davi514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which is better for winter bulk?

I've narrowed down what I will be doing for my third cycle to gain mass during my winter bulk. Just need some opinions. TIA.
    Injectables are not an option for me.

-Spawn (have heard good things, yet not talked about too much)

-M-drol (not a fan of the toll it takes on the liver, yet yields awesome results, dry gains)

-P-plex (a bit less harsh than m-drol, wet gains)

-Havoc (have heard mixed reviews)

Keep in mind, my goal is too gain quality mass/weight. Any one with experience with these I'd appreciate your input

bump

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best thing I've used for quality mass has been CynergE. It is a epi product with Cissus to help maintain joints since it is a dry ph. You can expect good strength increases, great pumps, and around 1-2lbs per week gain.

I'm logging it right now stacked with Testraflex.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by davi514 View Post
    I've narrowed down what I will be doing for my third cycle to gain mass during my winter bulk. Just need some opinions. TIA.
    Injectables are not an option for me.

-Spawn (have heard good things, yet not talked about too much)

-M-drol (not a fan of the toll it takes on the liver, yet yields awesome results, dry gains)

-P-plex (a bit less harsh than m-drol, wet gains)

-Havoc (have heard mixed reviews)

Keep in mind, my goal is too gain quality mass/weight. Any one with experience with these I'd appreciate your input
    3rd cycle at 21? Also by the 3rd cycle the 3rd cycle there shouldn't be questions like this if research was done to the extent it should be.

I have done more than enough research its just nice to get some feedback from other users. Thanks for the help..i guess?

WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WrestlerTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive heard nothing but great things about MassFX, expecially when stacked with Hyperdrol X2. Just another option.

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WrestlerTP View Post
    Ive heard nothing but great things about MassFX, expecially when stacked with Hyperdrol X2. Just another option.
    I'll x2 this. Great together or Max out with M stak