Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DRIVEN Sports (DS) Needs Testers: ActivaTe Xtreme

You've all been waiting for it and even though bodybuilding.com has yet to formally put it on the site, it is once again time for the good people of this site to give up some feedback on the next generation of high quality body recomposition products. Past, present, future, bulkers, cutters, recompers alike - all may apply.

Countless have already experienced the effectiveness of our original ActivaTe and the subsequent ActivaTe Xtreme from Designer Supplements guru Matt Cahill and his development team.....the new formulation from Driven Sports simply raises the bar....about 2 fold. Here at bodybuilding.com DS will be accepting testers (once again, no specific number in mind...just the best candidates available) to log and offer their opinion of the new ActivaTe Xtreme both solo and in conjunction with Lean Xtreme. Obviously in traditional DS fashion, logs will be extensively followed by the team and feedback will be free and frequent.

Activate Xtreme is the pinnacle of testosterone enhancement in the sports nutrition industry. Not only does Activate Xtreme rapidly increase free testosterone, it also provides total testosterone enhancement, adaptogenic support, estrogenic control, and boosts sex drive.

We begin with Divanil, a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). We added Icariin, a flavonol found in epimedium extract, whose benefits include testosterone mimetic properties and an increase in serum testosterone levels. In addition, this compound can improve erection strength and works as a fantastic libido enhancer. Basella Alba, a close relative of spinach, has the power to promote testosterone production in the testes and its potent anabolic effects have been studied and shown to increase muscle mass. To provide a natural balance of healthy estrogen metabolism and counter act the negative effects of estrogen, the naturally ocurring phytochemical Indole-3-Carbinol was added to Activate Xtreme. The product is made three-dimensional as a sexual enhancer through the inclusion of French Pine Bark extract and Zinc Aspartate. The combination of these two ingredients has been shown to be an excellent aid for erection strengthening and libido. Zinc is an important mineral required for optimal serum testosterone levels and Aspartate works as a secondary messenger in the body, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone. Lastly, Rhodiola Rosea is included for its powerful ability to combat stress and fatigue during workouts and replenish ATP reserves thereby increasing endurance and physical performance.

Through the powerful combinations of the ingredients found in Activate Xtreme you can expect rock hard muscle, rapid increases in strength, high levels of testosterone, estrogen control, and a strong sex drive. Activate Xtreme utilizes a new Extended Release Technology introduced by DS to ensure that these effects are felt all day long, furnishing your body with the ideal anabolic environment for building mass. Activate Xtreme is the future of testosterone optimization.

Criteria:
    18yrs +
    No current androgen usage
    Not currently on PCT
    Not to be used with any other products that are NEW TO YOU. (IE, if you have experience with something in the past and want to run it with ActX, that is likely okay.)
    Previous use of other true recomp products ideal, but not necessary
    Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

You guys know the drill. Post up why you think you'd be a good tester:
    Past/present/future goals.
    Diet/training.
    Past/Current Logs.
    Recommendations for others.
    Or anything else you'd like us to know. Basically, why should I pick you?
    Please do not apply if you have other logging obligations to fulfill

Testers will be selected whenever I feel we have enough candidates and if chosen as a tester, the expectation is that you will keep an accurately detailed log of your experience and report back at this board and any other board you see fit. Designer Supplements has been pretty loose about selections in the past, taking some relative newbies and first time loggers along with some of the forum vets, so PLEASE don't hesitate to throw your name in if you think you can do a good job. Post here in the thread and do not PM me unless you have specific questions about the product.

Thanks and best of luck to all applicants.

Remember, these are logs for both ActivaTe Xtreme solo and ActivaTe Xtreme in conjuction with Lean Xtreme, so be sure to list what option you desire.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice!! Get those apps in NOW!

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

AX + LX is an amazing combo !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sh*t, Im never first. Tom did Mike text message you or something? That was quick.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recall a certain DS person saying the following:
    www.rif.org
    It still rings true today and it is very important if you want to appear competent.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

One of the best products I've ever tried
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

Martial Artist of Life jaymdubbs's Avatar
    jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when would these be required to start? I am currently logging Mitotropin, but I would be interested in logging this afterwards due to the reformulation - back in february I took AX and LX and didnt respond very well at all - i would love to give the stack another go (due to the revised formula), and even if I am not able to log it I will still try the stack shortly

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Sh*t, Im never first. Tom did Mike text message you or something? That was quick.
    I just happened to be watching for it.. Usually Im asleep already and miss these when they are posted at night.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see they've slightly tweaked the formula, good luck to all who apply, I might throw an app on myself.

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yo Right Here!!
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

i'd definitely throw my name in the ring had i not already logged ActX when it was first released. definitely my favorite test booster and one of the best all around products i've ever used.

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually have two bottles of ActX and one of LX waiting for me for a summer cut (Designer versions). I was going to log Leviathan Reloaded during Xmas break and cut a bit. Quick question. When does the start date have to be exactly? I am home for almost exactly one month during break, in which I was going to do a four week "damage control" cut. The thing about being home is that I can actually track macros, and I will be able to start logging December 13th I believe.
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I have been waiting for this!

Present goals- To get in shape before I apply to become a firefighter. Increase strength and endurance. Got to be able to run with 75lbs on my back!

Future Goals- Increase Mass, work towards a competition.

Diet/training.

Diet- Prob around 3-4k cals. Mainly to hold on to some mass while increasing my cardio.

Meal 1- 4-5 eggs- 1 cup of oats with berries and some veggies.

Meal 2- Chicken Breast, 1 potato, 2 servings of veggies.

Meal 3- Fish, 1 cup of rice, 2 servings of veggies.

Meal 4- 4-6 tablespoons of PB on 2 slices of Whole Wheat bread with Jam. Apple or banana.

Meal 5- Same as 2.

Meal 6- Same as 3.

Meal 7- Casien/Milk/Fiber/Whey/Berries/Banana.

Cheat meals 1x a week. Other foods like yogurt will be added, this doesn't include Pre/Postworkout shakes.

Training- Now its up in the air. 3x a week with a mix of 5x5, 8-12, 10x10. In other words, Day 1 will be 5x5, Day 2, Prob some circuit training, Day 3 will be 10x10.

Cardio- 6x a week, focusing on sprints 3x and distance training with 25,50,75,100lbs, working my way up to 150lbs on my back while running.

Past/Current Logs. None! Hopefully this will be my first.

I have been here for a little while, I know my stuff, but not to the level as others. I am a really hard trainer but recently getting back into things. I would keep a very detailed log, with pictures as I just started a workout journal to keep up with my progress. I have used the original and could def tell of any differences between the 2. I have always been a big supporter of Matt Cahill's products cause they deliver results without the crazy ads and BS promises.

I need a kick in the sex drive department as well. I will purchase this product regardless if I get picked or not but I would love the chance to do my first unbiased log for DS!! BB.com needs some new blood to log some products. Just saying.

Thanks!

Edit- I was so excited about this I didn't even see the potential for Lean Xtreme, I will be happy with that stack or AX solo.
    Last edited by Heracles25; 12-03-2008 at 09:07 PM.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Extended release technology used for the new Activate-X is AMAZING. Get those apps in boys.

This has been a crucial supplement in my cut. LOVE IT.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Name: Adam
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 200 (and bulking)
    BF%- mid 20s
    Bodytype: endmeso

Training experience: Just started training at the beginning of this school year. New school, so I figured I'd get myself together and start getting serious about my body.

Current Training Schedule:

Just started a new routine- two days on, one day off
    Most exercises are 3x10, the last ones on each day are to failure.

Workout #1- Upper Body
    Flat Bench Dumbell
    One Arm Dumbell Row
    Hammer Curls
    Deadlifts
    Dips

Workout #2-Lower Body
    Front Squats
    Straight Leg Deadlifts
    Calf Raises standing
    Shrugs (upper body)

Off (30-60 minutes on the treadmill)

Workout #3- Upper Body
    Incline Bench Dumbell
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    Shoulder Press
    Close Grip Bench Press
    Preacher Curls

Workout #4- Lower Body
    Back Squats
    Hamstring extensions
    Calf Raises seated
    Seated Row Machine
    Wrist Curls (upper body)

Off (30-60 minutes on the treadmill)

ABS: at the end of every workout

Current supplements:
    Animal Pak
    IDS Waximaize
    EAS Whey Protien
    generic fish oil
    generic flax tabs

Current Diet
    Breakfast- Protein Shake (with PB, oat bran, banana), 2 or 3 eggs, whole wheat toast

Lunch- salad with tuna or grilled chicken and a few tall glasses of water

Dinner- whole wheat pasta with mixed veggies (may have meatballs) fish and veggies, or sometimes just a big salad

pre bed- cottage cheese. mmmmmmmm

PWO shake somewhere in there depending on when I hit the gym

Current Daily water intake: 2-4 litres

Short Term Goal: feel better about myself

Long Term Goal: see where this crazy journey will take me (competing eventually??)

Drugs: 75mg Venlaflaxine in the morning.

Supplement history
    Before I started my current stack, nothing but whey protien really.

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
    this would be my first (you'll get my 100% unbiased opinions)

Never done progress photos before but now would be as good a time as ever to start!

why pick me? Cause I'm relatively new to the whole bodybuilding thing so I dont really have any bad habits yet and if your products is really that good, I'll be 100% honest about it.
    Last edited by dmbphan041; 12-03-2008 at 05:15 PM.
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i'd definitely throw my name in the ring had i not already logged ActX when it was first released. definitely my favorite test booster and one of the best all around products i've ever used.
    Your previous log was excellent, if you wanted to do the new on to compare I might be down.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a little note, I have been on this damn computer a day waiting for this

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    app coming.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    app coming.
    I am sure before you even spoke, you were already disqualified.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post

Criteria:
    18yrs +
    No current androgen usage
    Not currently on PCT
    Not to be used with any other products that are NEW TO YOU. (IE, if you have experience with something in the past and want to run it with ActX, that is likely okay.)
    Previous use of other true recomp products ideal, but not necessary
    Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

You guys know the drill. Post up why you think you'd be a good tester:
    Diet/training.
    Past/Current Logs.
    Recommendations for others.
    Please do not apply if you have other logging obligations to fulfill

Remember, these are logs for both ActivaTe Xtreme solo and ActivaTe Xtreme in conjuction with Lean Xtreme, so be sure to list what option you desire.

Age 29
    no current androgen use.
    Not on pst
    not currently using anything new.
    Currently using,whey protein,casein protein BCAA'S and CMIs red cell no 3 overload and big.
    Previous recomp supplements USP labs anabolic pump, two months ago.

I think I'd be an ideal tester due to the fact I've tried a few things in the past some were good some work so so, so I've learned to have a discerning eye.
    I think my age is a plus due to the fact that around this time so many people have an interest in getting back in shape so they'd want to see the results of someone close to their age.

Past goals have mostly been achieved I put about an inch on each arm in a year, and dropped my body fat percentage four points

Present goals, maintain steady progress.

Future goals looking to add about 20 pounds in the next year or two and keep the quality inches expanding, while doing away with the negative ones.

Diet is as follows.

Breakfast. Scoop of whey protein 4 eggs 2 cups oatmeal.

meal number two one scoop whey protein powder one scoop casein protein powder 5 g BCAA granola bar.

lunch 14 wheat crackers four tablespoons peanut butter 8 ounces beef jerky.

Meal number four one scoop whey protein powder one scoop casein protein powder 5 g BCAA granola bar.

Pre-workout meal, scoop of whey protein 1 cup oatmeal blended into a shake.

Post workout meal one scoop whey protein one scoop casein protein one scoop branch chain amino acids.
    Two potatoes and a can of tuna.

Dinner 8 ounces chicken/beef 3 cups broccoli.

Pre-bed time one scoop casein protein and milk.

Training is as follows.

Monday chest and back.

Tuesday biceps triceps ab's

Wednesday's shoulders traps legs

Thursday chest and back

Friday biceps triceps ab's

Saturday shoulders traps legs ab's

Sunday rest.

Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday 15 minutes cardio in the morning.

No past or current logs.

Why should you pick me? Well because I asked of course,lol
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I am sure before you even spoke, you were already disqualified.
    i know people.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pick me pick me

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    best test booster on the market
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Wink

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    i know people.
    It doesnt count if you mean you know people who know people who know people related to DS.

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    o rly?

now i want in even more.
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    Concur with Mr.9.9 on this one!

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would LOVE to try this product, because of all the rave reviews its had....but I dont think I wanna mess with this at 18.

Godamnit.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmm. To throw in an app or not. Ive used the original Activate Xtreme 3 times.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NIIIICE! going to put my app in later, headin to the gym now.. ? tho, i have a bottle of stoked, would a log of AX and stoked be cool? if not I definitely would still do a log solo, but figured I would check since that is a popular combo

bbl
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck applicants!
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.