SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Beast Sports Nutrition Amphetalean Review

WOW...

Seriously, I mean wow. This is the best fat burner I have ever used. The results I have seen in only one month make me never want to try another product again.

Let me start by saying, I wasn't on what I would consider a "cut". I ate a little under maintenance, and lifted 4x a week. I did very little cardio, some LISS after almost every lifting session. As far as my diet and exercise are concerned, I wasn't making an effort to drop fat at all, i was eating what I consider pretty normal for me. I also drank once a week, which in many cases was all night long with a ton of beers over the course of the night. I'm just mentioning it because that's a lot of empty calories, not to mention the metabolic effects the alcohol may have had. I also had one "free" day a week. Like I said, my diet wasn't SUPER strict, but i did keep it controlled and watched my calories. But I did allow myself to go out to restaurants, eat junk, etc. every sunday. This could be fried chicken, ice cream, whatever! What do you want me to do, It's football season!!! I estimate that I probably ate 3,000-5,000 or more calories one day a week. Normal days were a little under 2,000 calories.

Okay, so now you know the background info, on to the review!!!

ENERGY: 10/10 Awesome, sustained energy. I work two jobs and commute as a full-time student at a University an hour away. I'm always running around and I feel Amphetalean gave me the little (non-jittery) push to get through my long days.

APPETITE SUPPRESSION: 10/10 I could always eat, but I never really felt like I "had" to eat. Wonderful!!!

FAT LOSS EFFECTS: 11/10... okay, 10/10, but if it were possible to give it more, I would. I didn't really "track" my weight like I would if I was cutting, but I'd say I lost maybe 3 pounds total. What I REALLY noticed was the fat loss and leaning out effect. About 20 days in I felt like I just woke up leaner one day! My pants fit looser in the thighs, which I really never happens to me when I lose fat. Crazy. My abs are also EXTREMELY visible. My obliques pop like I think I've never seen in my life. Simply amazing....

OVERALL: 10/10 THIS PRODUCT WORKS. I have tried NUMEROUS fat burners, and even with a stricter diet I have never seen results like I have with Amphetalean. I LOVE the convenience of only 1 pill in the morning. I love the jitter-free, crash-free, stable energy. But more than anything I love the fat burning effects. I will definitely be buying this product a lot in the future. I seriously never want to buy anything else after trying Amphetalean. The cost is great too, ends up being less than $1 a day. I can't wait to see results when I really intend to cut and diet intensely.

I wasn't even planning on reviewing, but after my results I felt everyone else should get in on this great underrated supplement. Sorry no pictures or real stats, I didn't intend to have such great results!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/be...phetalean.html

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I only had a sample of Amphetalean so I can't comment on long term fat loss, but it seemed to push out any water I was holding and I was really impressed with the energy - when they say "All-Day" they mean it!
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any before/after pics?
    New Coming Soon

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Bump
    thanks for such a detailed review...i am glad more and more people are giving this product a try...i have been working for Beast Sports for over a year (same time this product came out) and I have never seen a negative review

also this is BOGO for the month of December so people should take advantage