Thread: Fat burners atm

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fat burners atm

What fat loss supps/thermos are you guys using atm?

And consistently using as they work! eg bought more than once

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ECA. It's the only thing I've bought more than once.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just bought some eph and taking c & a with it...
    Works out a LOT cheaper than branded fat burners

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    REDuction
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Scorch atm
    I also like Stimulant X though
    Gonna try ECA when I finish my bottle of Scorch.

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    ECA. It's the only thing I've bought more than once.
    x2, although I don't bother with the A. EC is the only fat burner that has ever done anything for me.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bronkaid/Primatene and no-doz.

-Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Fletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    took some amp2 the other day... that **** is good - i recommend it

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bronkaid, VPX Meltdown, ALCAR.......that should do it my friend
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I supp with cardio...Lol, I'm sorry just couldn't resist.
    Over the years, things have pulled me along. My father. My life. Sometimes in the wrong direction, often in different directions at the same time. At some point, you grow up and that's when you start doing the pulling. That's when you gotta pull and pull hard. You learn how to prioritize and manage all the damn responsibilities and obligations. Still, if you got game, if you got desire, then there's one thing that will always pull you back in, reel you back. The iron.

carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LB - what are you trying to do? you're at 176# @ 6ft? that's a real accomplishment imo. damn - just stick with the liss and IF, it's really worked it's magic. have patience and your body will continue to morph dude. fat burners are just going to mess you and your metabolism up (unless you are trying to get into a competition). good luck man. (meds suck)
    "That rare combination of good-for-nothing and up-to-something."

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Chas. Darwin

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/index.asp

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmm yeah im just trying to perfect now i guess...tis hard to find the time and energy atm to do ANY cardio or weights with work.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat 100-200 less calories a day and you just got the same effect...
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lbendall View Post
    hmmm yeah im just trying to perfect now i guess...tis hard to find the time and energy atm to do ANY cardio or weights with work.
    can't really report long term here, but i've been taking probiotic enzymes to help fully digest what i do eat, and some acetyl l-carnitine along with siberian ginseng before my fasted liss in the am. oh yeah, and coffee.

i had a tough time getting in some cardio until i bought one of these;http://www.prorugrunner.com/Information.htm, and haven't missed a day in the last 10 months. good luck!

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Chas. Darwin

theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    right now i am taking Lipo 6X which is very solid, before that When i FIRST started keto it was atro-phex which was amazing on keto, and than after that It was Hot Rox which was ... 'ok'
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

"Also take a hard look at your nuts." - Eileen

xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxxfactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EC stacked w/ Lean Xtreme FTW!

cant get ephed in nz :|

Originally Posted by carbotoo View Post

i had a tough time getting in some cardio until i bought one of these;http://www.prorugrunner.com/Information.htm, and haven't missed a day in the last 10 months. good luck!
    hey just interestd in this product , at 1st i thought it was lame when i saw it a while ago

have u had much success with it?

wanting something that it silent for when i do cardio to movies as my elliptical trainer makes all sorts of 'clunk' noises which drive me nuts!

yeah...i thought the same thing, but the pay-off came today when i had my easiest-first-day-ever on the ski slopes. creative fitness was orig. based here in colorado, so skiing/snowboarding had a bit of an influence on their designs. it's a simple idea that really works. it's harder than it looks, and i think that it'll help you with the lose skin issues, cuz mine were worse, and now i don't have love handles - got it last jan.

i throw on a weighted backpack for extra resistance, and if i close my eyes it becomes one of the most intense tests of balance you can imagine. i don't have any bad lower back stuff going on tonight either, so this has really helped the core muscles, which have always been my bane. (if you can't tell - i really dig this thing). have been giving these out as gifts to people who are in the same boat as me and don't have room for a treadmill/etc or the time to go to a gym and fight for a cardio machine.

AND here's the bizarro version fwiw; http://www.tonylittle.com/detail.aspx?ID=172
    Last edited by carbotoo; 12-04-2008 at 05:15 PM.

mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000) mar999 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless you can get EC I wouldnt really bother with anything... plus you arent lifting?... why use a fatburner... just dont eat so much
    Workout Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110901651

yeah weights for sure! just when i can , sometimes only once a week with the xmas rush on...

ah well will leave fat burners and stick with a strong coffee or a diet rockstar

NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by carbotoo View Post
    yeah...i thought the same thing, but the pay-off came today when i had my easiest-first-day-ever on the ski slopes. creative fitness was orig. based here in colorado, so skiing/snowboarding had a bit of an influence on their designs. it's a simple idea that really works. it's harder than it looks, and i think that it'll help you with the lose skin issues, cuz mine were worse, and now i don't have love handles - got it last jan.

i throw on a weighted backpack for extra resistance, and if i close my eyes it becomes one of the most intense tests of balance you can imagine. i don't have any bad lower back stuff going on tonight either, so this has really helped the core muscles, which have always been my bane. (if you can't tell - i really dig this thing). have been giving these out as gifts to people who are in the same boat as me and don't have room for a treadmill/etc or the time to go to a gym and fight for a cardio machine.

AND here's the bizarro version fwiw; http://www.tonylittle.com/detail.aspx?ID=172
    LOL good old Tony is even selling that here in the uk !!