Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1048
    nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000) nuyorican00 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit nuyorican00's BodySpace

trollllllll thread

Originally Posted by SpartanSim View Post
    erm
    no
    are u his girlfriend?

if your nuts stop working, go to your doctor and get real help...i hope the bb.com community didn't have to tell you that to get you to make an appt
    "Common Sense is not so common"

Stats: 5'2", 125 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1726
    mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctrantula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit mctrantula's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by XSil3nTKiLLaX View Post
    I have been taking creatine for a while now (about 6 months). I am currently taking superpump 250 and have been noticing that i am having a hard time getting erections. Ever since I have been taking creatine i have been getting this problem. Do you guys think it is due to creatine? and if so then if i stop taking it will my erections come bak

SOURCE:
    http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case11187.htm

Im currently on both superpump 250 and size on. I did notice a change in my self! My mate even told me he knew some on who was taking creatine experienced the same problem. I personally believe if you cut the creatine out the problem shall be resolved!

Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6896
    bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobmuscle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bobmuscle's BodySpace
    add some plasmajet into your stack, i get hard at the very thought of my gf

Animal0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have being the same problem. I have being taking superpump for last week and can't get erections. Im gonna get of it and see how it goes but its pretty messsed up cuz i love having sex.... Is there anything else i can do except go to a doctor?
    Last edited by Animal0; 09-02-2009 at 01:45 AM.

someone help with some feedback here. why is this happening? im only taking superpump

Originally Posted by XSil3nTKiLLaX View Post
    creatine might not be the problem but i am going to stop taking creatine for a while and stick with normal protein and then after a while just get no2 supplement with no creatine and see how it goes from there.

someone help with some feedback here. why is this happening? im only taking superpump. no other supplement...

BodyPoints: 1711
    Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Roke's BodySpace
    "Dr. Lin: 8/6/2002>
    The 10 g creatine has overloaded and knocked down your liver and kidney functions for sexual dysfunction.
    This high dose intake of creatine keeps the liver detoxification too busy to support other deoxification processes that help convert amino acids and cholestrol into the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamines and the hormones DHEA and testosterone for erection and sexual performance.

The over-dose creatine can kill your sex in 1-2 weeks!

Please limit the creatine intake to 500 mg (0.5 g) a day to get all the benefits of creatine for sex. Also, limit each amino acid to 500 mg."

In that case reduce the amount by half and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    "Dr. Lin: 8/6/2002>
    The 10 g creatine has overloaded and knocked down your liver and kidney functions for sexual dysfunction.
    This high dose intake of creatine keeps the liver detoxification too busy to support other deoxification processes that help convert amino acids and cholestrol into the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamines and the hormones DHEA and testosterone for erection and sexual performance.

The over-dose creatine can kill your sex in 1-2 weeks!

Please limit the creatine intake to 500 mg (0.5 g) a day to get all the benefits of creatine for sex. Also, limit each amino acid to 500 mg."

In that case reduce the amount by half and see what happens.

Will i ever get my erections back like the way i use to have it? What can i do to resolve this problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2