Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered Motivated User NowMotivated's Avatar
    Stats: 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3240
    NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NowMotivated's BodySpace

What do you do you guys do if girl ignores you?

If she ignores you when you text but the very next day she is all friendly? And in general is friendly? I usually will say something about it in a joking manner.

Stats: 174 lbs
    Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Andystm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Andystm's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NWAli View Post
    If she ignores you when you text but the very next day she is all friendly? And in general is friendly? I usually will say something about it in a joking manner.
    I don't mention it and I distance myself. If she REALLY wants to contact u back she'll find a way. Look at my sig.

girls can be all friendly and when u turn ur back pull that throwing up face.
    Where there's a will there's a way

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 8223
    teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit teriyakisaki's BodySpace
    she's either not into you and is just trying to be nice, or she's playing hard to get. bottom line, just stop texting her n **** for a while. if she drops off, she drops off and wasn't that into you in the first place. if she hits you up, she was just tryin to play games.

Stats: 5'9", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1953
    Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Django's BodySpace
    No offense, but that makes you sound like a bitch if you "joke" about it.

It's a text, maybe she didn't check her phone or didn't fucking feel like it. If you too lazy too actually phone her maybe she's to lazy to send a text back.

Edit: Texting is stupid.

BodyPoints: 26115
    tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit tranceaddict's BodySpace
    ignore them

NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NowMotivated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Andystm View Post
    I don't mention it and I distance myself. If she REALLY wants to contact u back she'll find a way. Look at my sig.

girls can be all friendly and when u turn ur back pull that throwing up face.
    Originally Posted by teriyakisaki View Post
    she's either not into you and is just trying to be nice, or she's playing hard to get. bottom line, just stop texting her n **** for a while. if she drops off, she drops off and wasn't that into you in the first place. if she hits you up, she was just tryin to play games.
    Originally Posted by Django View Post

It's a text, maybe she didn't check her phone or didn't fucking feel like it. If you too lazy too actually phone her maybe she's to lazy to send a text back.

Originally Posted by Django View Post

I see exactly where you guys are coming from. My OP was really poorly worded, let me explain. We are in the same class. I asked her a question about the assignment and she never answered. Now I will guarrenty that tomorrow she will act all cool again.

Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    ignore them
    Good blunt answer amigo

Stats: 5'10", 146 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3577
    CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CEO Josh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CEO Josh's BodySpace
    I think its time to talk to girl b
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    I think its time to talk to girl b
    kk whats your number g (no homo)

Seriously though idk wtf you ment?

Stats: 5'9", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8049
    Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Maximum's BodySpace
    feel stupid.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

BodyPoints: 624
    Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Act Brolic's BodySpace
    kk whats your number g (no homo)

Seriously though idk wtf you ment?

he means you should be talking to multiple girls at the same time. this way if one starts acting shady (which is common) you atleast have the others to fall back on. i learnt this the hard way. was infatuated with this girl. completely ignored all other girls around me. ended up getting emotionally raped. but im back stronger then ever brah.

BodyPoints: 1088
    Ephram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Ephram's BodySpace
    Don't worry dude. I did it once when i lose control with a girl, we didn't bother to wear protection. I found nothing happen after few months. Maybe it was just a luck. but don't do it every time, you'll be dead.

Stats: 5'6", 158 lbs
    Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Slavich's BodySpace
    Just look for other women =\ so when she doesn't text back .. text them
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

To Punish And Enslave... Electrical's Avatar
    Stats: 6'7", 290 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3469
    Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Electrical has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Electrical's BodySpace
    ignore her back - that'll teach her!
    IT Contractor: feel free to ask me anthing about the industry...