Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Flaxseed Oil Or Fish Oil?

Which of these supplements would benifit me more in your oponion?

Fish Oil:

http://www.nzmuscle.co.nz/product_in...roducts_id/165

Flaxseed Oil:

http://www.nzmuscle.co.nz/product_in...roducts_id/166

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always recommend Fish over Flax.
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10) T0PD0G is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Flex Appeal View Post
    I always recommend Fish over Flax.
    Any reasons for this?

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get rid of those links and get NOW Ultra Omega-3

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/ultra3.html
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by T0PD0G View Post
    Any reasons for this?
    Improved Cardiovascular health, protection from Stroke and Heart Attack, better Brain Function, helps with Pain and Inflammation, helps with Depression, reduction of Breast, Colon and Prostate Cancer.
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any reasons for this?
    Fish oil is a direct source of EPA and DHA while the ALA in flax seed oil must be converted by the body (and not very efficient) to EPA and DHA.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post

Cant get Ultra Omega-3 as i buy my supplements from a different website from NZ as it works out cheaper and more convenient for me.

But they sell this supplement which is basically if not exctally the same as "Ultra Omega-3"

Here is a link to it:

http://www.nzmuscle.co.nz/product_in...roducts_id/236

Why do you recomend this over fish oil and flaxseed oil? Any reasons?

Improved Cardiovascular health, protection from Stroke and Heart Attack, better Brain Function, helps with Pain and Inflammation, helps with Depression, reduction of Breast, Colon and Prostate Cancer.
    Nice. Any thing for the muscles/body on the outside?

The only reason which made me think about getting some sort of oil is because of Kane Sumabat - Knowen on BB.com as TimberWolf as i see he is having 6-9 spoons of flaxseed oil per day and his physique is something i am trying to achive..

Fish oil is a direct source of EPA and DHA while the ALA in flax seed oil must be converted by the body (and not very efficient) to EPA and DHA.
    So..

Fish oil>Flaxseed oil?

By any chance does the fish oil conitain high levels of Iodine? as this is something i cannot have too much of. Thanx for the post.

Reps on re-charge to both of you.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice. Any thing for the muscles/body on the outside?
    The studies on FO improving insulin sensitivity have been mixed in healthy individuals, but there is a possibilty of that.

The EPA is FO can also attenuate muscle protein catabolism by reducing the activity of the ATP-ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway. but the conditions under which this occurs may not completely carry over to healthy subjects. But it may help while dieting hard.

And also...
    Originally Posted by dinoiii
    Studies that used ranges of 2,000 - 4,000 mg (2-4 grams) per day of EPA + DHA from supplements and fish have reported significant increases in strength as well as aerobic performance (though I also argue that data might suggest that the aerobic part not be needed ... but again ... this is all over the place in my writing as well, but there are aerobic fibers that will aid body comp while performing high rep movements too and I have talked about the definitions of "intensity" in places on this very forum - aerobic and anaerobic and how they vary). What kind of improvements you ask? Bench Press repetitions, faster running times, reduced muscular inflammation (again ... appropriate timing may bode body comp just as much as a cycle of AA, but this is certainly subject for debate), as well as longer jumping distances. The hypothesized models that scientists offer to suggest why such effects might be seen: combined effects EPA and DHA might have on the body, including: improved GH production (and likely more important subsequent IGF-1), anti-inflammatory action, enhanced oxygen metabolism, lower blood viscosity (thickness) leading to better oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscles, and obviously improved recovery - the last one more likely a secondary event.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Animal Omega have both. My favorite for Omegas.
    Jay is the name.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    The studies on FO improving insulin sensitivity have been mixed in healthy individuals, but there is a possibilty of that.

The EPA is FO can also attenuate muscle protein catabolism by reducing the activity of the ATP-ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway. but the conditions under which this occurs may not completely carry over to healthy subjects. But it may help while dieting hard.

And also...
    Wow thanx, Reps on re-charge for sure.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Certainly a good choice, I use LEF Super Omega-3 myself but the NOW product would be high on my list of alternatives.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le/omega.html
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

Originally Posted by sonicology View Post
    Certainly a good choice, I use LEF Super Omega-3 myself but the NOW product would be high on my list of alternatives.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le/omega.html
    So omega 3 oil is better than the fish oil it self?

cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can, try buying the liquid fish oil, it is better than the gel caps for several reasons.

A) (I was told from a trainer) It would take 50 gel caps to equate to one tsp of fish oil.
    B) Anyone who takes fish oil gel caps has problems burping a half hour later and it smells like a fish is trying to escape out your mouth, it is very disgusting.

However I have a question, what are the advantages of fish oil and flax seed oil in and of itself other in regards to body building, overlooking the obvious good healthy reasons for taking them in general. Does it help you achieve a look?

On here I seen a reference to a Kane Sumabat who consumes 6-9 spoons of flaxid oil. How does the oil result in his appearence?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by cinda001 View Post
    If you can, try buying the liquid fish oil, it is better than the gel caps for several reasons.

A) (I was told from a trainer) It would take 50 gel caps to equate to one tsp of fish oil.
    B) Anyone who takes fish oil gel caps has problems burping a half hour later and it smells like a fish is trying to escape out your mouth, it is very disgusting.

However I have a question, what are the advantages of fish oil and flax seed oil in and of itself other in regards to body building, overlooking the obvious good healthy reasons for taking them in general. Does it help you achieve a look?

On here I seen a reference to a Kane Sumabat who consumes 6-9 spoons of flaxid oil. How does the oil result in his appearence?

Thank you.
    Your breath smells like fish after taking them??

Is the liquid form or fish oil yuk?

Thanx for the post.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thank you.
    A) FALSE. it does not take 50 softgels to = 1 tsp of fish oil. it is MUCH less

B) If you buy the enteric coated fishoil softgels that problem is pretty much eliminated.
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cinda001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fish oil gel caps. you burp and a very nasty odor comes up which makes you squint, I can't imagine how my breath smelled. The fish oil in liquid form (goes for 20 and will last you 30 days) is less strenuous on the stomach, no burping but it's best if you consume it with a spoon and try not to get any on your lips.

A funny side story to this is that one day ( I didnt put two and two together) my water bottles reeked when I took a drink, it smelled like salmon and lemon and I wondered if the bottles were very old and began to stink (plastic wont last forever). What I realized after several hours was that due to my drinking the fish oil straight out of the bottle, it was leaving residue on my lips and that residue transferred to the watter bottle, which also began to stink.

Bottom line, if you want to take fish oil, take it with a tsp and avoid your lips. If you take it gel cap style, make sure you're not going on a date for 3 or 4 hours unless it's a woman you want to get rid of.

arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i do both just to get the best of the 2

5g of fish oil
    1/2 in morning and 1/2 before bed

and the flax in my pwo shake
    www.********.com/Uprisingfitness

Got a Fitness Page. Plz 'Like'.

I wrote a eBook called "Getting Workout Ready In A Jiffy" for old newbs

thank you.

GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetDatFool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NEo is right I Seen it on oprah........ oprah is always right.. get your fish oil or a flaxseed with EPA's

Originally Posted by arctic_wave View Post
    i do both just to get the best of the 2

5g of fish oil
    1/2 in morning and 1/2 before bed

and the flax in my pwo shake
    Is flaxseed oil always in liquid form? or is it pills also?

I just talked with Kane Sumabat over PM who uses flaxseed oil 6-9 table spoonds per day and i asked him what he thinks about flaxseed oil and fish oil, He actually recomended me fish oil lol..?

Maby ill just get the fish oil.

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fish FTW!

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is flaxseed oil always in liquid form? or is it pills also?
    Think about it,flaxseed oil!

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    you can also buy the seeds and mix them in stuff I think

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post
    As a side note to that, I'd buy them ground or grind them up though. They'll go right on through ya undigested.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Then it'd be flaxseed,flaxseed oil is liquid.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jpetitclerc View Post
    Animal Omega have both. My favorite for Omegas.
    The formula for Animal Omega is a balanced, multi-source, full spectrum EFA supplement and is a very smart choice.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=61
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madgoat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fish oil gel caps. you burp and a very nasty odor comes up which makes you squint, I can't imagine how my breath smelled. The fish oil in liquid form (goes for 20 and will last you 30 days) is less strenuous on the stomach, no burping but it's best if you consume it with a spoon and try not to get any on your lips.

A funny side story to this is that one day ( I didnt put two and two together) my water bottles reeked when I took a drink, it smelled like salmon and lemon and I wondered if the bottles were very old and began to stink (plastic wont last forever). What I realized after several hours was that due to my drinking the fish oil straight out of the bottle, it was leaving residue on my lips and that residue transferred to the watter bottle, which also began to stink.

Bottom line, if you want to take fish oil, take it with a tsp and avoid your lips. If you take it gel cap style, make sure you're not going on a date for 3 or 4 hours unless it's a woman you want to get rid of.
    Negged, I've never once gotten fish burps from taking fish oil caps.

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    what if you take both fish and flax...because i do

Fish FTW!
    Any specific reasons?

Yeah so far i think fish oil is the most recomended, goign to buy one of these supplements in abotu 10 minutes..

Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    Well fish oil comes in a pill form.. Just saying..

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    The formula for Animal Omega is a balanced, multi-source, full spectrum EFA supplement and is a very smart choice.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=61
    Cheers thanx ill have a look.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow. I haven't seen overthinking and agonizing over fish oil like this in ages.

Neither are necessary. I would recommend eating some fish.