mix of that

anyways thats my strat

u my friend, are 14.
    BS in exercise science
    Snapchat: Gearskie

Biotech

ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yeashescool View Post
    u my friend, are 14.
    stfu get on my level hoe
    but srsly kids at 14 were different than kids 14 in your time so stfu (srs)
    I Rep Back
    75+

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell the girl your love her.

cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stfu get on my level hoe
    but srsly kids at 14 were different than kids 14 in your time so stfu (srs)
    this is true...

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Chloroform
    2) Remove clothes
    3) Take pictures
    4) Upload pictures to BB.com
    5) Win the internet
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Atheimetal View Post
    1) Chloroform
    2) Remove clothes
    3) Take pictures
    4) Upload pictures to BB.com
    5) Win the internet
    this.

you wanna win the internet right??

kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

rules to follow

anyways thats my strat
    I'm sorry - I TOTALLY disagree here.

If someone told me my pic was 'boring', there is absolutely no way I'd be like 'ooh okay, well then I better strip down and show you'. Definately not.

As for your 'rules'
    1. I agree with.
    2. You're a dumbass (no offense!)
    3. You're even more of a dumbass. 'see what you got?' dude.. nooo...

If you REALLY wanna try to get a girls nudes try playing a game with her. Of course you gotta flirt your ass off first then ask if she wants to play truth or dare. Ease into it.. then say something like 'i dare you to send me the sexiest pic you've got of yourself'. If she says no be like 'hahah alright it's cool, it's not like all your pics arent sexy ' keep flirting.. then try again a little later.
    If she sends you one and she's not nearly naked say something like 'babee thats hott' (or something encouraging), then later in the 'game' dare her to send and even sexier pic

If she's not down.. you'll know right away. Just make sure you're very complimentative and confident. Don't be a prick.
    **Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up**

Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dllb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like your thinking becca

Originally Posted by kickchickbecca View Post

If someone told me my pic was 'boring', there is absolutely no way I'd be like 'ooh okay, well then I better strip down and show you'. Definately not.

As for your 'rules'
    1. I agree with.

If you REALLY wanna try to get a girls nudes try playing a game with her. Of course you gotta flirt your ass off first then ask if she wants to play truth or dare. Ease into it.. then say something like 'i dare you to send me the sexiest pic you've got of yourself'. If she says no be like 'hahah alright it's cool, it's not like all your pics arent sexy ' keep flirting.. then try again a little later.
    If she sends you one and she's not nearly naked say something like 'babee thats hott' (or something encouraging), then later in the 'game' dare her to send and even sexier pic

If she's not down.. you'll know right away. Just make sure you're very complimentative and confident. Don't be a prick.
    Nudes, please.

kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nudes, please.
    sorry dude - it's never going to happen

[robot voice]Come. On. Babe-eeee. Do. It. Do It. [/robot voice]

Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the hell do you expect? You come into a thread about getting girls to send nude pictures, and then give advice on how to do it!?

Even if you're new you couldn't possibly not have expected that.

rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsc07c is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you REALLY wanna try to get a girls nudes try playing a game with her.
    Want to play 20 questions with me?

Originally Posted by Atheimetal View Post
    What the hell do you expect? You come into a thread about getting girls to send nude pictures, and then give advice on how to do it!?

Even if you're new you couldn't possibly not have expected that.
    I wasn't getting mad at him.
    Of course I expected it.

Most people here know I would never send out nudes anyways.

As for your 'rules'
    1. I agree with.

This is for a "random" girl...
    This:
    defiantly works with girls you already have been with etc.

completely different situations
    plus: all girl are different and this will probably give you an ego boost, but most girls are a lot more shallow than you so all this flirting is unnecessary for a random
    Last edited by ithejosh; 12-06-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    I Rep Back
    75+

I wasn't getting mad at him.
    Of course I expected it.

Most people here know I would never send out nudes anyways.
    Personally I've learned to expect far less from the majority of people.

scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously...I've been doing well so far by just easing into it, saying they are very attractive and I'm interested in what they would look like with less clothes, and I give some pics in return. What's your take?
    got some noodz using this method just before will post clothed pics soon and will send noods upon pm

edit: if i upload a clothed pic and emmbed it, can i then send the noodz via pm from my computer of do i have to upload them to an image hosting site to?
    Last edited by Scott_; 12-07-2008 at 12:02 AM.

scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000)
    above methods work
    Last edited by Scott_; 12-07-2008 at 01:21 AM.

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great idea lulz
    The Misc is dead.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post
    great idea lulz
    gjdm, 3 year bump.

✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cammy0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry random girl dirty pics

I have allways liked this girl and I tell her all the time, and the odd time I say send me a nude/dirty pic and she just ignores me, help. I want a pic and I want the girl

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cammy0100 View Post
    I have allways liked this girl and I tell her all the time, and the odd time I say send me a nude/dirty pic and she just ignores me, help. I want a pic and I want the girl
    gjdm, 2 year bump. Quality first post

✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cammy0100 View Post
    Way to bump a five year old thread. Somebody with some of teh power neg this phuck