Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Either h-drol or md1t, would love to do either or.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come January, these are the ones I would be interested in:

Monster Pak- Interesting combo of trena/sdrol with Saw Palmetto, CoQ10, and other goodies thrown in

11test

MD1T- Again an interesting combination

Feel free to lookup some of my current/past logs. A few are in my signature at the bottom and I can send you links to more.

wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would also be very interested in Liquabolix for a cut that I am planning around March. I know that's a long way out, but the best planning will get you the best results...and some Fast Action Pharm products can't hurt....hint, hint.

FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep them coming will be deciding soon thanks and looking forward to seeing the logs.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FastAction View Post
    Keep them coming will be deciding soon thanks and looking forward to seeing the logs.
    When can we expect 11-test to be back in stock? I was actually just going to buy some to test out in the coming weeks but can't find it somewhere. I'd log it but I figured since I was going to do it anyway I may as well buy some but no luck.

FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastAction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cable Curling CincoUno View Post
    When can we expect 11-test to be back in stock? I was actually just going to buy some to test out in the coming weeks but can't find it somewhere. I'd log it but I figured since I was going to do it anyway I may as well buy some but no luck.
    Should be in stock in a couple of days.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Originally Posted by Sackalotamus View Post
    Honestly....I am new to this site. I am not sure what "logging means". I am assuming it means reviewing a supplement. In that case I am in!! I have actually already purchased the monster pak and am starting the cycle on Monday. I was using Myogenix Spawn with great success before the formulation change, one of my buddies who I trust informed me of your product and told me to try it. He said your formulation looked "killer". Funny terminology from a physician! I have been off everything for 4 weeks and am ready to start up again. The only other supplements I will be using are Beta-Alanine and Protein. So if you need input I will be glad to help. Just let me know where to send it or if you just want me to post results here. I am currently working with a physician, so I will have Pre, 2 week, and 4 week blood labs taken and body fat and lbm monitoring at those same intervals. I am doing a Mass Cycle but am following a prescribed diet regime to minimize if not lose BF. Let me know how I can help...
    Yes i would love for you to post results here and you can PM me your blood labs also, I would greatly appreciate it. Also PM me some additional info.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Originally Posted by grape-ape View Post
    I would like to log a cycle of either the Monster Pak or the MD1T. The combo in the MD1T looks nice.
    Send me a PM with additional info.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    I'd def be interested in:

am/pm

h-drol(never tried this compound)

md1t(never tried 19-nor)

monster pak looks kick ass

trena(never tried 19-nor)

liquibolix looks cool too as I've been focused on leaning out
    AM/PM with Liquabolix looks interesting
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any word on the logging? Some great profiles here.
    New Coming Soon

Yep you are right and i will be deciding in the next couple of days, trying to decide whether to do 3 logs immediately and 3 more logs after new years or right around beg of March?If you are currently on any cycle let me know?
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep you are right and i will be deciding in the next couple of days, trying to decide whether to do 3 logs immediately and 3 more logs after new years or right around beg of March?If you are currently on any cycle let me know?
    I have a 'light' cycle planned first of the year, unless something better comes along first...wink wink.

Whatever you choose to have logged, I'll be following the logs. You guys have some good looking products.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Going to be choosing the loggers this week.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AM/PM with Liquabolix looks interesting
    Hell yeah it does, and I'd definitely be down for that, right up my alley(no homo)
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I am currently looking for loggers, specify or give any ideas on what you might want to log or you want to see logged, thanks.
    I would love to log monster pak or am/pm anobolic matrix

Originally Posted by bigperm View Post
    What have you decided the people will be logging? Or are you picking loggers based on what they have suggested?
    I have checked some of the prev logs as well as there are certain prods that i want to be logged that have not bee logged.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Hell yeah it does, and I'd definitely be down for that, right up my alley(no homo)
    pm me with some info.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test

test for sure!
    Hardcore gym-wear www.strength-honor.com

Workout Journal and Diet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=314720251&posted=1#post314720251

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So can i has productz?
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Come January, these are the ones I would be interested in:

Monster Pak- Interesting combo of trena/sdrol with Saw Palmetto, CoQ10, and other goodies thrown in

11test

MD1T- Again an interesting combination

Feel free to lookup some of my current/past logs. A few are in my signature at the bottom and I can send you links to more.
    Bump...will be looking to plan my next log soon.

wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really wanting to give H-drol a shot...good things to come...

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would not mind logging Vegas Nites seeing as I need a good energy boost for college. I have not logged any products, but I would like to get an opportunity to if you still need loggers. PM me if you want to give me a chance .
    Miscer in recovery: clean date 03/30/22

“The opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it is connection" - Johann Hari

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1OyYHH6uYzP8FqHGaP-eg

YT Gaming Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL9RZ6hY9L9jFwb1jOKn1w

DirtyDean12 will be one of the loggers w/ the AM/PM STACK W/liquabolix. Good luck.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

Originally Posted by Sackalotamus View Post
    Honestly....I am new to this site. I am not sure what "logging means". I am assuming it means reviewing a supplement. In that case I am in!! I have actually already purchased the monster pak and am starting the cycle on Monday. I was using Myogenix Spawn with great success before the formulation change, one of my buddies who I trust informed me of your product and told me to try it. He said your formulation looked "killer". Funny terminology from a physician! I have been off everything for 4 weeks and am ready to start up again. The only other supplements I will be using are Beta-Alanine and Protein. So if you need input I will be glad to help. Just let me know where to send it or if you just want me to post results here. I am currently working with a physician, so I will have Pre, 2 week, and 4 week blood labs taken and body fat and lbm monitoring at those same intervals. I am doing a Mass Cycle but am following a prescribed diet regime to minimize if not lose BF. Let me know how I can help...

Also doing a log and his log is going well, looking for 2 more loggers.
    S.N.I HEAD REP.....

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool!
    Looking forward to the next selections.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRICK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

gimme a chance

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BIGRICK12 View Post

gimme a chance
    Im pretty sure its 21+

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id love to try LiquaBolix for many reasons, for one im 18 and its one of if not the only item if yours that i can apply for but i would apply for it anyway because i am trying to get rid of the last little bit of fat on my body, though i am considered to be in good shape, i still (personally) want to get rid of some weight since ive never been that low being severely overweight at one point.

I have tried fat burners before but never had the dedication to do cardio so maybe thats why they didnt work to well but now im doing it 5 times a week!

and i would love a chance to use this product, ive done a handful of sponsored logs before and will be sure to update as much as possible!

You got plenty of established people that have already offered up their willingness to log...it would be a good idea to choose one of them.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't mind logging...

AM/PM Anabolic Matrix
    Monster Pak
    Trena
    H-Drol
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473