Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Trey looks pretty good in this picture.

Healthy, his face doesnt look like he's 50 years old.

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    actually ,no but it's just my opinion.

andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i jusrt cant see how he is supposed to be a future mr o,explain

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good, not great.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Good, not great.
    good compared to board members.

testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'd like to know when all the jealousy and hate towards Trey Brewer will end? He's 23 years old and where he is physically now is where Ronnie Coleman was at 32. He has a bright future and is 5 years younger than Phil Heath and is bigger than Heath. Very very few IFBB pro's get their IFBB pro card before the age of 27 so Trey has a lot of time.

When Brewer is 29 years old then comment on how he looks when he has time to let his body mature. He's bigger than 98% of 23 year olds on this earth and bigger than many current IFBB pro's.

Can any of you post photos of pro IFBB bodybuilders when they were 21-23 years old? I'd like to see how many of them were this big at the ages of 21-23 years of age. How old was Ronnie when he won his first Olympia in 1998? How old is Dexter Jackson now?

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by testman View Post
    I'd like to know when all the jealousy and hate towards Trey Brewer will end? He's 23 years old and where he is physically now is where Ronnie Coleman was at 32. He has a bright future and is 5 years younger than Phil Heath and is bigger than Heath. Very very few IFBB pro's get their IFBB pro card before the age of 27 so Trey has a lot of time.

When Brewer is 29 years old then comment on how he looks when he has time to let his body mature. He's bigger than 98% of 23 year olds on this earth and bigger than many current IFBB pro's.

Can any of you post photos of pro IFBB bodybuilders when they were 21-23 years old? I'd like to see how many of them were this big at the ages of 21-23 years of age. How old was Ronnie when he won his first Olympia in 1998? How old is Dexter Jackson now?
    Size isn't everything.

I'm not hating on anybody, but Trey doesn't have a structure remotely as good as Heath, Dex, and Ron had even when they were all competing at 220lbs.

I don't see an extra 30lbs hurtling him past any of them... He's a big, impressive guy, but size and quads aside, I see nothing extraordinary that would lead me to expect a bright future in the pros for him. If he surprises us all, great (but I'd edge more towards him being another Bautista or Warren than being a contender for the Mr O title). He looks a little burnt out lately to my eyes, hopefully he hasn't and has many years of improvement ahead of him.

None of these guys were bigger at 21-23, but they're not bigger now either, and they are still better. Even unaesthetic mass monsters like Cutler have structural qualities that Trey doesn't match.
    Last edited by Duckenheimer; 12-04-2008 at 03:58 AM.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty bad when you can only find one picture where he looks decent. I think he needs a couple more years before we should judge his physique.
    "I'll take my experience along with the results of hundreds of other pro's I know, over some research any day."

Pro Bob Chick

BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadBoySouth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    good compared to board members.
    Wow, great response...

Taking Care of Business ChuckBird's Avatar
    ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckBird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been biting my tongue for a long time here because for some reason everybody seems to love this guy, But Brewer is never going to amount to anything. He'll be the next Kovacs, never quite living up to all the hype.
    Never give up.

Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChuckBird View Post
    because for some reason everybody seems to love this guy,.
    As far as I can see it, everybody hates this guy^^

He's 23 years old and where he is physically now is where Ronnie Coleman was at 32.

Hmmm....
    Ronnie KING Coleman, the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Bodybuilding = Ronnie Coleman

1. FC KÖLN - Lukas Podolski

jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChuckBird View Post
    I've been biting my tongue for a long time here because for some reason everybody seems to love this guy, But Brewer is never going to amount to anything. He'll be the next Kovacs, never quite living up to all the hype.

who is everybody??

you can jump on the hate train with everyone else..

I wont pretend to have extensive knowledge on what a pro is "supposed" to look like.. but from what i see in this picture.. this guy looks good... and he is 23 years old???

I tell you what.. i bet if a group of posters start saying how good he looked, most of you guys would follow suit..

Call it "The Reverse Jay Psychology"
    Health nuts are gonna feel real stupid one day, laying in a bed dyin from nothin.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shawn Ray is probably the most impressive 21 year old bodybuilder I've seen.

Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000) caleb56 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jaxdaddy44 View Post
    who is everybody??

you can jump on the hate train with everyone else..

I wont pretend to have extensive knowledge on what a pro is "supposed" to look like.. but from what i see in this picture.. this guy looks good... and he is 23 years old???

I tell you what.. i bet if a group of posters start saying how good he looked, most of you guys would follow suit..

Call it "The Reverse Jay Psychology"

And i believe you would be wrong. His body just doesnt flow right as of yet.
    "I'll take my experience along with the results of hundreds of other pro's I know, over some research any day."

Pro Bob Chick

jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by caleb56 View Post
    And i believe you would be wrong. His body just doesnt flow right as of yet.
    this is probably true.. but at 23.. doesnt he get a lil bit of a break or is he automatically supposed to be Mr. O?

This is a serious question.. I really dont know what most of you guys see alot of the time.. i have only been following bodybuilding for like a year... But what i see in that picture is a pretty damn impressive 23 year.. i dont know how you can look at him.. at 23.. and tell he will be nothing..
    Health nuts are gonna feel real stupid one day, laying in a bed dyin from nothin.

this is probably true.. but at 23.. doesnt he get a lil bit of a break or is he automatically supposed to be Mr. O?

This is a serious question.. I really dont know what most of you guys see alot of the time.. i have only been following bodybuilding for like a year... But what i see in that picture is a pretty damn impressive 23 year.. i dont know how you can look at him.. at 23.. and tell he will be nothing..
    He's a damn impressive 23 year old, but he doesn't have a good pro structure.

It's conceivable he could become a new Branch Warren (and equally so that he won't), but he'll never be the second coming of Jay Cutler.

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post

damn that was an awesome vid.

shawn was just unreal!

the 80's and early 90's were just awesome for bodybuilding.

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Trey has a lot of problems from the back. His lat insertions are too high to really get that thick wide back which is what's hurting him right now. If he works on widening his back and bringing up his chest, the man could very well do a lot of damage in the pro ranks. Don't count him out. He can get as big as a house, all he needs to do is learn how to train correctly. What some of you forget or don't know is that Trey powerlifted till about 2-3 years ago, so he has only been bodybuilding for a short period of time. He also has a poor taste in trainers. He needs better guidence and he will make a lot of positive changes. Look at how much he changed in a short period of time this year between his two shows. This guy is going to do big things if he is guided correctly.
    men's and women's streetwear www.thefamshop.com
    www.********.com/THEFAMstreetwear

True he may have potetial and most ppl are jumping to conclusions, but he doesnt look that great right now.

Pro Bob Chick

cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ANARKY View Post

Healthy, his face doesnt look like he's 50 years old.
    NOT AT ALL.

hes better in these

d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caleb56 View Post
    Pretty bad when you can only find one picture where he looks decent. I think he needs a couple more years before we should judge his physique.

thread title = oxymoron

sike, no hate. i wish him all the best I think hes on the right path at least now a days
    "A big guy don't need floor poses... that's only for midgets."

-Lee Haney

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)

great video!

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he is nothing short of incredible for his age but age dont mean a lot if he is unable to bring his back up to rival the likes of a "Curry." he has his work cut out for him.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think he looks really good in the pic posted. I think a lot of you guys believe that Trey will never become pro. I think once he does he is going to explode with size and definition. Just my two cents.....

corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Canned_Tuna View Post
    I think he looks really good in the pic posted. I think a lot of you guys believe that Trey will never become pro. I think once he does he is going to explode with size and definition. Just my two cents.....

Looks really good for a man of his age, and should have a solid future.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"-Ronnie Coleman

Trust yourselves, get out there and work like hell!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113690301&page=19

Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Thing30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ya know

I would of killed to look anything close to that at 23! hell I would like to look anything like that now...lol but i wont use what it takes to get that way..
    Stand for yourself, not for everyone.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    trey is an amazing bodybuilder and no one here should talk **** because he has a better shot at turning pro than 99.9% of the population, and he is doing everything he can to make that dream come true.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yep. There's been a lot of guys around that age that are better.

Here's Levrone at 22(I think)

gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettin_big88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mr.genetics View Post
    Trey has a lot of problems from the back. His lat insertions are too high to really get that thick wide back which is what's hurting him right now. If he works on widening his back and bringing up his chest, the man could very well do a lot of damage in the pro ranks. Don't count him out. He can get as big as a house, all he needs to do is learn how to train correctly. What some of you forget or don't know is that Trey powerlifted till about 2-3 years ago, so he has only been bodybuilding for a short period of time. He also has a poor taste in trainers. He needs better guidence and he will make a lot of positive changes. Look at how much he changed in a short period of time this year between his two shows. This guy is going to do big things if he is guided correctly.
    Most of you guys on here are ignorant,thats why people leave this forum, but this is prolly the truest thing said on this thread. He power lifted for years and has only been working on his body for competions for a few years. Most of those guy at 21 22 23 ect have been training since they were like 13-15 years of age. The man is making his way, and fast. He has way less training experince than anyother pros or most top NPC ams, i think most fo you hate just because some of you have been working out for 5+ years and dont look anything like him.
    start 14 months ago: 130lbs 12%bf
    Currently: 215 15%bf

Goal 230+ before cut.

P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4D2A0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cockmcocks View Post
    NOT AT ALL.

hes better in these

damn, all diced out