Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stealth labz m1t cycle log

ok here we go
    this is stealth labz m1t 10mg pills, im going to run 20mg for 3 weeks to see the results.
    my stats are as follows
    5ft 11inch 214lbs

i will weigh again just in case this has altered from last week

today i took 10mg at 12pm, going to take the other at 12am tonight, because im working nights this week!

im going to hit the gym today for back, and ill do 15min of cardio after it

diet will be around 3500kcal for the time being, roughly 275g protein, 400g carb and 90g fat

after taking the first pill, i felt a little sick and dizzy, not sure if this is the tablet or me imagining it! i took it with my protein shake and porridge breakfast

i will post before and after pics also, im just waiting on a lead i need to transfer the before pics to the laptop.

also, i have got the correct on cycle support supps like milk thistle, hawthorne etc and i have tamoxifen citrate for pct!!!

lets have it then!!!!!

NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOX007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sub

CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJFIGHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed!! just got a bottle of this, cant wait to see how it goes for ya!

gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how are u doing the tamox cit? I see on sites that is weaker than just tamox. So like 40mg of tamox is 60mg of tamox citrate.
    Nothing is ever given, you have to go take it.

wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wifebeater313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

day 2 of m1t

well as far as pct, im going to run it for 3-4 weeks at 40mg. did this last time and my natural test was restored within the first week. if i feel i need more, i will take more!

ok, so i trained chest yesterday not back, very tired after my night shift, didnt sleep very well at all. i weighed at the gym and suprisingly it said 205lbs, jesus christ!!! no wonder why the session was appalling!!!! it went so bad i wont even post my figures, however, i just trained chest and did flat barbell bench press, incline db press, incline db flyes, cables supersetted with pec deck! also did 20min cardio. im going to keep cardio up while running this, nothing mad, but 15-20min after my workouts, purely because i tend to bloat really bad and im just trying to combat that this time with the m1t!

well, i have only taken 3 tablets so far, but i can honestly say im feeling tired after doing so, its strange, its a very sleepy tired, not good while doing nights. also, after first pill, i felt very strange, quite sick and little dizzy. hopefully this is a sign that this stuff is REAL! it better had be!!!

anyhow diet yesterday was as follows

1pm - oatmeal with milk, 1 scoop of whey in water
    3.30pm - ham and turkey sandwich, 3 tangerines, 1 glass of milk
    6.00pm - half serving of usn anabolic(weight gainer/meal replacement) and 1 scoop of whey in water
    7.00pm - spagetti bolognaise, chips and 2 turkey fillets
    10pm - nuts and flapjack
    2.30am - 1 turkey sandwich, 3 boiled eggs
    6.30am - 200g cottage cheese

how does this seem?

anyhow, im training back today, going to go for it!!!

ill post again later

sorry bout the pics, will do it tomorrow!

post workout day 2

ok, back sesssion went prety good today considering im working nights and getting only 6 hrs sleep in the day, getting up and going to the gym is very hard!!!
    decided to train back solo today, wanted to really hit it hard

i did 5 exercises for 4 sets each, starting with t-bar rows maxing out at 100kg for 10 reps, single arm db rows maxing out at 60kg db's each hand for 10 reps, lat pulldowns, wide grip lat pulldowns and single arm machine rows!

i also finished with 15min of cardio.

nothing really to report except a few side effects already
    1.feeling really tired a lot
    2. getting a bit of stomach cramp
    3. sweating from my back in the gym today and feeling extremely hot in the face whilst training

at the moment i can handle this, however, this is only day 2, im praying things dont get A LOT worse from here!

tommorrow i will only do 30min of outside cardio, no training, need a rest.
    will be training thursday working shoulders and traps, then friday for biceps and triceps.

as of yet not struggling to eat the calories, anyone know what type of diet is best for m1t, high pro high carb low fat, or high pro, medium carb and medium fat?

day 3

off day today, just did 30min outside cardio
    does anyone think that im doing too much cardio? i did 20min monday, 15 min tuesday, 30min today. will do 15 min thursday and friday, weekend off!

im doing this because when i ran m-drol i bloated badly and my aerobic capacity was severely reduced, and while im trying to add 10lbs, im trying to keep it more muscle than fat and water

day 4

ok, here we go. took 20mgs today, 10 at 1.00pm and 10 at 9.00pm
    trained shoulders and traps today, finished with 10min cardio
    this is my 1st night off work tonight following 5 night shifts, so i was very tired today (only 5hrs sleep today).
    i didnt see any strength increase in the gym today, however, i did notice that i was invincible endurance wise. i could of gone on for hours, it felt quite strange because it wasnt a slight increase but a massive increase. it made me overtrain slightly though i believe, ended up doing 16sets for shoulders and 10 sets for traps. could of gone on and one. im already feeling sore from the workout so im going to get a lot of protein in before bed because its my first chance to have a lie on and get some good sleep in!!

diet today was ok, im having a bit of cramp in the stomach, plus im not feeling hungry that much making eating all this food rather difficult

1.00pm - porridge with milk, 1 scoop of whey
    3.45pm - steak, chinese chicken chow mein and an apple
    5.30pm - porridge in water, scoop of whey in milk
    7.30pm (post workout) - half a serving of usn anabolic meal replacement and 1 scoop of whey in water (400kcal)
    8.30pm - sardines in tomatoe sauce on 2 pieces of white bread toast, 1 piece of toast with jam
    11.30pm - 300g cottage cheese, 300ml of soya milk

rooughly 3500kcal, around 280g protein

drank over 6 litres of water
    bodyweight today was - 95.3kgs (209.6 lbs) - i will use this as my starting weight now as my weight has fluctuated drastically over the past week due to lack of sleep!

so far, no strength increase but unreal endurance
    side effects - slight sickness, lack of appetite, stomach cramps, very slight lethargy

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stomach cramps were f'in horrible for me on my m1t cycle.

yeah they are quite painful how did you manage eating all the food? how did your m1t cycle go, how long you run it?

do you think im over doing the cardio or you think its a good idea because i tend to hold water and bloat up off these things. im trying to add muscle and strength, but still keeping my waist line relatively in check

thanks

day 7

well im on day 7 and i still dont feel or look bigger and as of yet not stronger. however, the last two days i have taken off (weekend) so ill see tomorrow when i go in the gym. no side effects to talk about, the ones i was complaining about seem to have gone now, very strange!

still taking 20mg a day in 2 doses, today is sunday so another off day, but ill be back tomorrow in the gym hitting chest baby, ill update then

should i have felt something by now?

gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangonemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some supps take longer to kick in than others. And everyone has a different experience. If you dont see results till like the third week you might want to extend to 4h
    Nothing is ever given, you have to go take it.

day 8

ok, so i trained chest today after the weekend off. it was ****. my bodyweight was 208.4lbs, down 1lb from last week, and my strength was exactly the same. so far, this stealth labz stuff is proving a big dissapointment. im going to take your advice gang and hope that its just taking longer to kick in for me. its strange, when i first took the first lot of dosages i was feeling sick, light headed and sleepy as hell, which i was strangely happy about because if im getting sides i know the stuff is legit! However, they have completely gone away now and i have no more endurance, strength or size from when i started it. i know its only day 8, but im on 20mgs a day and when i took m-drol it kicked in properly on day 7, and i know m1t is supposed to kick in earlier. i will continue this cycle, i just hope this isnt a dud which i firmly believe it to be at this moment in time!!!

also, i have been hungry as hell since being on this, i thought it was supposed to give nausea and a drop in appetite, but hey, like gang said, different people have different reactions!

anyone with experience with m1t please offer some help or opinions on my cycle, thanks a lot

LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LChammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried it years ago underground labs brand it took me like 2.5 weeks to get results i was stacking that with cell tech and blitz but my bench went from 345 to 405 (1rm) so for me it took a while but other people i know they feel it almost instantly i know w/methyl test a lot of PLers will take a high dose before a comp cuz like i said its suppose to work instantly..
    better to be underestimated so the world can be shocked..

Registered User mooresvillemanson's Avatar
    mooresvillemanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I took M1T about 3 years ago and it made me feel like absolute s**t, thats usually how you know when a PH/DS is starting to work. My cycle of M! lasted about 6 weeks and i gained 20.5 lbs and of that about 16 was lean. Good luck with your cycle. rep'd

day 9

weight today is 207lbs which is mad. this stuff cant be working because my weight is dropping and my strength isnt going anywhere. considering stoppng this now and running 2 weeks of m-drol, a product i KNOW works
    so far STEALTH LABZ has let me down because this isnt working.

trained back today, no difference in workout endurance or strength
    oh well, lets keep going!!!

HawaiianGrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I should be getting a bottle of this soon.........sucks your not getting results......maybe just bad luck?..........

bigdaddyguch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive run 1mt on more than a few occasions. I dont really get sides. But in all honesty I know its harsh on the body but I have to say its is the best prohormone/prosteroid/steroid (what ever you want to call them) that was legally bought. I usually feel effects within 3-5days. First you feel fuller and harder. Then within a week you'll fell stronger and within two weeks you get that invincible feeling in the gym. As long as you have the proper and I stress the proper pct in order you can keep about 75% of your gains. Now with the sides youre talking about and the amount of time everything is happening for you it sounds more like youre taking superdrol or even pheraplex which for me takes alittle longer than 1mt to kick in. Stealth Labz is the only brand available left in England which is alittle suspicious to begin with plus theres a rumor floating around that some company is selling bogus 1mt. Now is wasnt suggested that it was stealth labz but just look at there web site and you be the judge. Maybe if this is you first run you should stick it out because like the others said maybe your body is just taking longer to respond. I really do hope it goes well for you because I too would like to gobble up some 1mt and stealth is the last hope.

simonhall84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Hi im new to this forum but i have been reading what some people have put and it seems like everyone gets different results from the same product, i used to take M1T and took 3 tabs a day and they worked fantastic even though i got lumps under my nipples and my aggression went through the roof though that was good for the gym but not good for the bloke who stole my girlfriend off me lol!! anyway im looking to get some stealth labz mit and have been reading this forum and im getting mixed ideas about them are they as good as s.w. pharmacy tabs or not as strong???? as i want to get some more but can only find the ones your on about...

ak47_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much are u sleeping?

simonhall84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

hey ak47 nice name (i think) who was your message to?

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wifebeater313 View Post
    yeah they are quite painful how did you manage eating all the food? how did your m1t cycle go, how long you run it?

do you think im over doing the cardio or you think its a good idea because i tend to hold water and bloat up off these things. im trying to add muscle and strength, but still keeping my waist line relatively in check

thanks
    I just scarfed it down brother, it almost became a job, really sucked forcefeeding. I ran it for 3 weeks at 10/20/20; gained 11 lbs, kept 8 on pct. and lost 1.5% bodyfat. No, your good with the cardio bro....just watch yourself, this **** is no joke.

Stealth m1t

Anybody else trying stealth m1t? Or on it now I would like to try and determine if its bunk or not..........................before its gone too!

slingo007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stealth labz m1t

sorry to hear you haven't had luck with the stealthlabz, it's february 2009 now, how did you end up making out? I've been on it for a little over a week and have definitely noticed strenght gains, i've gone up in everything. squats went up 20 lbs. and chest as well. I don't know I guess as of yet I'm not completely convinced but I can't deny the progress.
    We'll see how the next few weeks go.

Keep us posted with your results ,please. Have you every used before m1t to be able to compare it?

stealth labz

Hey guys, yeah I have now been on the Stealth Labz M1t for 2 weeks. I originally attributed my gains in strength to the M1t, however I'm sold at this point that the Stealth Labz is bunk...fake...no good!!! I have not had any real size or strength gains, I believe what I experienced was entirely placebo. The other very fishy and odd thing that my boys and I noticed was that this Stealth Labz M1T does not actually list out the chemical name on the bottle. It just says M1T - 10 mg. instead of what Pharmatex said, something like methyl-1 testosterone 17 alka a, etc. This makes it pretty clear that it is not in fact the well received actual chemical M1T. I have personally not taken M1T before but have been told by my trainer and good friend both of whom have done multiple cycles of mulitple things including M1T that 2 weeks in there should be no question as to it's effectiveness. Just hope to save you guys some money, I'd just stick to the real deal if I were you. I'm upset that I wasted my money but am glad I got 100 tabs of dbol 10mg as a backup and I also have 2 bottles of sustanon 250 and 1 bottle of test enathate. It is my first cycle, I'm planning on doing 3 weeks of Dbol at 30mg/day then starting the enathate. Let me know what you guys would suggest though. I have tomaxifen citrate or novadex on the way for PCT. Again, just hope to save you all some money.

-james

Stealth Labz is FAKE

oh yeah and the website on the Stealth Labz M1T bottle does not work either. www.stealthlabz.net

wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My mate just bought some of this. Reckons he's gonna get swole (though he doesn't know anything about pct lol).

Is it real or fake?

Unfortunately it's fake!

Read my prior post bro, Stealth Labz version doesn't even list out the chemical name on the bottle, it just says M1T. As we both know this means it could be anything. As I say in my previous post I took it for 2 weeks and got nothing except a placebo effect the first couple days. I've been taking Dbol at 30 mg/day for a little over 2 weeks now and the results are undeniable. I'd personally just stick with the real deal, though it would have been great if this M1T was the real deal like the S.W. Pharmatex which is no longer produced.

Hope this helps! Train hard and eat like an animal!!

HaynAnimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sad to hear this is bunk for you guys.......i'm still gonna try a 4 week cycle anyway since i have a brand new bottle......maybe it might work......can't hurt to try i didn't waste all that money for nothing......so well see