Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FWTG View Post
    LOL. You obviously dont get with hotties and contrived this bull**** to make yourself feel better.
    Care to prove him wrong?

Oh, perhaps you're one of the suckers who bought self help books saying
    "its all about the personality"?

Or, perhaps you don't meet any of the criteria he mentioned, so it crushed your ego hitting a button which resulted in your negative response?

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blapblapblow View Post
    Care to prove him wrong?

Oh, perhaps you're one of the suckers who bought self help books saying
    "its all about the personality"?

Or, perhaps you don't meet any of the criteria he mentioned, so it crushed your ego hitting a button which resulted in your negative response?
    Sure. I only meet about half that criteria and have had my share of hot chicks. I have also seem guys who meet NONE of that criteria and bang hot chicks regularly. On top of that I have also seem guys who meet ALL those criteria and absolutely suck with woman.

blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FWTG View Post
    Sure. I only meet about half that criteria and have had my share of hot chicks. I have also seem guys who meet NONE of that criteria and bang hot chicks regularly. On top of that I have also seem guys who meet ALL those criteria and absolutely suck with woman.
    You still have not proved him wrong, because anybody can say they've been with hot chicks over the internet ya know? See, i can say "i banged 1000 hot chicks", and i could be lying or telling the truth ya know? Just sayin.

Your answer is pretty vague, so enlighten me. What in your mind... do you feel what it takes to get hot women. I'm talking the creme de la creme here 9's and 10's. What is a hot woman to you? What is a good looking man to you?

If any man met ALL of the criteria starterz mentioned, he would never fail with any woman. He can insert his foot into his mouth, and fukk up all day long and still tap that azz, just like a woman can treat a guy like ****, and he'll hang around. You say you "seen" guys who met ALL the criteria suck with women. That right there tells me your vision is pretty blurry...sorry

Ever been to LA?
    Last edited by blapblapblow; 11-29-2008 at 09:02 PM.

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scbork View Post
    I chose a high paying profession so this wouldn't be an issue, not all girls are gold diggers.
    But I seriously doubt you will go out with a man who makes less money than you.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotta love how it's always the guys who chime in first.
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 11-29-2008 at 09:03 PM.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    The man of my dreams is someone I can respect, admire and look up to. He will have a great sense of humour and be reckless enough to do crazy **** sometimes, but will know when to be serious. He will be someone who doesn't need looking after, although I will look after him anyway. He will cherish and protect me, even though I don't need looking after either. He will be exciting and adventurous, up for a challenge and willing to try new things. He will be strong and brave and dashing, and also be able to conduct intelligent conversations. He will make love to me with passion, intensity and tenderness, and will treat me with respect and consideration.
    Hmmm..... PM me.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by voltio8836 View Post
    But I seriously doubt you will go out with a man who makes less money than you.
    Have before and will again. Not every women is going to fit in the box you have apparently have assigned for every vag packing person.

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    tall, dark and handsome.

0/3 for me lulz

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He will make love to me with passion, intensity and tenderness
    Haha, you sound like one of those women that make a man feel like he just ran for 10 miles on the treadmill after sex (yes have had this before haha)
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's all about height, hotness, and money

If you're a manlet, you failed from birth, due to bad genes and poor nutrition....fukk

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    The man of my dreams is someone I can respect, admire and look up to. He will have a great sense of humour and be reckless enough to do crazy **** sometimes, but will know when to be serious. He will be someone who doesn't need looking after, although I will look after him anyway. He will cherish and protect me, even though I don't need looking after either. He will be exciting and adventurous, up for a challenge and willing to try new things. He will be strong and brave and dashing, and also be able to conduct intelligent conversations. He will make love to me with passion, intensity and tenderness, and will treat me with respect and consideration.
    Damn, so height is my only problem.

Does being a classical guitar virtuoso make up for lack of height?

LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongLong89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didnt read bitches post but if they are not physically attracted to the guy then no amount of sweetness or making you laugh, caring about you will make a difference

Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post

Get the leg extender surgery.

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tzone View Post
    Get the leg extender surgery.
    I dunno' It might effect my squat.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post

5'9 isn't short.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    5'9 isn't short.
    sorry bro, anything under 6' is short. I'm 5'10" and i'm short

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    you're probably one of those idiots that goes around claiming 5'10" when in reality you're 5'7"

a legitimate 5'10" man is not short...nowhere near short.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Gotta love how it's always the guys who have know ****ing clue what they are talking about chime in first.
    fixed

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what would someone have to gain by lying?
    What girls say and do are completely different most of the times.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 5'10 also and no girl has ever thought of me as short.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by muhuwahaha View Post
    you're probably one of those idiots that goes around claiming 5'10" when in reality you're 5'7"

Did i hurt your feelings, you being 5'8"? Sure sounds like it. Why not carry along a stool, wear heels, or thicker inserts?

And yes, i'm 5'10"..thanx

Did i hurt your feelings, you being 5'8"? Sure sounds like it. Why not carry along a stool, wear heels, or thicker inserts?

And yes, i'm 5'10"..thanx
    so basically you're a a man of average height with a short man's complex. Nice.
    Is your dickie tiny as well?

5'9 isn't short.

I'm 5'10 also and no girl has ever thought of me as short.

I think I'm actually around 5'9" 1/2 without shoes, but I used to always tell people that I was 5'8". I guess I figured 5'8" and 170lbs was more impressive then 5'9" and 170lbs, lol.

so basically you're a a man of average height with a short man's complex. Nice.
    Is your dickie tiny as well?
    wrong again son...0/2. Most guys i know with SMC are under 5'10". I did have a small dick at 1 point, until i found PE. Since then i have had no complaints

Cheers

VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have before and will again. Not every women is going to fit in the box you have apparently have assigned for every vag packing person.
    ..im almost 100% that you held it over him that you make more money...yes i have witnessed this with every woman who earns more than bf/husband.
    anybody can heave-ho that -ish, but only a bodybuilder can make the muscle do the work

mass or GTFO

..:Tiny Calves Crew:..

$$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am 6'3.

I win in that department easy.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StreetWise View Post
    Must not include:
    - Big cock or big wallet

What's your idea of a perfect man? Chicks say they want a guy thats not self-centered, puts others before himself and is generally a nice but cool guy.

However, I'm calling bull****, so prove me wrong.
    -big wallet

-big cock

- taller then them - 6 ft

-six pack

- male model- fitness model body

- social status from job, friends, etc
    Disregard females, acquire currency

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all about height, hotness, and money

If you're a manlet, you failed from birth, due to bad genes and poor nutrition....fukk
    LOL. Dude look at your picture. Your a fat ugly red haired stepchild. If anyones genes failed them its you. Not only physically but also psychologically as illustrated by your picture holding money indicating a deep rooted need for attention and overcompensation for your obvious flaws.

Yeah anything under 2-3 inches OVER average height is short. The douch is strong in this one. LULZ

wrong again son...0/2. Most guys i know with SMC are under 5'10". I did have a small dick at 1 point, until i found PE. Since then i have had no complaints

Cheers
    lol.