bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulgarianboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout program.

Hello everyone. I been searching for quite sometime now for a good workout routine I found one from Lazar Angelov, but I am also looking to start off with something more simple then jump to his routine. I am wondering what can eliminate belly fat and if I was to go run 3 miles each day would that help target just the core? Also what is good routine just for the core? Is it better to do cardio then core or the other way around?

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bulgarianboy View Post
    Hello everyone. I been searching for quite sometime now for a good workout routine I found one from Lazar Angelov, but I am also looking to start off with something more simple then jump to his routine. I am wondering what can eliminate belly fat and if I was to go run 3 miles each day would that help target just the core? Also what is good routine just for the core? Is it better to do cardio then core or the other way around?
    You can't spot reduce fat. It will come off where it wants to. Lose long enough and it will come off from your midsection. Diet is the number one way to lose weight. The routine is to maintain muscle mass. You should get on a good full body routine to start off. And skip the routine from Lazar Angelov. It is a pretty safe bet that a routine from a fitness model is less than optimal for the average body builder.