Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Orion35 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is appropriate to make this comment here, but I just wanted to toss my opinion out there of my initial experience with this product.

Without going into a lot of details about my health, body type and a complete log so far, I just wanted to say that my first 2 days of using Mitotropin have been excellent.

I really feared that it would it give me heart palpitations, similar to ephedra, but it had no more adverse effects than my experience with Nutrex Lipo-6. Basically, if I don't expend enough energy, I have mild heart palpitations. Like slamming on the gas in a car, with the parking brake on. You burn a lot of rubber off the tires and go nowhere.

I'll be watching this thread because I'm very similar to the poster in body type and I also consider myself an "average joe" and not a bodybuilder. Although I am pretty strict with my diet when it comes to a cutting diet.
    X2, listen to what JFlynn said. I wouldn't worry about jitters at all my friend, the energy I'm receiving thus far from the Mitotropin is stable. What I mean by that is, it's a little more sustained release, energy levels are constant over a given time.

I've done Lipo-6 in the past, wasn't impressed with it. I will say, Yohimbine products do hit me pretty hard. My most noticeable side effect when taking yohimbine is increased palm sweat.

JFlynn keep it up brother! You got this in the bag, it's all mind over matter.
    List of My Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118126601

AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jflynn View Post
    Orion, your comments are always welcome in the log. I agree with you, the jitters and heart beating out of control is not something you'll find with Mitotropin. That's why I've enjoyed it so much these past couple weeks.

Crazydays, Thanks for subscribing and best of luck to you.

Mitotropin day 16:

Thoughts: Well I'm back to normal after a random day of sickness. That Fortifense by Theraflu is pretty damn good! It brought me back to normal in no time. I had a 14 hour day on my feet today and I made it through alive. I did have a bit of a cheat lunch, but it was a long day. Also since I worked all day, no time to hit the gym. 14 hours on my feet should've burned a decent amount of calories I'm thinking.

Breakfast: Oatmeal/Monster Milk/apple
    2nd meal: Chicken/Broccoli/olive oil
    3rd meal: Subway Flatbread Chicken Florentine (Cheat lunch, also very tasty I might add)
    4th meal: Chicken/Broccoli/3 capsules of fish oil
    5th meal: Turkey Chili/1 glass organic Milk

So I'm starting to notice I'm hitting the bathroom a little more than usual. My #2 activities have started to spiral out of control each morning. I suppose that's the flax and the fish oil. Either way, I hope it's detoxing me haha

Hope everyone is doing well and have a great weekend

God Bless

John
    Yep, I notice going number "two" more as well, but I believe this is a sign of increased metabolic activity.
    List of My Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118126601

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hey

just droppin in to c how U r. Its freezing outside. Coldest day this season I think. Holla
    Positive
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Impressive 10 day pics. I like this log. I think I will give Mitotropin a go. I already do keto when I want to cut, so carb cycling shouldn't be much of a stretch to do while using Mitotropin (that's the jist of the diet plan right?). Might as well see if Gaspari can give me a boost.

Sub'd the log.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I'm starting to notice I'm hitting the bathroom a little more than usual. My #2 activities have started to spiral out of control each morning.
    Same here. I've always experienced that though from taking supplements upon waking. Maybe something to do with the effect of the liver on the digestive tract?

With Mitotropin it's much more pronounced though, and much more waste is expelled. Which I contribute to Mitotropin encouraging more frequent/stronger bowel contractions.

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    I already do keto when I want to cut, so carb cycling shouldn't be much of a stretch to do while using Mitotropin (that's the gist of the diet plan right?).
    Actually I've been really curious since I started Mitotropin if it could be effectively combined with a keto diet, as I have always used a CKD (cyclical ketogenic diet) to cut while minimizing muscle loss.

The problem I always had though was that supplements had little effect on me while on a keto diet. I'm guessing because of the effect of keto on the liver (no glycogen?), and thus the ability of the liver to metabolize supplements?

I had a 14 hour day on my feet today and I made it through alive. I did have a bit of a cheat lunch, but it was a long day. Also since I worked all day, no time to hit the gym. 14 hours on my feet should've burned a decent amount of calories I'm thinking.
    BTW props to being able to stand for 14 hours. I wish I had the legs for that. One of the reasons I'm trying to lose weight is reduce the stress on my legs while at work...

I agree that you probably burned a decent amount of calories at work. That's something I take into consideration in my diet, as I burn a lot of calories at work. I work at FedEx Ground and it's very similar to circuit training except it lasts for about 5 hours on average.

One last thing I wanted to add that you may or may not find helpful, I like to use BSN's "Cheaters" for calorie control when I occasionally eat a cheat meal. I bought one bottle and it's like half full after 3 months or so, so at least for me it was worth the cost as it will last a long time.

martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Orion35 View Post
    Actually I've been really curious since I started Mitotropin if it could be effectively combined with a keto diet, as I have always used a CKD (cyclical ketogenic diet) to cut while minimizing muscle loss.

The problem I always had though was that supplements had little effect on me while on a keto diet. I'm guessing because of the effect of keto on the liver (no glycogen?), and thus the ability of the liver to metabolize supplements?.
    very good point, I'm on day 4 of mitotropin and I just started a new diet today, I was on keto for 2 months and although I did loose weight, it was really taking a toll on me and my gym performance. I definately didnt feel right taking any supplements while on it either.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dan, from Gaspari, used a CKD diet. He is the person who formulated Mitotropin.

Check out his contest prep article below:

http://gasparinutrition.com/Default....=258&xmid=8476
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Marco: I'm with you man. 2 degrees? That's not the least bit comfortable haha. Man that wind killed me yesterday!

Orion: Props to you on the Fedex job. That's gotta keep you in pretty good shape with or without the gym haha

Abercrombie and Martin: Hope things are going well for you both on the supplement. So far so good for me.

Weasel: Thanks for subbing, I'm glad you enjoy the thread. It keeps me motivated to keep going knowing that I answer to all you guys haha

Friedel: As always my friend, thanks for keeping tabs on us even though your log is complete. We appreciate it!

Mitotropin day 17:

Well after my 14 hour day on day 16, I had about 4 hours of sleep before returning back to the shop for another 10 hour day. Mitotropin/ Coffee/ vitamins/ nothing was really strong enough to keep me moving, but I did my best. I'm thankful I have today and tomorrow for a little recovery and gym action.

diet:

Breakfast: Monster Milk/ apple/ fish oil
    first meal: Chicken/natty pb / banana
    2nd meal: Hamburger w/ tomatoes lettuce and light ketchup/mustard
    3rd meal: Turkey Chili/ tbs natty pb
    4th meal: 3 cups of coffee (pre hockey) / turkey burger/ 1 slice wheat bread
    5th meal: monster milk/ 3 fish oil capsules

The 3 cups of coffee was so I could make it to my hockey game. With four hours of sleep from the night before, I was basically already sleeping when I got off work. I HATE to miss hockey! All in all it was a pretty decent day on Mitotropin considering the lack of sleep.

Hope all is well with everyone and I'll check back in later tonight.

God Bless

P.S. Marco get a Parka. This weather is getting ridiculous!

Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed. I i know some people have said negative things but you advertised it as such average joe on mito. Good luck

jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Scotty, but there was actually only one really negative guy and the thread just ignored him. These threads are designed to help support one another and this one has been great for me.

Mitotropin day 18: The day was normal for the most part. I got a little sick again for about an hour just feeling uneasy. I'm not sure if it's a result of the mitotropin or what but I've had the experience a few times the past week.

Diet:

1st meal: Turkey chili/ apple/ fish oil
    2nd meal: Chicken/banana/fish oil
    3rd meal: Chicken/2 small potatoes/ green beans
    4th meal: turkey burger/ fish oil
    5th meal: to be determined/ more than likely monster milk

So I decided to buy that Iron Gym thing they keep advertising on TV. It's supposed to be this total body workout device, but I just bought it to do pull ups. I have to give it a 5/5. For 29.99, it's a good solid piece of equipment. I live in an apartment from the 70s and it holds up well with the molding. Just a side note on the log in case anybody was interested in it. It's a good deal for 30 bucks for sure!

http://www.buyirongym.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

So far I've done pull ups, push ups, and dips. It's a pretty cool piece of equipment to mess around with in the house when you're feeling fat

haha

Hope all is well with everybody. It's going to be interesting with Christmas coming up. Good food on the way, extra gym time for all!

God Bless

John

trying to get lean & cut racso316's Avatar
    racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man, glad to hear u keep going at it. 14 hours standing and working sure sucks specially when u wanna diet and suff. keep it up man. ive noticed the number 2 thing too and im only on day 2 haha. i do sweat a lot more on cardio though. and im not as hungry at all so its a good thing =)

racsO

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    John, how's the scale showing for progress?

Now that you're just over the 1/2 way point, how do you like the product?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Thumbs up

Hey Iceman,

Thanks for checking up. I haven't been on the scale since the last progress picture was taken. I said after the last progress photo I wanted to wait till the end of the program to take another one and get on the scale. So far I think the product is great! I think that it's the easiest supplement to take for these reasons...

1) Only taken twice per day
    2) Contains caffeine, but not enough to make you feel jittery or abnormal
    3) Has shown significant results in my body composition within 10 days of taking it
    4) Can take on an empty stomach without getting any stomach pains.
    5) APPETITE SUPPRESSANT! Let me elaborate on that though.

Appetite Suppressant: My experiences with appetite suppressants have not come close to the Mitotropin formula. There seems to be two different types of suppressants on the market and Mitotropin is neither of the two. One suppressant I would label "sort of makes you feel less hungry, but you can push through it and still eat lots" and the other I call "HELP!..I couldn't eat a grape right now If I tried". Mitotropin seems to be the great happy medium of the two. It provides enough of the appetite suppression so if you eat a normal portioned meal you are FULL! It doesn't make you feel sick if you eat more, you just don't have any urge to consume more food. After taking it, it allows you to eat that good solid meal and it holds you over until the next time YOU decide it's time to eat.

I won't lie to anybody in this thread. My expectations of this product were the exact opposite of what actually took place. I speculated the pills were going to put me through the roof, I was going to be walking around caffeine jacked out of my head, and I would lose 2-3 lbs. All of which were not true.

I started this thread on my own, this is a non-sponsored log. I don't have any reason to lie about this product. If you have been on my body space, you'll notice I am not brand loyal to any specific brands. I'm becoming very loyal to Gaspari now because of this product. Every claim they make is 100% true. I even gave their SuperPump a try and that's some good stuff as well.

Thanks again Iceman for getting me started down a better path the day I decided to start logging my experiences. I'll be sure to start a Cytolean V2 log when I can get my hands on some.

Overall, it's the best product I've tried yet. The only other time I've been able to lose this much weight in this short amount of time was the Old School Ephedra contained Hydroxycut. That was also about 10 years ago and I was in a lot better shape as well haha.

Talk to you all soon. I'll log back in later tonight

God Bless

John

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been following your log since finding it yesterday, read the whole thing and I gotta say your results are great! I'm going to treat myself to a little x-mas present and get mito right after the holidays (seeing as how I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go to vitamin shoppe, I'm getting like $50+ in rewards...yeah that's a lot of money spent over this year!).

I do have a quick question for your though, if you don't mind me asking..in the booklet, does it tell you how to calculate macros to their diet? I'm a small female (5'2", 106lbs, but have a gut I'm having a hard time getting rid of..very clean diet for about a year now, I'm a kickboxing instructor so lots of cardio, sometimes 2x/day, plus I lift and run..very active) and I'm reading all the logs, and I see people are saying they get between 50g-150g of carbs/day.
    I usually only have 19-38g carbs/day (always from oatmeal, no breads, cereal, etc), besides carbs from fruits and veg.s, and only on rare occasions will I have a small sub (I work at subway), always wheat bread and only if I'm teaching k-box that night.
    Just wanted to see if my carbs would be right for this diet, or if I need to +/- them.

Haha ok sorry for the long post..so, in short:
    If they provide a formula, could you post it?
    Thanks!

PS will be following along to see how day 30 turns out. Best of luck!!

question for iceman

I'd love to help you out with this, but I'm not actually following the diet given.

Maybe Iceman (Gaspari Rep) can give you a better idea of your macronutrient profile.

Thanks for following the thread. I have bad news, but I don't think Vitamin Shoppe carries it yet. That's my store too! I'm also getting a 50.00 gift certificate for 2009 from them. I do love that perk when shopping there. Just order it from bb.com. It's about 15.00 cheaper than the retail price. Trust me it's worth it!

Plus when you do you can start your own log and get great advice from all the great people on here. That in itself is worth far beyond 50.00

best of luck to you and keep in touch

John

dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustinhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Damn man, I just read through the whole log and props! thats awesome you stuck to a diet! im getting some mito tomorrow hopefully. im excited!

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any more progress pics?
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten
    "YEA BUDDAY!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!" - Ronnie Coleman
    "You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Appetite Suppressant: My experiences with appetite suppressants have not come close to the Mitotropin formula. There seems to be two different types of suppressants on the market and Mitotropin is neither of the two. One suppressant I would label "sort of makes you feel less hungry, but you can push through it and still eat lots" and the other I call "HELP!..I couldn't eat a grape right now If I tried". Mitotropin seems to be the great happy medium of the two. It provides enough of the appetite suppression so if you eat a normal portioned meal you are FULL! It doesn't make you feel sick if you eat more, you just don't have any urge to consume more food. After taking it, it allows you to eat that good solid meal and it holds you over until the next time YOU decide it's time to eat.
    Awesome!

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chali12 View Post
    Been following your log since finding it yesterday, read the whole thing and I gotta say your results are great! I'm going to treat myself to a little x-mas present and get mito right after the holidays (seeing as how I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go to vitamin shoppe, I'm getting like $50+ in rewards...yeah that's a lot of money spent over this year!).

I do have a quick question for your though, if you don't mind me asking..in the booklet, does it tell you how to calculate macros to their diet? I'm a small female (5'2", 106lbs, but have a gut I'm having a hard time getting rid of..very clean diet for about a year now, I'm a kickboxing instructor so lots of cardio, sometimes 2x/day, plus I lift and run..very active) and I'm reading all the logs, and I see people are saying they get between 50g-150g of carbs/day.
    I usually only have 19-38g carbs/day (always from oatmeal, no breads, cereal, etc), besides carbs from fruits and veg.s, and only on rare occasions will I have a small sub (I work at subway), always wheat bread and only if I'm teaching k-box that night.
    Just wanted to see if my carbs would be right for this diet, or if I need to +/- them.

Thanks!

Is the supplement list in your signature what you are currently taking? If so, you'll want to take a 3-4 week break from stims (especially EC stack) before starting Mitotropin.

What is your current daily caloric intake and macro breakdown? And yes, fruits and veggies count.

The Mito manual lays out a basic carb cycling approach and the portions are smaller for females and based on weight.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appetite Suppressant: My experiences with appetite suppressants have not come close to the Mitotropin formula. There seems to be two different types of suppressants on the market and Mitotropin is neither of the two.
    My experience has been the same. Almost always at work after about 3.5 hours I get painfully hungry. Now my stomach just growls a lot but I don't have the urge to eat.

I'm 5 days into it but I'm going to switch to CKD.

By the way, John you may want to try a ketogenic (high fat, very low carb) diet at some point, if you haven't tried it yet. I got great results on keto.

It's very easy to lose fat quickly on a keto diet. On a keto diet I have lots more energy than normal (so much that sometimes it's hard to fall asleep), my joints feel better (my body HATES carbs), the food is very satisfying and filling, and prevents you from retaining water (which I do when I eat carbs).

Just be sure to eat enough protein and fiber, that was my initial mistake on a keto diet. Also, there is some fogginess in the head so you might not be as mentally quick, but I never found it to be significant enough to be an issue. However I did a significant amount of strength which is to be expected if you're not getting glucose(?) and water into muscles.

The reason I mention the ketogenic diet is that for "an average joe", or at least someone who is not primarily trying to build muscle, this is probably the easiest and fastest way to lose fat.

Been following your log since finding it yesterday, read the whole thing and I gotta say your results are great!

Thanks!

According to the booklet, for ideal body weight 150 lbs. or less "(most women fall into this category)", consume 150g protein/day, with low carb days being 60g/day, high carb days being 110g/day. (This is for the "cardio only" diet)

That's eating 5 meals/day, a meal every 3 hours. Carb intake is at peak for first 2 meals then gets lowered 10g every 2 meals. (So for a low carb day the last meal is 0g carb, but still 30g protein...maybe a casein protein shake?)
    Last edited by Orion35; 12-24-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everyone for the speedy replies!
    First off, thanks for the tip; I'll go with ordering mito from bb.com. Glad I didn't have to waste the gas driving 40 mins to my nearest VS only to find out they didn't have it.

I eat about 1600kcal/day, varying between 30g-70g carbs/day (usually it's in the 30 range though; very rarely do a lot of carbs), and depending on the carb cut, about 120-180g protein/day. I also include healthy fats, but don't normally keep track of fat grams (I do keep the calories in check though!)...I'll throw either an egg or 1/4cup nuts, or no egg and 1/2-3/4 cup nuts (usually almonds, sometimes walnuts). I also eat every 3 hrs, only having starchy carbs at b-fast, post-workout.

Also, I stopped the EC about a week+ ago to get myself off stims and clean out my system so I could feel the mito I'll probaly give myself a good 3 weeks at minimum before starting mito (really looking forward to feeling the energy people talk about). I still take caffine though (1-2 200mg dose/day), just without the ephedra (EC stack made me tired all the time, just taking the caffine helps my performance pre-workout, though For example today I was only going to run 3 miles, ended up doing 5.25 and dragged myself off the tredmil; only took about an hour).

Sorry to be taking up so much log space!! I'll try to stop
    Keep up the great work John and everyone on mito! I'm going through the logs daily and seeing really great results!!

Thanks everyone for the speedy replies!
    First off, thanks for the tip; I'll go with ordering mito from bb.com. Glad I didn't have to waste the gas driving 40 mins to my nearest VS only to find out they didn't have it.

I eat about 1600kcal/day, varying between 30g-70g carbs/day (usually it's in the 30 range though; very rarely do a lot of carbs), and depending on the carb cut, about 120-180g protein/day. I also include healthy fats, but don't normally keep track of fat grams (I do keep the calories in check though!)...I'll throw either an egg or 1/4cup nuts, or no egg and 1/2-3/4 cup nuts (usually almonds, sometimes walnuts). I also eat every 3 hrs, only having starchy carbs at b-fast, post-workout.

Also, I stopped the EC about a week+ ago to get myself off stims and clean out my system so I could feel the mito I'll probaly give myself a good 3 weeks at minimum before starting mito (really looking forward to feeling the energy people talk about). I still take caffine though (1-2 200mg dose/day), just without the ephedra (EC stack made me tired all the time, just taking the caffine helps my performance pre-workout, though For example today I was only going to run 3 miles, ended up doing 5.25 and dragged myself off the tredmil; only took about an hour).

Sorry to be taking up so much log space!! I'll try to stop
    Keep up the great work John and everyone on mito! I'm going through the logs daily and seeing really great results!!
    I'd cut out the caffeine as well for a couple weeks prior to taking Mitotropin. I know it can be rough to cycle off stims, but we all have to do it - you can't run on stims your whole life.

I think if you follow the diet plan in the book you should have some nice results. Even those who have plateau'ed on a low carb diet can usually get more fat loss results with a carb cycle approach (like the Mito book outlines).

Let us know how it goes - maybe start a log of your own.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I'd cut out the caffeine as well for a couple weeks prior to taking Mitotropin. I know it can be rough to cycle off stims, but we all have to do it - you can't run on stims your whole life.

I think if you follow the diet plan in the book you should have some nice results. Even those who have plateau'ed on a low carb diet can usually get more fat loss results with a carb cycle approach (like the Mito book outlines).

Let us know how it goes - maybe start a log of your own.
    Thanks! I'll get off the caff. I've defidently plateau'ed with low carb...guess maybe I've been doing it for too long, lol.
    I defidently plan on having a log when I go on mito and will do updates almost daily (off school for now)

martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10) martin0703 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! I'll get off the caff. I've defidently plateau'ed with low carb...guess maybe I've been doing it for too long, lol.
    I defidently plan on having a log when I go on mito and will do updates almost daily (off school for now)
    Iceman said it best, I stopped my low carb diet (under 20g daily) and stopped taking my regular 2 scoops of sp250, switched to a similar diet in the mito book because I had also hit plateau, all of this on my 4th day on the mitotropin, I must say I feel a lot better. My energy levels are way higher than before. As long as you keep your calories in check you should see great results from carb cycling. Good luck with the mitotropin, It's such a great product! You should definately keep a log, many members have great advice and are very supportive in this forum.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got or still getting? haha it's 10+ out here in Novi/Walled Lake area. Life is good! haha
    From MI?

Subscribed.

To the reps: How would mito stack with Lean Xtreme? any issues with a cortisol blocker?
    Last edited by krazykarl; 12-26-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About time for the 21 day update?

Good work changing up your diet and everything.

Good luck

Thumbs up I'm back!

Sorry for no update in the last couple days. It's been an action packed Holiday Season to say the least. I'm not going to update you for Christmas and Christmas Eve because I fell off the wagon. Dammit am I a sucker for holiday food! haha. I'll get on the scale tomorrow to update you on my weight. I'll also take another progress pick next week on day 28 before I take the super water pills.

Mitotropin day 21:

Breakfast: Oatmeal/ Monster Milk
    first meal: Salmon/ veggie medley
    second meal: Chicken/ Veggie Medley/ 3 capsules fish oil
    third meal: Salmon/ veggie medley
    fourth meal: Chicken/ Veggie Medley/ 3 capsules fish oil
    fifth meal: Monster Milk/ 1 piece of toast

I hope everybody had a good holiday. I had a great time in the good ole state of Michigan even though the weather has been nutty!

Dustin, Mikedre and Msuaka: Thanks for your support, it's greatly appreciated!

Chali: The Iceman is the best! Listen to him, he'll steer you in the right direction for sure!

Martin: Hope the Mitotropin is shredding you out

Anyone else that I missed, thanks for your support as always and I'll get you some good updates in the next couple of days.

P.S. It looks like I may have a new job where I can get a good consistent daily routin. Good bye Pizza! (say a prayer for me guys, I need this new job)

God Bless everyone and I'll talk to you all tomorrow

John

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stayin on point with the diet.. Did u say Job ! where ??? lol May Jah bless ya!
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

trying to get lean & cut racso316's Avatar
    racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racso316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck on the new job man. hope u get it.