Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    XSil3nTKiLLaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry creatine and erection??

I have been taking creatine for a while now (about 6 months). I am currently taking superpump 250 and have been noticing that i am having a hard time getting erections. Ever since I have been taking creatine i have been getting this problem. Do you guys think it is due to creatine? and if so then if i stop taking it will my erections come bak

SOURCE:
    http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case11187.htm

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I very seriously doubt that creatine is the problem. At age 18 if you are having trouble getting and staying hard there are more then likely other underlying problems that need to be resolved. However, it would not kill you to stop taking all supplements for awhile and see if the problem correct it's self.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that is the most shady webite i have ever clicked on

PeniSOS lol

anyway, creatine - not really. superpump - are talking about right after/around when you take it or just in general?
    ♛ ♛

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine is not breaking your penor. Try finding hotter tail to bang.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with all the above and want to add that you should be cycling these supplements. SP250 contains stims which should be cycled say 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off IMO.

Not bashing at all, but if you've been using these things and lifting, you should be more than 140 right now. IMO, your money will be best spent on food and protein/weight gainers. Possibly a new workout as well.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

creatine might not be the problem but i am going to stop taking creatine for a while and stick with normal protein and then after a while just get no2 supplement with no creatine and see how it goes from there.

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep us updated on your progress.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

aightt no problem I'll keep you guys updated

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You gotta do what makes you feel best. Stick to the protein and lots of food for a while. Good luck
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Batroc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of times problems like that are mental. If you've been depressed that might have a lot to do with it, but I've never heard a reported link between creatine and ed.

Well it has almost been a week now since i stopped taking superpump 250 and protien supplements and I have took this week off for working out. So far I have been seeing results I have been getting my erections back . So I am still not going to ever take creatine again becasue I don't want to take any risk and in about a month i am going to start to take just a N02 supplement.

datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10) datamon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my guess is that the creatine is not causing the problem.

could be mental, or if your NO product has caffeine in it, that could be part of the problem. caffeine causes the blood vessels to constrict, and could thereby reduce blood flow downstairs.

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, seeing as things are on the rise...yes pun intended.... then stopping was a good thing. If you think you have having problems because of a supplement you should always stop taking it and talk to a doctor. That being said.

I would go out on a not so long limb and say that creatine had absolutely nothing to do with your impotence. What could possibly be to blame is the increased work load that you were lifting thanks to the combination of SP and creatine.

You over-taxed your body, and it was tired so you could not hold erections. That is my opinion.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It sure as hell isnt superpump250. If anything, it would help in that regard.

If you wake up with morning wood or get them sometimes, then its not your body...its mental.
    God bless/science be with our military

Well now it has been more then a week and my erections are coming back a lot but not as hard but I think if I wait longer it will come bak 100% hopefully lol. So far i have been doing 5*5 training and taking half a scoop of whey 30 mins before working out and a scoop after. So I have stopped creatine for now and still am not sure if it is the cause of it, so I might just stick with whey and get a no2 supplement later on when i get better.

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat watermellon rinds...sounds weird but it works

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    that should have nothing to do with creatine but i dont know

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Death Head View Post
    that should have nothing to do with creatine but i dont know
    i've heard this case over and over since the 90's with mono and i believe there must be some truth to it, because everyone can't be making up the same thing and plus they all state that after they dropped mono things returned to normal.

RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i got monsster boners when i was doing Creatine mono lol

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    it has never affected me in the years ive taken different creatines

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    It sure as hell isnt superpump250. If anything, it would help in that regard.
    Unless he is hyper sensitive to the stims in SP250 (stim dick)
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigConvict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RickStaaa View Post
    i got monsster boners when i was doing Creatine mono lol
    .................x2..........
    I would rather die with one soldier than live with a thousand cowards.

6' 215lbs

Been bulking for 8 years:)

Went to prison weighing 150lbs. 8 years later..walked out at 215lbs.

Bench-315lbs
    Dead-375lbs

Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO-products should always be cycled, they affect not just the pump in your muscles but are also having an effect on the "pump" down there.

When I'm on a NO-product I get harder than when I'm "natural". Just marginally, but anyway.

Wouldn't say that the creatine has any effects at all that should affect the erection.

I've heard it before also but in the cases I've heard it has always been creatine with another product, like in this case creatine with NO, or creatine with PH and so on. Never creatine alone. Or I shouldn't say never, once I've heard of a guy who thought it was the creatine but it revealed that he more than half a year before was on a cycle of PH and hadn't recovered.

It's almost impossible to improve what did what with the erection when you take a couple of products and compounds at the same time. It's also almost impossible when we don't know what has been taken long before and how this have affected the body.

But my opinion is that is the long term use of NO-products and not the creatine that has caused this erection problem.
    Follow me on my road back from perdition...

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Swedemind

I can get it up lots of times now, but it is weak. I actually think it was the caffine doing this problem since a read this thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...atine+erection

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well i had this problem and its not AS bad now ive stopped creatine

i still think it has something to do with lack of sleep / lots of training

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try a new girlfriend
    "Common Sense is not so common"

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nuyorican00 View Post
    try a new girlfriend
    erm
    no

musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine is not the problem, well ive been using it for a very long time with no problems like that.
    Supplement's -

Orange triad
    Vitamin c 3g daily
    Vitamin d 2000 iu's daily
    Fish oil 9g daily
    Fybogel 2 servings daily
    Cissus 5g daily

pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvtfoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by XSil3nTKiLLaX View Post
    I have been taking creatine for a while now (about 6 months). I am currently taking superpump 250 and have been noticing that i am having a hard time getting erections. Ever since I have been taking creatine i have been getting this problem. Do you guys think it is due to creatine? and if so then if i stop taking it will my erections come bak

SOURCE:
    http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case11187.htm
    uhh..were you able to have them before? i took creatine for around 2 monthes and did my girl about 5 times a day no problem..go to the doctor dude..asap
    PVT Zak Foy

Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eh never had creatine give me the limp dick syndrome..