mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrhoward23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking diet need help!!!!

I want to start a bulking diet but don?t have the time to eat so many meals per day since I go to school from 8:30 am to 3:30 any suggestion on how I should diet please help!!
    Its all good dude:).

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat only once per day before bed, 6500-7000 cals in one meal, I'm around 225 pounds and making steady gains, this entire 6 meal per day thing is really nothing more than a pain in the backside.

Perhaps you could try eating 2 meals per day, your first meal could be breakfast before school and your second meal can be anytime in the afternoon or night before you go to bed. The second meal doesn't have to be strictly eaten in one sitting, if you get home at 4PM then you can eat throughout the afternoon perhaps from 4PM to 10PM before you go to sleep. Maybe you can make breakfast 1/3 of your total daily calorie intake and you can finish the other 2/3 in the afternoon/night.

Don't fall into the meal frequency trap, in the end all that matters is your average daily calorie intake and the source of these calories.

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    I eat only once per day before bed, 6500-7000 cals in one meal, I'm around 225 pounds and making steady gains, this entire 6 meal per day thing is really nothing more than a pain in the backside.

Perhaps you could try eating 2 meals per day, your first meal could be breakfast before school and your second meal can be anytime in the afternoon or night before you go to bed. The second meal doesn't have to be strictly eaten in one sitting, if you get home at 4PM then you can eat throughout the afternoon perhaps from 4PM to 10PM before you go to sleep. Maybe you can make breakfast 1/3 of your total daily calorie intake and you can finish the other 2/3 in the afternoon/night.

Don't fall into the meal frequency trap, in the end all that matters is your average daily calorie intake and the source of these calories.

x2

this is what I have been doing, and it has helped me gain alot of weight, and increase my squat from pathetic to now someone reasonable (although still quite pathetic, because I started from nothing). Its all calories in vs. calories out man, just eat when you can, find out what you need, make sure you get it. No need to carry around tupperware or be a freak, just eat what you can when you can, as long as the number at the end of the day lines up, your good.