cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cbrowns21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

need help with glutes...

okay so my a$$ is pretty stinkin flat. Not that I'm all that concerned about it but I'm getting comments from my girl about it, and it is in fact rather, um flat. Now I will say that I feel quite awkward talking about my flat bum with a bunch of guys, but...

what are some good excercises to target my glutes and hopefully get them bulked up some? everything I try seems to end up doing way more for my quads or hams than actual glutes.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cbrowns21 View Post
    okay so my a$$ is pretty stinkin flat. Not that I'm all that concerned about it but I'm getting comments from my girl about it, and it is in fact rather, um flat. Now I will say that I feel quite awkward talking about my flat bum with a bunch of guys, but...

what are some good excercises to target my glutes and hopefully get them bulked up some? everything I try seems to end up doing way more for my quads or hams than actual glutes.
    Deep ATG squats.

High and wide stance on the leg press.

Deep lunges.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000)
    search 8 minute buns on youtube.

Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizzly1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would start of with squats, reverse leg curls than finish up with walking lunges with about 30lbs in each hand. Youll feel it.

mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive just been doing regular squats 4 sets of 6 reps as heavy as i can go since the beggining of september and my glutes are now 3 inches bigger.

I have been bulking aswell though.

Some my advice would be heavy squats and plenty of food.

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Romanian deadlifts.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ascitiesburn96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cbrowns21 View Post

Squats!! im sure you've heared this a million times but going below parallel involves more glutes and hamstrings go ASS TO GRASS even touch your ankles and use STATIC CONTRACTIONS (freezing for 5-10 seconds at the bottom of the rep)

Hack squats machine is very good for Glutes and hams.
    There is no such thing as failure. There is only giving up.

Life is war. So when god gives you war. Give him hell.
    -me.

snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One legged deadlift, it's a superb glute exercise. Good luck!

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Deep ATG squats.

High and wide stance on the leg press.

Deep lunges.
    this ^ + lying leg curls.

ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

lone wolf

bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdog_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

ATG Squats and heavy deadlifts will give u that Beyonce look. lol

Veg can't get big lolwut? Mr.Runner's Avatar
    Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Doing low bar squats (with the bar sitting lower on the back, elbow back and tight, bar resting on rear delts) work the posterior chain quite well. Working my glutes/hamstrings has helped give me a more uniform look.
    I only seem like I know what I'm talking about, because I only talk about things that I know about.

"One farmer says to me: 'You cannot live on vegetable foods solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with,' walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, who with vegetable made bones jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle."

-Henry David Thoreau

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Widen your stance on your squats as well. The wider the stance, you sway emphasis towards glutes & hams more.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ozbilda View Post
    LMAO
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.