Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User floridablonde's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: United States
    Age: 36
    Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    Posts: 145
    BodyPoints: 3119
    Rep Power: 1030
    floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit floridablonde's BodySpace
    floridablonde is offline

    Exclamation Phentermine, B12 and Testosterone Question

    Hey....

    Need some advice and input from all you Pros out there in the Supplement world.

    In the past year I've lost 110lbs. I'm still maintaining my weight, but have recently had side effects that sent me to the doctor.
    This is what caused me to go..

    -Sweating has diminished.
    -Low Sex drive and thoughts..(that was the killer!)
    -no weight loss/gain
    -acne
    -dry skin
    -constantly cold
    -low blood pressure
    -lathargic/unmotivated
    When I told him all of my symptoms, he looked at me and said..."I know exactly what to do, and know what it is, but I want a blood panel to verify."

    Well, he did a blood panel on me, and I go back in two weeks. I'm thinking adrenal fatigue or that they are shot, or thyroid..or a combination of both. I honestly think my thyroid is shot to hell.

    My diet is low carb, and I love the way I eat. So no changing that for me. He insists I stay on low carb as well. We are looking at me losing another 25-30lbs. Thats it.

    Ok, so in the office he tells me...he's putting me on a Testosterone Gel. On the prescription it doesn't give a name. Just Testosterone. And I apply it to my shoulder, back of knees or inner thighs.

    He also gave me a B12 shot, which was amazing! I had the best workout afterwards...and also put me on Phentermine. But I dont get the B12 every day. Just once a week. But I wish I coudl get it more! lol

    He told me as I walked out..."you are going to see a huge difference in two weeks."

    Now, I've never taken Testosterone in a free form, or taken any prescription strength weight loss supplement. I've always done ****, or Gaspari. So, what should I expect from taking B12, Testosterone, and Phentermine together? Should I see weight loss, muscle loss, better functioning?

    What are your opinions on this. When I go back in a week, he will let me know what my panels show.

    Thanks in advance!!!

    Annie
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    -John Bingham, running speaker and writer
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User idiotdog's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    Posts: 127
    Rep Power: 0
    idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) idiotdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit idiotdog's BodySpace
    idiotdog is offline
    wow american doctors are the best in the world!

    you should see improvement on the lethargy, sex drive and body composition -i dont speak from experience here i consider myself lucky if my doctor lets me have antibiotics when im ill

    im suprised hes given you phen tho i mean its not as if you desperately need to lose weight right now?

    -your gonna get diced pretty soon! enjoy
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Mfitz116's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Garden City, Michigan, United States
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Posts: 628
    Rep Power: 40
    Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mfitz116 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Mfitz116's BodySpace
    Mfitz116 is offline
    Phentermine ftw!!! That stuff is phenomenol...hopefully you still eat though...because youll have no real desire to eat 5 small meals a day...youll only want one small meal at night. It is insane though...couple that with test and I think youll get shredded real quick.
    Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? Facing up to that question, and finding a way to go on, is the real reward, better than any trophy. -Lance Armstrong
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Sal Lee Doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Age: 43
    Posts: 3,930
    BodyPoints: 11096
    Rep Power: 3480
    Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Doughboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Doughboy's BodySpace
    Doughboy is offline
    Originally Posted by floridablonde View Post
    Hey....

    Need some advice and input from all you Pros out there in the Supplement world.

    In the past year I've lost 110lbs. I'm still maintaining my weight, but have recently had side effects that sent me to the doctor.
    This is what caused me to go..

    -Sweating has diminished.
    -Low Sex drive and thoughts..(that was the killer!)
    -no weight loss/gain
    -acne
    -dry skin
    -constantly cold
    -low blood pressure
    -lathargic/unmotivated
    When I told him all of my symptoms, he looked at me and said..."I know exactly what to do, and know what it is, but I want a blood panel to verify."

    Well, he did a blood panel on me, and I go back in two weeks. I'm thinking adrenal fatigue or that they are shot, or thyroid..or a combination of both. I honestly think my thyroid is shot to hell.

    My diet is low carb, and I love the way I eat. So no changing that for me. He insists I stay on low carb as well. We are looking at me losing another 25-30lbs. Thats it.

    Ok, so in the office he tells me...he's putting me on a Testosterone Gel. On the prescription it doesn't give a name. Just Testosterone. And I apply it to my shoulder, back of knees or inner thighs.

    He also gave me a B12 shot, which was amazing! I had the best workout afterwards...and also put me on Phentermine. But I dont get the B12 every day. Just once a week. But I wish I coudl get it more! lol

    He told me as I walked out..."you are going to see a huge difference in two weeks."

    Now, I've never taken Testosterone in a free form, or taken any prescription strength weight loss supplement. I've always done ****, or Gaspari. So, what should I expect from taking B12, Testosterone, and Phentermine together? Should I see weight loss, muscle loss, better functioning?

    What are your opinions on this. When I go back in a week, he will let me know what my panels show.

    Thanks in advance!!!

    Annie

    He put you on TRT?

    He sold you Testosterone cream from his office?

    I am confused.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User floridablonde's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: United States
    Age: 36
    Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    Posts: 145
    BodyPoints: 3119
    Rep Power: 1030
    floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit floridablonde's BodySpace
    floridablonde is offline
    Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    He put you on TRT?

    He sold you Testosterone cream from his office?

    I am confused.
    Yes. He is a Horomone Replacement Therapy Doctor/ Internist. He also has Pharmacy within his office. So, you can easily get the scripts there. He seems to be very knowledgeable. He's been featured in several fitness articles, and also in many books regarding horomone therapy.

    So, I was able to get my scripts filled there for the gel, and phen

    I trust him completely, but I just wanted experience from others on the same items I'm taking. I know for women, we react to things differently than men. But i just wanted to get your thoughts on your results, and what you think I may have on it as well.
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    -John Bingham, running speaker and writer
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User floridablonde's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: United States
    Age: 36
    Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    Posts: 145
    BodyPoints: 3119
    Rep Power: 1030
    floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) floridablonde has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit floridablonde's BodySpace
    floridablonde is offline
    Originally Posted by idiotdog View Post
    wow american doctors are the best in the world!

    you should see improvement on the lethargy, sex drive and body composition -i dont speak from experience here i consider myself lucky if my doctor lets me have antibiotics when im ill

    im suprised hes given you phen tho i mean its not as if you desperately need to lose weight right now?

    -your gonna get diced pretty soon! enjoy
    No, I have about 25-30lbs extra to lose. I carry all my weight in @ss and in my legs, hip area. I'm so skinny up top. I def have the hourglass figure. Which I never knew I had! But it just sucks being in a small to extra small top, and then having to wear large bottoms!
    He noticed I was carrying more weight around the middle. And said that test would help with getting that out of there.
    He mentioned a few other Test. based supplements. But he wont go into those until my blood panel comes back. But, if my thyroid is messed up he will put me on something for that too.
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    -John Bingham, running speaker and writer
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User darbelis12's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Age: 23
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    darbelis12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit darbelis12's BodySpace
    darbelis12 is offline

    I think

    I think you have to eat more food, and stop loosing weight, dont sport and t.t
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout