1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hate mother in-laws

mother in-laws or girlfriends mothers, take your pick. i moved in with my wife and her mom when we got married. she was cool before that, but once we said i do, she became a nut job. their names are on the house but we all agreed i was the man of the house. my wife and do 85% of the work around house. all we ask her to do is take care of two rabbits, sweep upstairs and kitchen. wife and i have all of basement (we live down there with 13 cats), dining room, attached garage (trying to turn into a reck room) and all of the yard work as well as house upkeep. plus i pay 3/4 of the house bills, therefore, the house is mine. she doesn't view it that way, so she does whatever she can to piss me off.

just last friday she pissed me off so bad i punched the wall. bad part was it had boards behind it so now my hand is jacked and i don't know when it'll heal.

anyone have similar problems? i think i'm going to go and invest in a punching bag tomorrow and paint her face on it.
    no matter what you use (weights, machines, body weight, etc.) or how low a weight you use, it's better than nothing.

kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ouch.

You've gotta be straight up and talk to her.

If you've tried that talk to your wife. She'll understand, especially if you're paying for that much.

A punching bag might be useful

But out of curiousity... WHY so many pets?!?
    **Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up**

boys we got problem SquatzAndPuke's Avatar
    SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000) SquatzAndPuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    I deal with people like this 30 hours a week.

Heavy bag ftw.
    Loggage:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121377021

"If I have to chew through someone's a$$hole to get to their balls, I will go back for seconds if that means a better chance at winning." -Arlecchino

1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1ryuuko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kickchickbecca View Post
    ouch.

You've gotta be straight up and talk to her.

If you've tried that talk to your wife. She'll understand, especially if you're paying for that much.

A punching bag might be useful

But out of curiousity... WHY so many pets?!?
    12 of the cats were my wife's when i moved in. then i chose one. two of hers died this year so we replaced them. she used to foster them for apl but ended up keeping some. we also have two rabbits and two dogs. my wife knows and is on my side. have tried talking to her mother but refuses to co-operate with us.
    no matter what you use (weights, machines, body weight, etc.) or how low a weight you use, it's better than nothing.

nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nflballer4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1ryuuko View Post
    mother in-laws or girlfriends mothers, take your pick. i moved in with my wife and her mom when we got married. she was cool before that, but once we said i do, she became a nut job. their names are on the house but we all agreed i was the man of the house. my wife and do 85% of the work around house. all we ask her to do is take care of two rabbits, sweep upstairs and kitchen. wife and i have all of basement (we live down there with 13 cats), dining room, attached garage (trying to turn into a reck room) and all of the yard work as well as house upkeep. plus i pay 3/4 of the house bills, therefore, the house is mine. she doesn't view it that way, so she does whatever she can to piss me off.

just last friday she pissed me off so bad i punched the wall. bad part was it had boards behind it so now my hand is jacked and i don't know when it'll heal.

anyone have similar problems? i think i'm going to go and invest in a punching bag tomorrow and paint her face on it.
    if she's dead she can't annoy u......just sayin lol

Originally Posted by nflballer4ever View Post
    if she's dead she can't annoy u......just sayin lol
    u have no idea how many times i've thought of different scenarios. i just can't bring myself to go through with it, hehe.

CamaroLad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yell. Believe it or not, when you seem like an *******, people listen. I don't know if you want her to have that view of you or not, though.
    I don't really care about bulks. I'd much rather be a strong small guy than a big guy that looks all puffed up.

malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i believe it is mothers-in-law... not sure though

Originally Posted by CamaroLad View Post
    Yell. Believe it or not, when you seem like an *******, people listen. I don't know if you want her to have that view of you or not, though.
    i have yelled numerous times and it does not help at all for some reason.

Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000) Muad'dib is just really nice. (+1000)
    My girlfriends mother actually loves me, I don't now why but she's always asking me if a I need anything and hugs me a lot...

frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to get out of that situation fast. She obviously doesn't feel you are good enough. Either you and the wife need to leave or she needs to leave.

Originally Posted by frgpnce View Post
    You need to get out of that situation fast. She obviously doesn't feel you are good enough. Either you and the wife need to leave or she needs to leave.
    we're trying to work on getting credit bills paid off enough for us to buy a different house.

Originally Posted by BluePowerRanger View Post
    My girlfriends mother actually loves me, I don't now why but she's always asking me if a I need anything and hugs me a lot...
    her mom did the same thing to me before we got married. she was real clingy. when we got married she turned into the wicked witch from the east always causing problems.

Official spoon curl champ misterwaterfall's Avatar
    misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you pay all the bills tell her to piss off or you're going to move out. If you have to move out, rent until you are financially stable enough to buy a house
    E-Stats and gym lifts

sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find the mums are always easy to sweet talk and that, but I sea what you're going through. If you've already talked it out with her and your wife, and she's still acting like a brat, then you could always just have a talk with the two of you and ask her why she's acting the way she is. She could just be insecure and worry that you're taking her daughter away from her, which would explain why she's acting out so much. Older people tend to act like younger children, as hard as that is to believe.
    "It's kind of amusing, I've always felt, how people I know now treat me like I'm this confident respectable man with talents and a good personality, and yet I can remember the hard arduous path I took to get to this point.

But people never see the process. They only see the results. That's all they care about. What you've done, what you've accomplished, what you can show for it."

Originally Posted by misterwaterfall View Post
    if you pay all the bills tell her to piss off or you're going to move out. If you have to move out, rent until you are financially stable enough to buy a house
    there is no place that is big enough or that will allow as many pets as we have.

SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1ryuuko View Post
    there is no place that is big enough or that will allow as many pets as we have.
    get ride of the pets who the f*ck really wants 13 cats anyways.

Tell her her name's on the house she can take care of it and it's bills.
    once they shut off all the utilities you should get attention

ps why are you posting in teens?
    Good Luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.

You don't wear a icon, you become one.

"Light days, what is that, some kind of tampon?"
    -Branch Warren

Official spoon curl champ misterwaterfall's Avatar
    misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpaceForRent View Post
    THIS

who wants that many cats?
    E-Stats and gym lifts

alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your 24. why you asking teens about problems with in laws???
    "Superficial goals lead to superficial results."---Attila the Hun

Train hard, never give up....and make sure you do it right....or i'll kick your ass.

How....How.....How you doin that???----Peter Griffin

hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hasanashraf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    leave her and go to ur own apartment.
    Hasan Ashraf :)

plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaman88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf?

24?

teen section?

cats?

buy a house and man up

Originally Posted by SpaceForRent View Post

Tell her her name's on the house she can take care of it and it's bills.
    once they shut off all the utilities you should get attention

ps why are you posting in teens?
    the only other section i found was for over 35 and i'm clearly not that old. having that many cats ain't that bad. they keep me warm at night and they all love attention. i prefer dogs (and we have two) but we don;t have room for more than that.

Originally Posted by alask-ian View Post
    your 24. why you asking teens about problems with in laws???
    tell me where the section for people 20 and older is and i will. and i think in competitions they allow up around age 23 for the teen section.