aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

crit my daily meals

hi im in highschool and i know the food sucks badly, but got nothing else to eat so i try to stay away from the hamburgers and fries on the other line.
    i'm currently bulking. these are my daily meals

morning (7:10am)
    biscuit and sausage patty OR grits and eggs (served with fruit/milk)
    Multi V

between classes (9:22 - 9:32 am)
    2 slices of wheat bread
    2 pieces of 2% fat ham slice
    few pieces of lettuce

Lunch (12:15 pm)(varies between days) (SUPER = double the serving)
    [monday] (SUPER)- red beans and rice(2 plastic bowls), some salad, bread, milk, fruit

[tuesday]{taco tuesday} (Super)- (1 bowl) ground beef, 2 soft shell taco, 2 hard shell taco, bowl of rice, bowl of corn, fruit, milk.

[wednesday] (super) spagetti/ meatballs(6),spinach, garlic bread, fruit, milk

[thursday] (Super) chicken strips(8),spinach, rice, bread, fruit, milk

[Friday] (super) Catfish(2), potatoe salad, bread, macaroni/chese, spinach, fruit, milk

Home (3-4 pm)
    lots of FISH or MEAT with small portion of rice (reason being i heard rice was pretty fattening.) [yes im asian]

preworkout (7:30pm)
    2 scoop ON whey protein with milk , added with 25 g of oats

gym (8 til 8:40pm)

postworkout (9 pm)
    2 scoop ON whey protein with milk , added with 25 g of oats

sleep

so how does it look?
    thanks

anonymous
    whoever told you rice is fattening is feeding you lies

slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slaughterama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i were you i would bring my own lunch to school. Just throw some of that meat or fish that you said you have with some rice into a tupperware container

easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your high school serves catfish??

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by easye7 View Post
    Your high school serves catfish??
    i was thinking the same thing about the grits, then i saw what state he is in and it makes sense.

easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000) easye7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PTN View Post
    i was thinking the same thing about the grits, then i saw what state he is in and it makes sense.
    Ah yeah good point. My school served pork roll like 3 days a week, I guess thats local cuisine as well

To the OP: Looks alright, I'd probably eat all that stuff for breakfast, but whatever your situation dictates. Eat up the rice, it's not fattening lol, its good stuff. What are your goals btw?
    Last edited by easye7; 12-04-2008 at 01:45 AM.

aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aluu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, im bulking right now. its really hard for me to gain muscle. only gained like 3-7 lbs in a matter of 2-3 months

btw how much calories do you think my meals combined are? 2500-3000?

Hard to tell, sounds like your meal at school is pretty good sized, but its under 3k total for sure. You should try to get some healthy fats in there, like some nuts or a peanut butter sandwich. For dinner, which I assume your 'rents are serving up, eat up, rice and meat is a solid meal.

I'd say try to up your breakfast, I like having breakfast as my biggest meal personally but some people just aren't hungry in the morning..

Try putting everything into a calorie counter like fitday.com, and get an approximate.

yeah, in the morning, i get really full easily. but ill try to add peanut butter in my meal. thanks