Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trollllllll thread

Originally Posted by SpartanSim View Post
    erm
    no
    are u his girlfriend?

if your nuts stop working, go to your doctor and get real help...i hope the bb.com community didn't have to tell you that to get you to make an appt
    "Common Sense is not so common"

mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mctrantula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XSil3nTKiLLaX View Post
    I have been taking creatine for a while now (about 6 months). I am currently taking superpump 250 and have been noticing that i am having a hard time getting erections. Ever since I have been taking creatine i have been getting this problem. Do you guys think it is due to creatine? and if so then if i stop taking it will my erections come bak

SOURCE:
    http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case11187.htm

Im currently on both superpump 250 and size on. I did notice a change in my self! My mate even told me he knew some on who was taking creatine experienced the same problem. I personally believe if you cut the creatine out the problem shall be resolved!

bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    add some plasmajet into your stack, i get hard at the very thought of my gf

Animal0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have being the same problem. I have being taking superpump for last week and can't get erections. Im gonna get of it and see how it goes but its pretty messsed up cuz i love having sex.... Is there anything else i can do except go to a doctor?
    Last edited by Animal0; 09-02-2009 at 01:45 AM.

someone help with some feedback here. why is this happening? im only taking superpump

creatine might not be the problem but i am going to stop taking creatine for a while and stick with normal protein and then after a while just get no2 supplement with no creatine and see how it goes from there.

someone help with some feedback here. why is this happening? im only taking superpump. no other supplement...

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Dr. Lin: 8/6/2002>
    The 10 g creatine has overloaded and knocked down your liver and kidney functions for sexual dysfunction.
    This high dose intake of creatine keeps the liver detoxification too busy to support other deoxification processes that help convert amino acids and cholestrol into the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamines and the hormones DHEA and testosterone for erection and sexual performance.

The over-dose creatine can kill your sex in 1-2 weeks!

Please limit the creatine intake to 500 mg (0.5 g) a day to get all the benefits of creatine for sex. Also, limit each amino acid to 500 mg."

In that case reduce the amount by half and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    "Dr. Lin: 8/6/2002>
    The 10 g creatine has overloaded and knocked down your liver and kidney functions for sexual dysfunction.
    This high dose intake of creatine keeps the liver detoxification too busy to support other deoxification processes that help convert amino acids and cholestrol into the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamines and the hormones DHEA and testosterone for erection and sexual performance.

The over-dose creatine can kill your sex in 1-2 weeks!

Please limit the creatine intake to 500 mg (0.5 g) a day to get all the benefits of creatine for sex. Also, limit each amino acid to 500 mg."

In that case reduce the amount by half and see what happens.

Will i ever get my erections back like the way i use to have it? What can i do to resolve this problem?

CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHARLIEMIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have been taking creatine for a while now (about 6 months). I am currently taking superpump 250 and have been noticing that i am having a hard time getting erections. Ever since I have been taking creatine i have been getting this problem. Do you guys think it is due to creatine? and if so then if i stop taking it will my erections come bak
    When I was a teenager I had it drummed into my head "It's her job to make you hard and ready. Don't be worrying about getting it up., she'll get it up because .... ?"

Me "Because it's her job dad."

To this day I have never worried about getting it up because it's her job, regardless of how much I have drunk or eaten (grease and fatty food a couple of hours before sex will cause difficulty) - she gets it up.

Try this true philosophy.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    solid 7 year bump, good to see the reds are out in full force today.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive taken creatine but it hasnt happened to me

massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massbro16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hass this happened with regular creatine monohydrate or just superpump?