justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

which type of tea does not stain your teeth? (reps)

its too cold to drink plain water now, so i drink tea all the time and ive gotten a teeth stain problem now. so i want to switch to a type that doesnt cause this. any suggestions?

lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethal86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stainless tea?

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i buy orbitz in bulk from sams and always chew a piece of gum after i drink a soda, tea, etc works wonders and i dont get crap from my hygenist!!

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm nobody know? its not a mouth hygiene problem my breath is excellent.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    green tea capsules.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like the guy above said.... just chew a stick of sugarless gum after a cup of tea. You will be surprised at how good it will clean your teeth. I use it after coffee/tea and after lunch at work.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

yeah but i dont chew the gum with my front teeth do i?

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    rinsing ur mouth after drinking should help with the staining.

if not, dilute ur tea more. are u using leaves? or tea bags

if u use leaves, put a few less leaves
    if u use tea bags, dont let it sit as long in the cup.

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    white tea?
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Use a straw. lulz
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    Use a straw. lulz
    makes sense if you think about it

mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My roommate is a dental hygienist and I went to her with this same problem. She recommends "dry-brushing" your teeth after drinking coffee/tea/soda, as they don't stain your teeth perse but the enzymes that reside one them.

Basically just brush your teeth (with or without toothpaste) right after and you should be cool.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically you want a warm, refreshing beverage that won't stain your teeth? Try herbal teas. Camomile is great in the afternoon or before bed. Rooibos is a light red, non caffeinated tea that goes well with mint. Hot water with a splash of lemon & mint leaves is very refreshing.

You can also brush your teeth with pure baking soda 1 to 2x a week to lift stains. I drink a lot of black coffee and still have pearly whites. The baking soda trick works wonders for me.

RogeriusRex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink hot water, thats never given me a prob with stains and it feels good

wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000)
    any true tea is going to stain your teeth because it is loaded with tannins. as aforementioned, the chewing of gum helps greatly due to increased salivary action from interaction with xylitol
    One moment with God gives me far more strength than any good day of lifting.

so rooibos tea doesnt stain?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    so rooibos tea doesnt stain?
    Rooibos tea has a fraction of the tannins found in black, green, or oolong tea. It stains significantly less than the others. Basically if you brush your teeth at least twice a day, it won't do jack.