Registered User bsem2%40mail.com's Avatar
    bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50)

To anyone who knows a lot about the science behind exercise: please clarify (thanks)!

OK, so be set the tone, I want to clarify that I am not a newbie to exercise, so no "newbie gains" apply here and my time frame is 2-3 months (I want to look my best).

I want to lose fat, and since gaining muscle at the same time is apparently impossible or quite challenging (depending upon who you ask), I have decided to cut and tone instead. I actually read an article years ago that discounted the idea of toning, but recently read the science behind why high reps tighten and accentuate muscle, so i am back into believing in toning.

So, I don't want to lose power, and if I cant build muscle, I want to tone. How do I do that? I figure I mix low reps and high reps. Example:
    Chest- Inclined bench- 2 sets of 6-8 reps, and 2 sets of 12-15 reps; standard bench- the same; inclined dumbbell press the same and pec deck the same. I imagine following this for 4-5 exercsied per body part, half being low rep and half being high rep. What kind of result will that yield me (in 2-3 months)?

I will be eating clean (salads, fruits, veggies, meats, nuts, healthy oils, cutting out breads and pastas, limiting alcohols...)

Thanks for all valid responses btw!

killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerz_land has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    read 4 hr body by Timothy Ferriss .. use the internetz to find it
    Rep back if you ask

"If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive. Grappler, the martial artist who aims to become the strongest man in the world". - Baki

GSD crew*
    Disregard everything and acquire aesthetics crew*