Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carb Refeed

matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok great! This is all very good info. There will not be any adverse side of effects of taking creatine and an ec stack will there. I know you want to drink plenty of water, but they wont cancel eachother out due to there differences in nature

matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry guys this is kind of off topic, but on a non training day I keep the same meals as usual but I lose the pre and post workout nutrition, correct. Or should I replace pre and post wo with actual meals to keep calories at what Ive been eating

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by matthewjb View Post
    Ok great! This is all very good info. There will not be any adverse side of effects of taking creatine and an ec stack will there. I know you want to drink plenty of water, but they wont cancel eachother out due to there differences in nature
    Yes, an ec stack will dehydrate you. Don't bring all those supplements in at one time. Do it one at a time so you'll know what caused any side effects.

I would recommend bringing the ec stack in first (if you really need it). Figure out how much water you'll need to stay hydrated on it, then you'll need to increase water even higher when you bring in creatine.

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Or should I replace pre and post wo with actual meals to keep calories at what Ive been eating
    Above is what I would suggest.

Another thing about the ec stack. Some bodybuilding shows do not allow them so check the rules of the show.

Lastly, ec stacks will curb your appetite. You better have your diet figured out before going on it or the ec stack will burn you out fast. How will it burn you out? The ec stack will tell your mind you are not that hungry so you won't eat as many calories. Your muscles will be saying,"DUDE! Give me food", but you won't know it because the ec stack is messing with your mind. Before you know it, you'll look flat and crappy and not know why. Watch out for this.

I just though of one more thing about the ec stack. Your heart will be racing on the ec stack. This will cause you to burn more calories, then normal. So you will have to adjust your calories to counter the extra calories burned. Otherwise, you will be at risk of dropping too much wieght too fast (fat & muscle).

Are you sure you want to take an ec stack?
    Last edited by Joe Go; 12-05-2008 at 08:45 AM.

..yeah that is all definitely stuff to watch out for. Im keeping my calories fairly high right now and so far appetite suppression has not kicked in. my calories are around 3000, but after this week I will know exactly where to put them according to my weight loss. Good lookin out though man! I will also be taking ec stack 5 weeks on and about a week off until I get to my desired bf%

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joe Go View Post
    I just though of one more thing about the ec stack. Your heart will be racing on the ec stack. This will cause you to burn more calories, then normal. So you will have to adjust your calories to counter the extra calories burned. Otherwise, you will be at risk of dropping too much fat too fast.

Are you sure you want to take an ec stack?
    The EC stack really doesnt have THAT big of an effect on metabolism. Its there, but not super significant. I did find the biggest benefit to the stack was the boost in mood and a bit of an appetite suppressant on my low carb days. I would cycle the ephedrine in when my carbs dropped and not take it on my high carb days. Caffeine had to remain constant. The stack just helps you through on the low carbs.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another thing to note...my post workout shake is actually a "during" workout shake and then I eat a real meal (oatmeal and tuna) 30 min after that shake. So should I incorporate that creating during my workout with my shake?
    Why Oatmeal? thats a medium GI carb,..Seems you would want a Hi GI carb like White rice or potato.

bc my "during" workout shake consists of 46 grams of protein from 100% ON and 50 grams of carbs from waxy maize. So I have a spike already

**This mixed with about 40 ounces of water, and I sip on it the entire workout

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you like the WM,..I used to take DGC, glucose crystals, I just replaced the glucose with the WM, 25g pre workout and 50g. directly after,..so far I cant really notice a difference but it's only been a week. I like the theory behind WM tho.

I love the waxy maize, it seems to make my muscles feel more full. Definitely stick with it and Im sure you will like it! I drink my shake during workout bc of glycogen levels and being below maintenance level in calories.

..yeah that is all definitely stuff to watch out for. Im keeping my calories fairly high right now and so far appetite suppression has not kicked in. my calories are around 3000, but after this week I will know exactly where to put them according to my weight loss. Good lookin out though man! I will also be taking ec stack 5 weeks on and about a week off until I get to my desired bf%
    Sounds good. Don't get greedy increasing the dosage if you do not get the results you are looking for. Make changes to the diet instead. Good luck!