Recordgeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recordgeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

six month progress pix

My bodyspace tells the whole story...I'm 43, 5'8, training very seriously in August 05. Have been doing cleans and deadlifts a lot since beginning of the year and think it's made a difference, would appreciate comments on what I should concentrate on.

First set of attached shots here are from March at 189 lbs and approx 18%bf.
    Attached Images

Recordgeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recordgeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Summer cut

Then cut a lot for summer, down to 172 @ 9.7%

and..now

these shots taken last week, now at 180 @ 11.7%.

No leg shots to show, thighs are at 24", still working on 'em, and calves are just ok.

Happy with other stats, got 28 pullups recently and 80 strict pushups (chest down to my trainer's fist on the ground). Also got 225 on deadlift, which is lame compared to what I can bench, but since I have a herniated disc ain't bad, though I now that I've reached that goal, think I can go way past it.

thanks for all comments - mike
    Attached Images

reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reds10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty dang good and it's always refreshing to see someone your age IMPROVING.

keep it up!!

rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow, i hope i can look like that at 43, i bet your friends, family, etc must be real impressed!!
    -///M-

thanks

much appreciated, improvements come a bit slower than I'd like, but they do come. Any constructive suggestions/feedback on path to continue to do so appreciated.

My workout schedule includes a day each of chest, legs, 2 days of deadlifts/cleans, and a day of back/arms. 1 long run a week (approx 13-14 mi), and two short runs (approx 2-2.5 mi) before workouts.

thanks again.

Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500) Muck0nator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Recordgeek View Post
    much appreciated, improvements come a bit slower than I'd like, but they do come. Any constructive suggestions/feedback on path to continue to do so appreciated.

My workout schedule includes a day each of chest, legs, 2 days of deadlifts/cleans, and a day of back/arms. 1 long run a week (approx 13-14 mi), and two short runs (approx 2-2.5 mi) before workouts.

thanks again.
    awesome progress man, keep up the good work, and traps are looking really swole, ( no homo )
    I Always Rep Back
    I Always Neg Back
    dead : 405 / 550

cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    DAMN!

looking good... keep it up!

me in the old days

just for fun, here's shots from when i first started training. Full set of progress shots in my bodyspace.
    Attached Images

GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GudmH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good man!

MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow you look good for your age. Really good, keep it up man
    Started Gyming: 1st June 2008
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn you look better than most people i know who are less than half your age

keep it up, nice progress for 6 months

wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man your progress is amazing...really intrested to try the rutine your doing...seems intense...
    props to you my friend...keep it up...
    I can say anything...(constructive Criticism) try to shoot for more upper back development..i think out of everything i saw in your pics..its the only thing that looks like its lagging a little bit....other than that man..i hope to look close to how you looke at your age man...congrats..
    Stronger than I look!!