Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jaguarr View Post
    It would probably be a good idea to go off the supps before your bloodwork. Make sure you tell them what you were taking and how long you've been off the stuff (four weeks time may not be enough to get it all out of your system). No need to stop lifting and working out, though. And, yes, I was BB'ing and eating properly when I went hypogonadal.

jag

hey jag, what caused the hypogonadal? do you have a history of using steroids or did it just happen? isnt this what happened to jose conseco? glad to hear that you recovered from it and you were able to have a child. congrats BTW.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joeysby View Post
    hey jag, what caused the hypogonadal? do you have a history of using steroids or did it just happen? isnt this what happened to jose conseco? glad to hear that you recovered from it and you were able to have a child. congrats BTW.
    Thanks, joey. No history of juicing. Just a lucky guy, I guess. Maybe I took one too many shots to the groin playing soccer or something when I was a kid. Who knows. The HCG helped my wife and I have our son, and now I'll be on testosterone injections for the rest of my days. Compared to feeling depressed, run down, fatigued all the time, no libido, no muscle strength and fat-retention tendencies, I think I'll take the needle in the ass once a week, though.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, joey. No history of juicing. Just a lucky guy, I guess. Maybe I took one too many shots to the groin playing soccer or something when I was a kid. Who knows. The HCG helped my wife and I have our son, and now I'll be on testosterone injections for the rest of my days. Compared to feeling depressed, run down, fatigued all the time, no libido, no muscle strength and fat-retention tendencies, I think I'll take the needle in the ass once a week, though.

jag
    what about side effects like hair loss?

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinnydude View Post
    what about side effects like hair loss?
    I haven't had any hair loss before or after HCG or test, if that's what you're asking. Didn't have it with any of the supps I tried, either. Are you experiencing hair loss?

jag

skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't had any hair loss before or after HCG or test, if that's what you're asking. Didn't have it with any of the supps I tried, either. Are you experiencing hair loss?

jag
    well at my peak of my BB days and late teens I got really bad cyctic acne (already had but got worse)....and then noticed some hair loss...which freaked me and kinda led to the path I am on now...bad diets, lack of exercise etc...as I tired to specifically decrease DHT......however I never ever taken any kinda supps in my life prior to this excpet ZMA and a multivitamin....I just ate loads of food and weight gain shakes and heavy weights...I went from 118lbs to about 165lbs over 2 years...and acen got crazy and hair loss began....Ironically I was so horny I'd watch pron like 5-10hrs a day everyday, now it does not arouse me at all..

So, I'm worried test shots may lead to hair loss again and bad acne....but having low test is horrible also

Originally Posted by skinnydude View Post
    well at my peak of my BB days and late teens I got really bad cyctic acne (already had but got worse)....and then noticed some hair loss...which freaked me and kinda led to the path I am on now...bad diets, lack of exercise etc...as I tired to specifically decrease DHT......however I never ever taken any kinda supps in my life prior to this excpet ZMA and a multivitamin....I just ate loads of food and weight gain shakes and heavy weights...I went from 118lbs to about 165lbs over 2 years...and acen got crazy and hair loss began....Ironically I was so horny I'd watch pron like 5-10hrs a day everyday, now it does not arouse me at all..

So, I'm worried test shots may lead to hair loss again and bad acne....but having low test is horrible also
    Well, before worrying about all of that, find out what your bloodwork looks like and what might be going on with you and make sure it's not something serious and what your treatment options (pro's and con's both) are. No sense stressing yourself out over the unknown at this point.

jag