Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 538
    jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jr gong's BodySpace

A step-by-step guide on how to quit Masturbating

i am making this topic for anyone who wants to quit masturbating or lower their frequency, mainly because i have seen more than enough "how many days have you gone without fapping" topics.

before the question arises no, i do not masturbate and have not for some time; i also, for the most part, do not have wet dreams.

this may seem incredible to you but it has taken me a very long time to get to this point (years). i'll outline the process i followed for anyone who wants to get where i am.

How to Quit Masturbating
    by jr gong

Before you can quit masturbating you have to master it, the reason being that as humans we are often led by impulses and desires and it is much easier to "give in" than to willpower your way through it. So, the next question is how do I master masturbation? Simple.

Masturbation is the result of accumulated sexual tension which seeks release (through ejaculation, of course). Once you understand that, it becomes much easier to learn how to master and eventually drop it altogether. The first step is to gain control over ejaculation itself which can be relatively easy or very difficult. My advice on how to achieve this is simple - masturbate and don't ejaculate (but get to the point before you do, as you must become familiar with it).

You might tell me "but I'll get blue balls!!!" This was never an issue for me but if you can stop being a bitch you'll get through it. It takes a lot of discipline to be able to get to the point before you shoot and maintain yourself and this discipline will transfer to other areas of your life. There is a book which I highly recommend reading that has exercises you can use to help you get the point and not go crazy.

Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/2656200/Ma...-Sexual-Energy

It is not necessary to read the book and this post will cover the basic essentials.

First, when you masturbate it is very important you become aware of your body and don't allow yourself to tense up. As I previously said, all tension seeks release and building it up by clenching your body up isn't going to do you any good.

Second, take it easy and build up gradually. At first you may only be able to go for a minute before getting to that point but with time you can lengthen your sessions to over 30 minutes.

Third, try to limit ejaculating as much as possible while doing the sessions. You may say things like it is bad for your prostate and other things in which point I reply this: Do you seriously think that men who currently have prostate cancer didn't fap? Or didn't fap as often as you? We're all men here and as men we all get horny and all went to relieve ourselves - it doesn't change.

If you can stop yourself from ejaculating (one of the most pleasurable sensations available to us) you can then master masturbation. Once ejaculating stops being an issue (in that you can go as long as you want) you'll notice that your desire for masturbating or sex will change - for the better. Instead of being the slave of your desire you become the master, which is a much better position to be in.

The entire process will take about ~3 or so months to master at which point you will also be better at sex since you don't ejaculate in 5-10 minutes. Eventually with time you can cut down the frequency you masturbate until you don't do it at all anymore. It is, however, VERY important you master it first because if not you'll just be sitting there thinking about it all day, which is not the point.

If anything needs clarification just let me know and I'll explain to the best of my abilities.

Good luck.
    Last edited by jr gong; 11-30-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

Stats: 5'4", 130 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2231
    Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Niveks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Niveks's BodySpace
    Brb fappin

Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1383
    NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NoFriends760 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit NoFriends760's BodySpace
    who the fuk would wanna quit
    Chargers/Padres.

"I know, I'm gonna bait it first to get in a good area and throw a bunch of blankets and try to use weed and cocaine to smoke it till its passive. :-D"

-CandyJunkie on trying to catch a 5 foot monitor lizard

Stats: 5'6", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12091
    soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) soloskater1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit soloskater1's BodySpace
    cliffs motherf**ker

jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jr gong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Heiber View Post
    if i didnt fap id have to be getting laid like 7x a week 2x a day or more prob
    why would that be a bad thing?

Originally Posted by NoFriends760 View Post
    who the fuk would wanna quit
    if you don't want to quit why did you open the topic?
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

Stats: 5'9", 161 lbs
    Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Paris.'s BodySpace
    I really, really, don't understand why a bunch of f@gs on here think it's cool to quit fapping.

Fck you, i'm gonna keep fapping till my hands fall off, or i'm dead, whichever comes first bitch.

this thread sucks
    "I wish this life was a movie I could just rehearse"

- Kanye West

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WiggyWanka has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WiggyWanka's BodySpace
    Why would you want to stop fapping? I don't see your logic...
    STL Cardinals Crew

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.

Originally Posted by Paris. View Post
    I really, really, don't understand why a bunch of f@gs on here think it's cool to quit fapping.

Fck you, i'm gonna keep fapping till my hands fall off, or i'm dead, whichever comes first bitch.

this thread sucks
    this thread might suck because it doesn't apply to you at all; if you don't want to quit why bother opening this thread?

Originally Posted by WiggyWanka View Post
    Why would you want to stop fapping? I don't see your logic...
    it's a waste of time and energy.

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22633
    Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Heiber's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jr gong View Post
    why would that be a bad thing?
    nope but im not getting that currently and i dont know if any girl could handle that lol

how often do u get laid,, if you have a gf and always get laid then i see how you could quit

Stats: 6'4"
    ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ObsidianSG1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ObsidianSG1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Niveks View Post
    Brb fappin
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

you rock

Stats: 24'10"
    GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GrifKilla5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit GrifKilla5's BodySpace
    i am making this topic for anyone who wants to quit masturbating or lower their frequency, mainly because i have seen more than enough "how many days have you gone without fapping" topics.

before the question arises no, i do not masturbate and have not for some time; i also, for the most part, do not have wet dreams.

this may seem incredible to you but it has taken me a very long time to get to this point (years). i'll outline the process i followed for anyone who wants to get where i am.

How to Quit Masturbating
    by jr gong

Before you can quit masturbating you have to master it, the reason being that as humans we are often led by impulses and desires and it is much easier to "give in" than to willpower your way through it. So, the next question is how do I master masturbation? Simple.

Masturbation is the result of accumulated sexual tension which seeks release (through ejaculation, of course). Once you understand that, it becomes much easier to learn how to master and eventually drop it altogether. The first step is to gain control over ejaculation itself which can be relatively easy or very difficult. My advice on how to achieve this is simple - masturbate and don't ejaculate (but get to the point before you do, as you must become familiar with it).

You might tell me "but I'll get blue balls!!!" This was never an issue for me but if you can stop being a bitch you'll get through it. It takes a lot of discipline to be able to get to the point before you shoot and maintain yourself and this discipline will transfer to other areas of your life. There is a book which I highly recommend reading that has exercises you can use to help you get the point and not go crazy.

It is not necessary to read the book and this post will cover the basic essentials.

First, when you masturbate it is very important you become aware of your body and don't allow yourself to tense up. As I previously said, all tension seeks release and building it up by clenching your body up isn't going to do you any good.

Second, take it easy and build up gradually. At first you may only be able to go for a minute before getting to that point but with time you can lengthen your sessions to over 30 minutes.

Third, try to limit ejaculating as much as possible while doing the sessions. You may say things like it is bad for your prostate and other things in which point I reply this: Do you seriously think that men who currently have prostate cancer didn't fap? Or didn't fap as often as you? We're all men here and as men we all get horny and all went to relieve ourselves - it doesn't change.

If you can stop yourself from ejaculating (one of the most pleasurable sensations available to us) you can then master masturbation. Once ejaculating stops being an issue (in that you can go as long as you want) you'll notice that your desire for masturbating or sex will change - for the better. Instead of being the slave of your desire you become the master, which is a much better position to be in.

The entire process will take about ~3 or so months to master at which point you will also be better at sex since you don't ejaculate in 5-10 minutes. Eventually with time you can cut down the frequency you masturbate until you don't do it at all anymore. It is, however, VERY important you master it first because if not you'll just be sitting there thinking about it all day, which is not the point.

If anything needs clarification just let me know and I'll explain to the best of my abilities.

Good luck.
    I've got a better plan.

Step 1: Rent a hooker.
    Step 2: **** the hooker.
    Step 3: Kill the hooker.
    Step 4: Anytime you wanna fap, just **** the dead hooker.
    Winning the War on Christmas since 2006!
    רוצח חמישה גריפין
    R.I.P. Attention Whore Thread,
    Issac Hayes,
    Bernie Mac,
    CandyJunky,
    Ed McMahon,
    Farrah Fawcett,
    Michael Jackson,
    Billy Mays.
    You'll be sorely missed.

Reps owed to:
    britishbulld0g
    iginca
    TheCokeBaron

Negs owed to:

nope but im not getting that currently and i dont know if any girl could handle that lol

how often do u get laid,, if you have a gf and always get laid then i see how you could quit
    i don't currently have a girlfriend; it's not about going crazy it's about learning self-control.

Originally Posted by Mxer_129 View Post
    u homo?
    i don't see how deciding not to play with my dick all day is homo

Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mxer_129 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mxer_129's BodySpace
    u homo?

Stats: 5'10", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3261
    XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XXX666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit XXX666's BodySpace
    Why would you want to stop.

A friend of mine had prostate problems and the doctor told him to jerk off more!

HEY! Its part of your body and you need to exercise it too.

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 202
    user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user45354 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user45354's BodySpace
    what are the benifits from not fapping?

tests say testosterone levels build up for the first 6 days after you stop fapping but then they go down after the 6th day. Why not fap every 6 days instead of quitting altogether

its pretty much like quitting sex, make no sense

Originally Posted by XXX666 View Post
    Why would you want to stop.

A friend of mine had prostate problems and the doctor told him to jerk off more!

HEY! Its part of your body and you need to exercise it too.
    you can do jelqs if you want to "exercise" it.

Originally Posted by Sl@yer View Post
    what are the benifits from not fapping?

tests say testosterone levels build up for the first 6 days after you stop fapping but then they go down after the 6th day. Why not fap every 6 days instead of quitting altogether

its pretty much like quitting sex, make no sense
    a greater sense of self-control and discipline.

Get Ripped Or Die 'Mirin ~Mase~'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 140 lbs
    ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ~Mase~ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ~Mase~'s BodySpace
    lol thats fukd up but made me lol
    You give what you give, what you don't give is lost forever, this day will never come again

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22633
    Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heiber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Heiber's BodySpace

its cardio lol

its cardio lol
    sex maybe but i don't see how you fap hard or fast enough to consider it cardio lol.

Stats: 5'10", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3248
    MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC Fresh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MC Fresh's BodySpace

How to Quit Masturbating
    by jr gong

Good luck.
    F U C K O F F
    Red Wings Crew
    Toronto Blue Jays Crew

NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA MASTER RACE CREW

Stats: 5'10", 255 lbs
    bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bezarker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bezarker's BodySpace

Not possible
    ☆ remember the brave 337, never forget ☆
    ☆ remember the brave 767, never forget ☆

No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.

Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Scruffy77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

Not possible
    mmm
    Arnolds Modern Book of Bodybuilding... a must read for anyone into fitness --> http://amzn.to/1hjtHTq

Stats: 5'11", 213 lbs
    N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N01SYtZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit N01SYtZ's BodySpace
    Why the **** would anyone ever want to quit fapping?
    OP are you some weird ass religious freak, or are you just gay...
    Even if you're gay they got some gay porn for you brah.
    Find a proven source that would make me want to stop fapping.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    Why the **** would anyone ever want to quit fapping?
    OP are you some weird ass religious freak, or are you just gay...
    Even if you're gay they got some gay porn for you brah.
    Find a proven source that would make me want to stop fapping.
    how is it gay to not masturbate? lol

Stats: 5'9", 161 lbs
    Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Paris. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Paris.'s BodySpace
    did anybody actually read the OP
    "I wish this life was a movie I could just rehearse"

- Kanye West

Stats: 5'6", 152 lbs
    BodyPoints: 34852
    SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SevereMedicalCondition's BodySpace
    Fapping is a waist of time and energy? I bet you waisted WAY more energy learning to not fap than spending 5 minutes cranking one out before you fall asleep.
    And all who look shall see them there,
    And all should cry, Beware ! Beware !
    His flashing eyes, his floating hair !
    Weave a circle round him thrice,
    And close your eyes with holy dread,
    For he on honey-dew hath fed,
    And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Snatch 180 Clean and jerk 230

Originally Posted by thesunlessea View Post
    Fapping is a waist of time and energy? I bet you waisted WAY more energy learning to not fap than spending 5 minutes cranking one out before you fall asleep.
    you'd be wrong; once you learn how to do something you don't unlearn it.

Originally Posted by richardm80 View Post
    thanks for this. I been fapping, with ejaculation, on average twice a day and really want to cut down to once every 3 days at most.

Bookmarked this for later.

And, you said it's taken you years to get to the point where you don't ejaculate but you're only 18??
    you misinterpreted that. it has taken me years (about 1.5-2) to get to the point of not wanting to masturbate, you can learn how to masturbate and not ejaculate in a month.

Stats: 5'10", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 541
    reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) reCreate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit reCreate's BodySpace
    it was actually an interesting read... will rep ya on recharge if i remember
    Above all supplements, the key to success lies in your own willingness

Stats: 5'6", 152 lbs
    BodyPoints: 34852
    SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SevereMedicalCondition's BodySpace
    you'd be wrong; once you learn how to do something you don't unlearn it.
    But does fapping really take up that much energy? I fap about 2-3 times a week and about once a week if I am staying at my girlfriends house for a while. You are saying it took you years to learn to stop but its not something that really needs to be stopped. 5 minutes before you go to bed 2-3 times a week isnt a big deal. Fapping is also good for you.
    And all who look shall see them there,
    And all should cry, Beware ! Beware !
    His flashing eyes, his floating hair !
    Weave a circle round him thrice,
    And close your eyes with holy dread,
    For he on honey-dew hath fed,
    And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Snatch 180 Clean and jerk 230

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast