AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BCAA Capsules VS BCAA powder.

From what Ive seen powder form BCAA comes with alot more mg's per amino acid in comparison with BCAA'S in capsule form.

Does supplementing with powder form prove to be more effective when versus capsule BCAA's which have a much lower dosage.

So If I go powder form i'd be buying more of amino acid taking higher dosages whilst saving alot more money per serving right?
    Or is alot lost while on its journey to the blood stream?
    - Your body is a tool only you can craft with -

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AndrewStavri View Post
    From what Ive seen powder form BCAA comes with alot more mg's per amino acid in comparison with BCAA'S in capsule form.

Does supplementing with powder form prove to be more effective when versus capsule BCAA's which have a much lower dosage.

So If I go powder form i'd be buying more of amino acid taking higher dosages whilst saving alot more money per serving right?
    Powdered BCAAs are more cost effective to you with a higher serving count and dosage.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Powdered BCAAs are more cost effective to you with a higher serving count and dosage.
    He's on fire folks.

Definitely go with powder! ICE wild berry lemonade is the bomb if you want sexiness in your mouth every time you drink it.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000) Animal76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    capsules are an inefficient and expensive way to get BCAAs. Powder is without a doubt superior. I suggest looking into Scivation Xtend:
    http://www.scivation.com/xtend.htm

Sacrifice is the barrier between mediocrity and excellence!

"Your Hate has made you Powerful!"
    -Emperor Palpatine

"Try not...do or do not...there is no try"
    -Yoda

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through Strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken."

www.kurtweidner.net
    www.teamanimal.net

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The pills are just capped or tableted powder - it's apples vs. apples. Simply eat X caps to get the Y grams of powder.

On top of the cost / gram difference (calculate that out), there is some time delay for the capsule to dissolve or the tablet to disintegrate to release the product.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewStavri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    He's on fire folks.

Definitely go with powder! ICE wild berry lemonade is the bomb if you want sexiness in your mouth every time you drink it.
    What would I search to learn more of this sexiness? :P hah

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's on fire folks.
    LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by Animal76 View Post
    capsules are an inefficient and expensive way to get BCAAs. Powder is without a doubt superior. I suggest looking into Scivation Xtend:
    http://www.scivation.com/xtend.htm
    ICE and Xtend are both great products.

utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What would I search to learn more of this sexiness? :P hah
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ice.html

Wow Xtend is awesome as it has BCAA + Glutamine + Citrulline Malate.

Though I think having a seperate glutamine will be better for me as I want glutamine to be taken before I sleep also and if I do take Xtend before bed thats 3x a day.

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just get the bulk 1 F a s t 400 powder. Its high quality and crazy cheap.
    Last edited by HardcoreFitness; 12-09-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Originally Posted by HardcoreFitness View Post
    I just get the bulk ******** powder. Its high quality and crazy cheap.
    yes master

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes master
    ok?
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like to sip bcaa throughout the woorkout so caps woudlnt work there
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-
    ***REP BACK***