M14dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M14dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Is my Havoc cycle looking good?

Hey all , I'm planning on running Havoc within the month. If you have previous experience with taking PH's and especially Havoc, please guide me towards what I should do different.

So far I'm planning on taking:

Pre Cycle:

Cycle support- Annabolic Innovations (1/4 bottle) a week pre cycle
    Hawthorn Berry- 2 weeks pre cycle
    Milk Thistle- 2 weeks pre cycle

During Cycle:

Cycle support Anabolic Innovations (3/4 bottle)
    Hawthorn Berry
    Milk Thistle

Post Cycle:

Reversitol
    T-Bomb II
    Cycle Support Anabolic Innovations (Full bottle)
    Hawtorn Berry
    Milk Thistle

I was thinking of dosages of 20/20/30/40 for my Havoc. ( This will be my first PH cycle and want to take things safe, but let me know if you think I can go higher.)

Along with taking my cycle:
    I will be on a strict 3,300+ calorie(Clean diet)
    Whey
    Casein
    Creatine
    No-Explode
    Fish oil
    Aminos
    BCAA's
    ZMA

What vitamins and/or supplements should I take pre,during, or post cycle that will prevent gyno?? And is B6 a good one to add to prevent gyno?

( Again, Please leave your input if you have previous experience with PH's and especially previous Havoc users). I am curious weather or not Reversitol, cycle support, and T-Bomb II will be enough for my SERM. I have heard alot of people used Reversitol and cycle support with Havoc and have had no gyno or sides.

IF I should have gyno, what can I keep on hand to kill gyno?? I really dont want to have to buy Nolva or Tamoxifen. Will Reversitol and cycle support be enough for my SERM/PCT, or should I add anything else to it along with what I have listed above? Last but not least, is Havoc known to cause hair loss? And is there any supplements to prevent it while/post cycle? Please let me know what you guys think, or if there is anything else I should add or look into. I appreciate your input guys. Thanks

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    pre cycle you only need to take the hawthorn berry... but if your taking cycle support you dont need the milk thistle or extra hawthorn berry... its got it all in it!!

most people will take the havoc up to 30mg straight away... im in my 2nd week of cycle and im running it 30/30/30/40.

the halflife is only like 6 - 8 hours so you dont really wanna be taking less then 30mg because you can spread that over an entire day.

and reversitol and a test booster is fine for PCT. dont let any1 tell you its not!

if u get gyno simply taking nolva later wont get rid of it nolva prevents it from happening in the first place you will need to try letro + nolva to get rid of it and if that doesnt work then surgery.

oh and all ph/ds can cause hair loss but i believe the saw palmetto will help stop that

edit: stop taking the creatine/no xplode while your on cycle. i beleive the caffeine in the noxplode could be bad for your bp and if you take the creatine out then you can see exactly how much the havoc is helping you gain on its own with no other variables. and if you can bump your calories to 4000
    Last edited by nathanbailey; 12-06-2008 at 06:28 PM.

acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    make sure you get your PCT in order before you start your cycle! reversitol is on backorder!

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just preload the Hawthorn 2 weeks prior to cycle , then use the Cycle Support on cycle . No need to double up (hawthorn, milk thistle and CS) .. 6oxo and Cel PCT assist would be a good pct ...but there are MANY variations you could use for pct - each w/ their own pros and cons

Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dumbydome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Orpheus333 View Post
    make sure you get your PCT in order before you start your cycle! reversitol is on backorder!
    Yea i was forced to order it from elsewhere due to that. Wanted to start my cycle, but no PCT so i wasnt gonna risk any accidents.